Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
What is the aliens history (before the alien movies)?
    page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corporal Waffle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:02 am    Post subject: What is the aliens history (before the alien movies)? Reply with quote

Does anyone Know the REAL story about the xenomorps? ive heard that there wore theese two alien species that lived on two different planets.
theese two was in a huge war.
then (ill call them alien1 and alien2) alien1 made a BioWeapon. (witch they could controll, and that didnt breed by themself... ) the very first Xenomorph! Very Happy (a drone)
alien1 used this weapon to kill alien2. (witch they sucseeded)
Alien1 wanted Alien2`s planet, so they tryed to kill the Xenomorps that now controlled the planet. it didnt work.... Twisted Evil instead, a alien mannaged to get to alien1`s planet by a alien1-ship. here that alien hid, and became bigger, and bigger , and in the end, i had became the first queen... now the egg production started and the xenomorphs killed the half of the planet.
somhow the alien1 mannaged to isolate and take down the xenomprphs. (those who didnt was in eggs)
they later found out about the queen, and decided to get rid off the entire xenomorph race... so they killed every singe one of them, incliding the queen. But they saved the eggs. and put them in a ship... this ship had orders to leave the planet and place the eggs at the alien2`s planet. but on the way somthing wrong happend.an facehugger had mannaged to get out and killed the pilot. the pilot had just mannaged to "land" on a planet full of storms, and the pilot turned an warning signal on. when the chestbuster got out i grew and grew and finaly became a queen..... (took hundreds of years)
then a ship fount the signal and thought it was a distress call
oh whatever... see Alien and then Aliens and then Alien 3 and then Alien Resurrection

what do u think is the story... i know this story has some minor detail faults like in AVPII (the game) there was a alien race on the planet.

oh and please excuse my english... im Norwegian Laughing

munan wrote:
Vevlaa, for fuck's sake, edit your damn post!!

Last edited by Corporal Waffle on Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Corporal Waffle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone Question Question Question Question

munan wrote:
Blaster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The notion that alien1 made a bio-weapon incapable of reproduction, that just suddenly developed the ability to reproduce, sounds a bit silly. What is this, Jurassic Park?

Anyway, maybe somebody more familiar with the mythos can field this one. I just nitpick. Very Happy
Wrist-bladesRus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly alien2 as hosts produced sterile aliens, or alien1 deliberatly used eggs that would render the Aliens sterile. But still a drone can't turn in a queen. From what I maniged to gather a preatorian must be existent and only it can turn in a queen
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I hear, someone posted about a novel some guy wrote.

So the space jockeys found the xenomorphs on their natural homeowrld. These space jockeys captured, bred, and modified the xenomorphs for their own purposes. I don't know but it's beleived that these space jockeys were at war with another species and needed a weapon against them. Some people have even theorized that these enemies of the space jockeys were the predators themselves.
These xenos went out of control, they infested a ship, the horseshoe thing in Alien 1 and Alien 2, and the ship crash landed on LV-426. The xenos survived, one became a queen, layed the egg motherload, and then we have the movies!

That's what I think the story is, but I'm not sure.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: What is the aliens history (before the alien movies)? Reply with quote

vevlaa wrote:
Does anyone Know the REAL story about the xenomorps? ive heard that there wore theese two alien species that lived on two different planets.
then (ill call them alien1 and alien2) alien1 made a BioWeapon. (witch they could controll, and that didnt breed by themself... ) the very first Xenomorph! Very Happy (a drone)
Alien1 wanted Alien2`s planet, so they tryed to kill the Xenomorps that now controlled the planet. it didnt work.... Twisted Evil instead, a alien mannaged to get to alien1`s planet by a alien1-ship. here that alien hid, and became bigger, and bigger , and in the end, i had became the first queen... now the egg production started and the xenomorphs killed the half of the planet.
somhow the alien1 mannaged to isolate and take down the xenomprphs. (those who didnt was in eggs)
they later found out about the queen, and decided to get rid off the entire xenomorph race... so they killed every singe one of them, incliding the queen. But they saved the eggs. and put them in a ship... this ship had orders to leave the planet and place the eggs at the alien2`s planet. but on the way somthing wrong happend.an facehugger had mannaged to get out and killed the pilot. the pilot had just mannaged to "land" on a planet full of storms, and the pilot turned an warning signal on. when the chestbuster got out i grew and grew and finalu became a queen.....

what do u think is the story... i know this story has some minor detail faults like in AVPII (the game) there was a alien race on the planet.

what
Corporal Waffle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i think ur right... but the drone that got to alien1`s planet evolved to a praetorian (uncontrolled). i dont know WHY the xenos evolved like that... but the process shuld have taken hundreds of (earth) years...

munan wrote:
Corporal Waffle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and one more thing....

THERE IS NO ALIEN KING OR DOG ALIEN!!!!!!

The "The alien king pic (look it up in the "THERE IS NO ALIEN KING" forum page 2... ), is just a big FAKE to draw money out of humans Twisted Evil (read the books....) and until AVP-movies make one, it dosnt exist. its the same 4 the "Flying queen" as i saw in one post...

+THE "DOG ALIEN" is a runner... if u dont beleve me... just get a nice pic of one, and put on Alien 3 and look at at when it "comes out" of the dog...
NO DIFFERENCE!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH GETTING ANGRY!!!!!!!!! ARGH

munan wrote:
Aramor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're so absolutely right. The Dog Alien is just something created by commerce. You see, I have the Alien Quadrilogy, thus I have the Theatrical Version and the Director's Cut edition of all the movies. And in the Director's Cut you can see that the Alien actually comes out of an ox. So it's an Ox Alien... cowomorph?

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
l33td00d

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vevlaa wrote:
oh and one more thing....

THERE IS NO ALIEN KING OR DOG ALIEN!!!!!!

The "The alien king pic (look it up in the "THERE IS NO ALIEN KING" forum page 2... ), is just a big FAKE to draw money out of humans Twisted Evil (read the books....) and until AVP-movies make one, it dosnt exist. its the same 4 the "Flying queen" as i saw in one post...

+THE "DOG ALIEN" is a runner... if u dont beleve me... just get a nice pic of one, and put on Alien 3 and look at at when it "comes out" of the dog...
NO DIFFERENCE!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH GETTING ANGRY!!!!!!!!! ARGH

LONG LIVE THE ALIEN KING AND HIS PACK OF DOG ALIENS
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: woof woof Reply with quote

Vevlaa: you first story is almost uncomprehensible.
*Whips out tranlator*

Does anyone Know the REAL story about the xenomorps? I have heard that there were these two alien species that lived on two different planets.
These two were at war.

Then (I will call them alien1 and alien2) alien1 made a bioweapon (which they could control, and that didnt breed by themselves... ): the very first Xenomorph! (A drone)

Alien1 used this weapon to kill alien2, which they succeded. Alien1 wanted Alien2`s planet, so they tryed to kill the Xenomorps that now controlled the planet. but it didnt work. Instead, a xenomorph mannaged to get to alien1`s planet by an alien1 ship. There that alien hid, and became bigger, and bigger, and in the end, it had became the first queen. Now the egg production started and the xenomorphs killed half of the planet. Somehow alien1 mannaged to isolate and take down the xenomorphs. (those who weren't killed were in eggs)
They later found out about the queen, and decided to get rid off the entire xenomorph race... so they killed every singe one of them, including the queen, but they saved the eggs, and put them in a ship. This ship had orders to leave the planet and place the eggs on the alien2`s planet, but on the way something wrong happend. A facehugger had mannaged to get out and killed the pilot. The pilot had just mannaged to "land" on a planet full of storms, and the pilot turned a warning signal on. When the chestbuster got out it grew and grew and finaly became a queen.....

I don't understand, why the hell would they want to kill off the xenomorphs, but then keep the eggs intact? Why, if alien1 wanted the alien2 planet, would they dump the xenomorphs on the laien2 planet?

Doesn't make sense.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Aliens must have been round for ages 'cause the Preds' were hunting them millions of years ago, so they could'nt be made by welan-yutani Rolling Eyes
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The spacejockeys made them.

Read the Aliens: Built to be a bio-engineered weapon? thread.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as i said : please excuse my english... im Norwegian Laughing

but thats how ive heard it....

by the way..... whats a "tranlator"? Razz

munan wrote:
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Translator?

Type in Norweigan and it'll come out as English.
Corporal Waffle

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_Says wrote:
Translator?

You want me to write the entire history in Norwegian?????

munan wrote:
Digitaaliklosetti

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vevlaa wrote:
Simon_Says wrote:
Translator?

You want me to write the entire history in Norwegian?????

Yes. Yes, that's it. Neutral
Aramor

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone gives me the entire history, I can translate it to Dutch...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Corporal Waffle

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhm... i dont have the time to start translating now....... (maby some other time Razz )

and aramor... the text is at the top Razz plz start traslating

munan wrote:
Aramor

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: What is the aliens history (before the alien movies)? Reply with quote

vevlaa wrote:
they later found out about the queen, and decided to get rid off the entire xenomorph race... so they killed every singe one of them, incliding the queen. But they saved the eggs. and put them in a ship... this ship had orders to leave the planet and place the eggs at the alien2`s planet. but on the way somthing wrong happend.an facehugger had mannaged to get out and killed the pilot. the pilot had just mannaged to "land" on a planet full of storms, and the pilot turned an warning signal on. when the chestbuster got out i grew and grew and finaly became a queen..... (took hundreds of years)
then a ship fount the signal and thought it was a distress call
oh whatever... see Alien and then Aliens and then Alien 3 and then Alien Resurrection

Oh, you mean this one? Gimme a sec...

Here goes:
Weet iemand het echte verhaal achter de Xenomorphs? Ik heb gehoord dat er twee buitenaardse rassen waren die allebei van een andere planeet kwamen. Deze waren met een oorlog tegen elkaar bezig. Toen (ik noem ze voor het gemak even alien1 en alien2) heeft alien1 een biologisch wapen gemaakt (eentje die ze onder controle hadden en niet uit zelf zich ging voortplanten... ) en dit was dus de allereerste Xenomorph! Very Happy (een werker). Alien1 gebruikte dit wapen om alien2 uit te roeien (wat ze gelukt is). Alien1 wou toen de planeet van alien2 hebben, dus hebben ze geprobeerd om de Xenomorphs te vernietigen die de planeet onder controle hadden. Maar dat werkte niet... Twisted Evil in plaats daarvan is het een alien gelukt om op een schip van alien1 te komen en mee te gaan naar de planeet van alien1. Daar heeft die alien zich verstopt en hij werd alsmaar groter en groter, en uiteindelijk werd dat de allereerste Koningin... die is toen eieren gaan produceren en de Xenomorphs hebben toen de halve planeet uitgeroeid. Op de een of andere manier is het alien1 gelukt om de Xenomorphs te isoleren en te vernietigen (die die niet in een ei zaten, wat Xenomorphs sowieso niet zitten, Facehugger zitten in eieren Razz) Later kwamen ze erachter dat er een Koningin was, en ze besloten om het hele ras maar uit te roeien. Dus ze hebben ze allemaal uitgeroeid, inclusief de Koningin. Maar de eieren hebben ze bewaard, en die hebben ze in een schip gestopt. Dit schip moest de planeet verlaten en de eieren op de planeet van alien2 achter laten. Maar terwijl die daar naar toe ging is er wat fout gegaan. Een Facehugger (die dus uit een ei kwam) is ontsnapt en heeft de piloot vermoord. De piloot heeft het nog voor mekaar gekregen om het schip te "landen" op een planeet met veel stormen, en de piloot heeft toen een waarschuwings signaal aangezet. Toen de Chestburster uit de piloot kwam is die gaan groeien en groeien en is hij in een Koningin veranderd... (iets dat honderden jaren duurde). Toen had een schip het signaal ontdekt en dacht dat het een SOS was.
Ach wat dan ook, kijk maar gewoon naar Alien en daarna Aliens, Alien3 en Alien Resurrection.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... poodoo?
mudokon100

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject: The Dogs Reply with quote

Just summit i wanted to say about the dogs: They do exist. I have the original alien trilogy game and i have completed it (with cheats Rolling Eyes ) but anyway u do fight alien dogs.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alien dogs?

dog aliens you fool. Dog aliens do exist. Some poeple like to call them runners.
Wrist-bladesRus

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep they do the chestburster will take on the apparence of it's host, or yeld a runner or a drone based on the movement technique of the animal, like bipedal, or quatropedal
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um... I guess you like run on sentances.

Due to the xenomorph capacity to mimic certain fetures of their host, a chestburster would mutate to become quadrupedal if the host was a quadruped.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: