Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Too Damned Thin
    page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/giveblastersomebrew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaconNeggs wrote:
Any womens out there into nerdy asian dudes?

Yeah, but they're probably not your type. Laughing

(The way it always seems to work out nowadays Wink )
BaconNeggs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I ain't picky, all womens are my type. Well except you, since you said you're 15.

I've been wondering all this time, what kinda ethnicity is Bernie?? I figured he just has a bunch of asian friends since he didn't know about takoyaki or bubble tea. And didn't know about brookyn chinatown.
Blazewing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaconNeggs wrote:
Hey I ain't picky, all womens are my type. Well except you, since you said you're 15.

Which is kinda a shame because I love nerdy Asians. XDD;
Blaster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jailbait!

Laughing
ash_wednesday

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaconNeggs wrote:

I couldn't had said that better myself...doesn't it suck when the underage ones hit on you instead of the legal ones?

*edit: Damnit I hate typos...

"Bite my 50% miss chance."

--Order of the Stick

Last edited by ash_wednesday on Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Isaac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I am going to be shunned for my beliefs, but I am just saying what I feel. I can't really help feeling this way, I just do. haha

I am not a picky person, and definitely do not turn away a girl for her size or whatever, but I do find skinniness attractive. I'm not talking about anorexics here, but I do love skinny girls. Having a small ass and a small stomach is sexy to me. Seeing a girl's bones a little is sexy too. Again, I'm not talking about anorexia where you can see all their bones and that's basically all there is; I just mean seeing a little bit of a girls ribs or hibs or whatever is kinda hot.

I hate muscles on a girl, though. Probably just because girls in the pass that had muscles were dog ugly, but not all of them are. I just don't find that attractive. So, I like girls that are small, but don't have to much muscle.

I have to agree with Bernie when he said he doesn't like Lindsay Lohan's new look, since the pictures I've seen she looks like she's got nothing left but bones. Her old look, she was still skinny and looked good. However, I gotta agree with his friend and say Kate Moss is attractive as well.

As long as they have good eyes and a good face in general, it really doesn't matter about their size, but skinniness is a plus for me. Oh, and I wasn't trying to be a dick by typing all this, I was just saying this to let you know some people find it sexy.

"They tried to kill him with a forklift!" - MST3K
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aramor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like any girl who likes me and also looks nice according to what I think is nice. Well that was kinda obvious... I'll just go play 'dodge the 18 wheeler by trying to jump over it and help the world become a better place.'

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
capfett

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hivequeen wrote:
And besides, if civilization suddenly broke down and it was every man for himself, and we had to survive and make our own shit and hunt our food... Those stick-thin chicks would be the first to die. Not only because they have no fat, but also because they'd have no stamina because they don't have muscle either! And if they're living off Diet Coke, what happens when there's no more Diet Coke? Rolling Eyes

Well, I am skinny, I dont try to be, I hate my body and I don't plan on showing it to any guy, especially when I read stuff like this (er not your comment but the guys'). Anyway, at least I work out and I have muscles, and I eat a lot. I don't look anorexic but I would still love to gain weight. Fat people have it all as they can lose weight, eat properly, exercise, .. me, I can't fucking get any weight, I'd have to eat every second of the day in order to, and sit on my ass too.

If civilization would suddenly break down, I would be the first to die indeed, because my body burns fat quicker than others. There's a term for that I forgot how it's called in english. (super.. hyper.. system.. thingie)

It sucks.
jennif

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grass is always greener, eh Cogny? As for me, I don't have large breasts but sometimes I wish they were smaller than they are because I like to run, and they kind of get in the way. There's always something we wish we could change.

Don't hate your body! All types are beautiful. And guys even have the right to like whatever types they want. Isaac, if you like Kate Moss, that's cool. Guys are just not allowed to say certain types are wrong.

~j

Last edited by jennif on Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
BaconNeggs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure alot of people hate you for having a hyper metabolism. you would probably be a good sprinter.
My body type is like the exact opposite. I'm like a pack mule. I'm built to carry heavy loads and can walk long distances, but not very fast. I can produce alot of torque for bicycling uphill though.

EDIT: Hey jennif, i checked out your picture. Wow you are cute! I'm a fanboy now too. Wink
Do you do the Niketown running thing on wednesday nights? I know a few people that usually go.
Crotchfire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being thin is ok too, but I think that Hollywood's cookie-cutter mold of what is beautiful messes with people's expectations and gives them major self-confidence issues... plus it gives many people horrible ideas about what they need to do to be beautiful.

For me, slender is fine, so long as you're not emaciated, and curvy is fine so long as you're not a big, nasty blob. Healthy is sexy. If you look healthy, you look sexy.

Cog: is the word for which you're looking "hypoglycemic"?
Blaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cognitive wrote:
Well, I am skinny, I dont try to be, I hate my body and I don't plan on showing it to any guy, especially when I read stuff like this (er not your comment but the guys'). Anyway, at least I work out and I have muscles, and I eat a lot. I don't look anorexic but I would still love to gain weight. Fat people have it all as they can lose weight, eat properly, exercise, .. me, I can't fucking get any weight, I'd have to eat every second of the day in order to, and sit on my ass too.

If civilization would suddenly break down, I would be the first to die indeed, because my body burns fat quicker than others. There's a term for that I forgot how it's called in english. (super.. hyper.. system.. thingie)

It sucks.

I feel your pain, but I wouldn't exactly say I am envious of fat people.

I too can eat like a pig and gain no weight. The average person goes to the gym to lose weight; I go to [i]gain[i/u]weight. I have been out of the gym for about 5 months and I lost 12 lbs. Sad And now with my shitty job, I barely get to eat all day anyway. I have had to purchase a few belts lately.
Interestingly, the only thing that ever made me really gain weight was being in a long-term relationship. My waist actually got up to 35" Now I'm back down to 31" Go figure...
Crotchfire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodytype-wise, I'm a light guy. I'm pretty damned sure that I'm at my equilibrium weight, for you see I've been 150 pounds (give or take 3 pounds) consistently for the past seven years. I was a 31" waist before I started working out, still at 150 pounds, and now I'm a 28" waist at 150 pounds.

I'm pretty much resigned to the idea that I'm going to weigh that much my entire life, and that's fine with me. There will also be limits to how strong I will get, and that's also fine with me. So long as I'm healthy, I'm a damned sexy dude. Al-right! Giggity giggity giggity.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh... six feet tall at 276 pounds? I also eat 84 pounds of food a day.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, the whole obsession with losing weight seems to have no sway over me for one simple reason: Muscle weighs more than fat. I'm just trying to find that level for myself where there's a good balance and I won't fluctuate so much between the two.

I like having muscle. Not overdeveloped freaky muscles but the amount that lets you do athletic things occasionally without dying from exhaustion. The healthy amount.

While I might be using the few swimmer friends I have as a stereotype, they seem to be a good example. They eat insane amounts of food to have energy to burn off during their hours of practice and manage to build their muscles in the process. They're incredibly healthy and active.
BaconNeggs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, big turn on for me is a girl that knows how to eat! Especially if you bring them someplace like brazilian bbq and not feel like it was a waste of money. Or just hanging out at a bar and having buffalo wings, ribs, and a few beers.
ash_wednesday

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cognitive wrote:

It sucks.
Actualy I like a girl who stays in shape and has some musicle. Your good in my books. But as for the comment about fat people can lose weight by eating properlay, exercise..ect.. It isn't that easy. I have been doing all that plus kickboxing and i still have a bit of a tummy. It's been two years!!! But I remain postive since I know it will go away. As for you not gaing any weight...wait until you're my age, it's easy to gain weight at my age...or any age above 25.

--Order of the Stick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
capfett

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crotchfire wrote:

Cog: is the word for which you're looking "hypoglycemic"?

No I was actually looking for "hyper metabolism" hehe

And yes I don't think it's good to be too thin either, like you say, a healthy look is what it takes.

I think the days of Hollywood saying that the skinny type is hot are over though, you won't see an article saying Lindsay Lohen or Nicole Richie look hot today, it's all about "ewww too thin".

The real problem I see is not necessarily that society tells you what is good looking or not, it's that it tells you it is essential to look good. If society didn't push us to think that way, the criterias of 'good looking' would be a lot less severe. You walk around and all you see are beautiful women all over the walls. We -have- to look good for men, every little detail about our body becomes important, and that sucks. It might be the same thing the other way around, but I think it's worse for women.

Anyway, I know I shouldn't care what other people think of me if it's negative, and I don't most of the time, but still, I wouldn't go to a pool party in a bikini.
capfett

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ash_wednesday wrote:
But as for the comment about fat people can lose weight by eating properlay, exercise..ect.. It isn't that easy. I have been doing all that plus kickboxing and i still have a bit of a tummy. It's been two years!!! But I remain postive since I know it will go away. As for you not gaing any weight...wait until you're my age, it's easy to gain weight at my age...or any age above 25.

Yea you're right I'm sorry I even said that. It's just being in the position I am, and enjoying sports and being "conscientisée" (wow a word that doesn't exist in English... if it did it would probably be spelled.. conscientised) about nutrition, I feel it would be easier for me to go the other way around.
Like someone else said, I go to the gym and people probably think I have no reason to be there, that I will look anorexic if I go, but it's either I go or I don't have muscles at all, so I eat all the time, 3 good meals a day + at least 4 snacks. Some people would be happy to be in my position but not I.

Like Jennif said though the grass is always greener at the neighbors'. (in fact, our grass is terrible at our house, I don't think it's even grass.)
Isaac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blazewing wrote:
...While I might be using the few swimmer friends I have as a stereotype, they seem to be a good example. They eat insane amounts of food to have energy to burn off during their hours of practice and manage to build their muscles in the process. They're incredibly healthy and active.

My sister is a swimmer and she's dog ugly. That may be part of why I don't like that thing. But it's no big deal to me; just some girls I am attracted too, and some I am just not. I think it may be because I live in Indiana and most everyone here is kinda ugly. I went to Flordia for a week and like 95% of the women were hot as crap. haha.

"They tried to kill him with a forklift!" - MST3K
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Blaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cognitive wrote:
The real problem I see is not necessarily that society tells you what is good looking or not, it's that it tells you it is essential to look good. If society didn't push us to think that way, the criterias of 'good looking' would be a lot less severe. You walk around and all you see are beautiful women all over the walls. We -have- to look good for men, every little detail about our body becomes important, and that sucks. It might be the same thing the other way around, but I think it's worse for women.

Meh, don't buy the hype.
Cognitive wrote:
"conscientisée"

Conscious? Conscientious? Cognizant? Cognoscente? Damn, they say there is no such thing as an exact translation. Sad
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically any woman that looks healthy is beautiful to me.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As for me, I don't have large breasts but sometimes I wish they were smaller than they are because I like to run, and they kind of get in the way.

Yeah O_o; Mine are a good size and get in the way alot... I do a Japanese swordfighting-esque class, and it makes it hard to hold the sword at ready properly sometimes/I get whacked in the chest during sparring easier then most ._.;

I'm considered fit right now... go to martial arts 4 days (5 hours) a week, and I do stuff like DDR and ParaParaParadise in my free time to and walk around with friends. I don't like, overdo it but I try to do it enough so that my stomach stays nice and flat (my legs and arms can't really get fat on them haha, my legs are like, pure muscle from rollerblading for 8 years (and occasionally). Though by society's standards I'm "fat", since I'm 205 pounds last time I checked, and wear a 38 in men's/16 in women's (to compinsate for my large hips/thighs. I have to get pants that'll go over them instead of how big my waist is).

Personally, I go for guys that *I* think are cute... my current boyfriend is a little overwhieght and kinda "caveman" looking according to some (he doesn't shave and has long curly hair), bit is probably the manliest guy I know X3 He's hot to me.
ash_wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_Says wrote:
Basically any woman that looks healthy is beautiful to me.
hey, fat chicks are beautiful too...

--Order of the Stick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: