Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Worst game of all time
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Chainsaw wrote:
Worst game, not worst 50 games you can think of right now.

Thanks, Chain. Yes, the point of these topics is that you actually have to give the matter some consideration before you choose. One response is ideal, but at least get it down to a few
If you can't narrow it down, you don't have to answer, btw.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't? Razz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Really fast speech* Yes, you must answer. Answering is my main goal in life. Look ma, I'm answering!!!

*Sigh*

It's getting late... maybe I should get some sleep... *fast speech again* but first answer a lot!!!

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
t man

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst game of all time. Superman 64. My god, is it horrible. I rented it when I was nine. It almost killed games for me.
Satan Crime Wash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean you didn't like Lex Luthor's evil 'maze of death' tm???

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blaster wrote:
Mr Chainsaw wrote:
Worst game, not worst 50 games you can think of right now.

Thanks, Chain. Yes, the point of these topics is that you actually have to give the matter some consideration before you choose. One response is ideal, but at least get it down to a few
If you can't narrow it down, you don't have to answer, btw.

Well see, personally, asking me for the worst game of all times is like asking me my favorite games of all times. Games sometimes are horrid in different ways, and sometimes they cannot be compared, just because of the simple way that they fall flat. For example, Games like Mace Griffen: Bount Hunter is a shameless Halo rip-off, which reeks of unoriginality. Unoriginal games are considerd bad in my book. Now a game such as FBI: Hostage Rescue is horrible in the sense that the programmers don't even bother double checking or test playing the game, and it turns out to be crap.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The worst game of all time can be easily determined by one factor: which game did least enjoy overall?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well again, it depends on the game and genre. Picture it like this, try and compare Triggerman and Driv3r, both awful games in their catagories. You hate them both, but they don't share similar qualities so I find it impossible to compare them. Now if you compared Triggerman to Mace Griffen, right off the bat I'll bash Trigger man.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't get it. Comparing your overall enjoyment of a game is a simple universal factor among all genres. The game you hate the most is the game you just Hate. The. Most. For whatever reason.

I hate Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb cause it had the shittiest controls ever (didn't get past the first level) and had the longest loading times possible. I hated Star Wars: Jedi Outcast (or wahtever its naem was), cause it was completely just... boring in my opinion. I hate Enter the Matrix casue it's just completely stupid, unoriginal, and button-mashed. I hate Halo cause it fucking lags on my computer when not on multiplayer (What... the... fuck). I hate Counter-Strike because there's almost no room for noobs to develop thier skills. I hate chess because everyone beats me at it. I hate solitaire because there's that one fucking card you can't get that freezes the game.

Which do I hate the most? I switch Enter the Matrix for Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb. I played it on easy and I COULDN'T GET PAST THE FIRST LEVEL THE CONTROLS SUCK SO MUCH!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From which game did you derive the least utility? Hmm, although I suppose that several could have equally low utilities.
I tend to be indecisive about stuff like this myself. That's why I didn't answer the question. Wink
Nyah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MX superfly! Considering it's a motorcycle game, and it's completely pointless... the shadows are giant sqares below the riders, the controls are FUBAR and it's the most retarded game overall!
Satan Crime Wash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nyah wrote:
MX superfly! Considering it's a motorcycle game, and it's completely pointless... the shadows are giant sqares below the riders, the controls are FUBAR and it's the most retarded game overall!

Play FMX instead. It's ancient, but fun.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cycoclops wrote:
Worst games... hmm wheres my list.

(Fixes Glasses)

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Twisted Metal 3
Twisted Metal 4
Drake of the 99 dragons
Enter the Matrix
Golden Eye: Rouge Agent
Jet Lei: Rise to Honor
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Coded Arms
Metal gear: Snakes Revenge
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Run Like hell
Star Wars Episode III ROTS
ATV off road fury 2

Trust me I'll continue later.

Oooookedokie, where do you get off saying that MK:DA, MGS:TTS are among the worlds worst games?

Anyway, the worst game I've played... I can't really remember the name, but it was a shooter with diablo style graphics, where you played as 1 of 3 stupid as hell characters, that I picked up at EB Games for 3.99, then was more then happy to return it for $1
I am SO going to Hell...
helmet boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Full Spectrum Warrior", all it is, is a rip off for the war in iraq. i finished the game in under 5 hours, i mean it is so easy, all you have to do is presss a button and you know where all of the enemys are. the worst thing is a bradley tank can be taken down by a single RPG. later in the game, some freedom fighters come out of a building next to a enemy tank and fire a RPG, AND IT FELL SHORT! i mean the guy was about 5 m away and he didnt hit the tank!
Satan Crime Wash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rommel dunn wrote:
later in the game, some freedom fighters come out of a building next to a enemy tank and fire a RPG, AND IT FELL SHORT! i mean the guy was about 5 m away and he didnt hit the tank!

Maybe they were US Army?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rommel dunn wrote:
"Full Spectrum Warrior", all it is, is a rip off for the war in iraq. i finished the game in under 5 hours, i mean it is so easy, all you have to do is presss a button and you know where all of the enemys are. the worst thing is a bradley tank can be taken down by a single RPG. later in the game, some freedom fighters come out of a building next to a enemy tank and fire a RPG, AND IT FELL SHORT! i mean the guy was about 5 m away and he didnt hit the tank!

Geez, don't you even know The Law of Movie and Game Gun Physics?

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Cycoclops

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bounty wrote:

Oooookedokie, where do you get off saying that MK:DA, MGS:TTS are among the worlds worst games?

I'm a heavy Mortal Kombat/Metal Gear Solid fan. Deadly alliance was a butcherd game. There were no more uppercuts, no more death traps, only one fatality that did get boring after awhile, and compred to deception, its not a MK game at all.

Now Twin Snakes, was a horrible game. Yes the gameplay was good, and so were the graphics, but like all MGS games, the story was equally a important part of the game. Hideo Kojima's goal in MGS was to make snake a regular human being, not some fucking neo dude. The scenes were filled with so much bullshit, from jumping on missles, to backflipping over doors, to clinging to walls, shooting a storage crate with a missle at point blank and be okay, and he JUMPED 50ft high at REX. ANd he was also shot by a tank and survived. To much garbage, to make snake look like Neo. This throws Kojima's idea of a regular soldier doing what he has to in the trash. The positive thing about this was the ninja was equally over the top, but he was always like that. The Ninja scenes are beautiful, with lots of blood flying everywhere, but overall, the ninja scenes were buried by Neo Snake. Now the gameplay was good, yes, but it made the game to easy. Being able to kill Raven with the jump out shot and a SOCOM was just too much. And the ninjas "freak-out" phase was also taken out for more Neo Snake action. The big ass button on the gamecube controller makes the torture scene waaaaaaaaay easier to do. And the addition on the tranq gun(M9) and first person shooting just made the layout of the levels wat to easy. The voices in the game were also new, and a few actors were not able to be brought back. Mei Ling sounds like your average American woman, Naomi Hunter's voice actor obviously hated her job and was half asleep most of the time. And the Ninja's voice was new, there nothing really wrong with it but it just not the same as the old one but I do get used to it after awhile.
Samy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_Says wrote:
I switch Enter the Matrix for Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb. I played it on easy and I COULDN'T GET PAST THE FIRST LEVEL THE CONTROLS SUCK SO MUCH!

did you play it using a dance mat (like the ones that come with the possibly most retarded games i've ever heard of)???

or maybe not on pc, cause i beat it. twice. easily...
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True but the game was designed for console gamepads. PC keybaords on the other hand!

No turn left damnit! Left! Stop crouching and turn left!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recall playing Enter the Matrix for two hours, 108 minutes of which was spent cursing at the stupid fucking guy to take off his fucking shades AND RESPOND TO THE FUCKING CONTROLLER -- which, in a way, is kind of ironic considering the plot of the series, but not ideal for enjoying a video game. I didn't even finish the first level before I stopped playing and took the game back to the rental place.

Viewtiful Joe was tough... but at least it was fun to play. The toughness came from the game actually being difficult, as opposed to so vague and pointless in level design as to make it hard to want to keep playing.

As for Killzone, I played the demo, and said, "Well, the guy walks like he's got a diaper on, throws like a girl - and not Jenny Finch, either - and shoots like Duke Nukem on acid." (I referred to the accuracy/ease of aiming) The demo disc is now a beer coaster.
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyingbastard wrote:
As for Killzone, I played the demo, and said, "Well, the guy walks like he's got a diaper on, throws like a girl - and not Jenny Finch, either - and shoots like Duke Nukem on acid." (I referred to the accuracy/ease of aiming) The demo disc is now a beer coaster.

*Slaps Lyingbastard so hard that he leaves the atmosphere of Vekta and lands on Helghan, where he is being sodomized by a Helghast Wookie math teacher*

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
helmet boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor wrote:
Lyingbastard wrote:

*Slaps Lyingbastard so hard that he leaves the atmosphere of Vekta and lands on Helghan, where he is being sodomized by a Helghast Wookie math teacher*

somebody got BURNED!
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correction:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, fully, Lyingbastard. Killzone IS a crappy game. Atleast the Ps2 version is. Ps2's werent meant for FPS's.

*prepares for the nuking and slapping*
-- Zapp Brannigan
Aramor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F R O S T wrote:
I agree, fully, Lyingbastard. Killzone IS a crappy game. Atleast the Ps2 version is. Ps2's werent meant for FPS's.

*prepares for the nuking and slapping*

*Slaps the frozen shit out of FROST and waits for someone to start nuking him*

Now I do wonder, do you hate Killzone this much caus I hate you for not liking it or...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: