Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Bernie, I love you.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nionix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Bernie, I love you. Reply with quote

You are my new hero. I worship you like you were a messiah come from a million light years away, promising peace and sex for everyone.

I only have two other heroes: Gabe and Tycho (Their nicknames) from Penny Arcade.

Marry me.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Treach

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, first of all, illegal. Second, assuming you're a guy, creepy.

And if I'm not mistaken, Bernie has a girlfriend, or is married, or something weird like that.

On second thought, maybe you're just trying to get onto his new mail bag page, in which case, not a bad try.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Treach wrote:
Ok, first of all, illegal. Second, assuming you're a guy, creepy.

And if I'm not mistaken, Bernie has a girlfriend, or is married, or something weird like that.

On second thought, maybe you're just trying to get onto his new mail bag page, in which case, not a bad try.

Actually, I just wanted to tell him how much I appreciate his genius... but wait.. uh .. no, of course, yeah his Mail bag! Exactly!

And thanks, lol, I try.
Nionix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I SIGNED IN!!! ARGh!

I click that fucking' Automatically sign me in" button every time, but nooooo
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AlProxorz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have to second the motion that I worship Bernie like some sort of Christ Like Savior Figure. Heres to hoping i dont get struck down by lightning for saying that. But then again id have more time to read his stuff in the hospital... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> aLp All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: