Alien Loves Predator Forum Index
         
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Consoles which one?
    page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which console are you getting?
Xbox 360
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
PS3
58%
 58%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 17

Author Message
infernomance



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 28 Dec 2005
Posts: 39

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Has popups and viruses lurking everywhere to ruin your 5,000 dollar machine?
PC-yes(-1)
PS3-godbless,no(0)
xbox360-godbless,no(0)
rev-godbless,no(0)
Despite the fact that the new online capabilities of the consoles will mean that eventually, someone somewhere will make a virus... that will be a pain in the ass to fix. Smart computer users are safe from viruses, worms, and Trojans anyway, even without software.

as far as i can tell,ps3 will be using the ps2's online capabilities,wich as far as i can tell,arent that good,so there wont be downloads for your ps3 or anything

Quote:
infernomance wrote:
Best Graphics?
PC-NAY,neive!(-1)
sure,you can come close,but face it,how much will an average user spend before giving up and spending a small amount of that at once and get a console that will last you longer,butn is graphicly superior
For fucks sake. You dissed the PC because it's expensive. YOU ARE A BIASED MOTHAFUKA

not just that,the fact that after the unteenth upgrade you will find theres another,it would take forever to be "up-to-date" unless you have friends across the globe searching for upgrades,but i will admit with the unreal tourn. pictures you showed,they look as good as the xbox 360

Quote:
infernomance wrote:
PS3-w00tness!yeehaw yes!(1)
all the xbox junkies out there,watch MSG4 trailer,hold it in,cry,rinse,repeat,not to mention,the prototype used at E3 used only 75% of the power of the cell!,not to mention,this many game making companies would risk theyre rep lying,im still shocked by the reality of MSG4 and tekken unamed
*Laughing maniacally* YOU CALL THAT GOOD? HAHAHAHA! It still looks like rubber man! Rubber I say! Besides, the quality looks similiar to Unreal Tournament 2007 or Mass Effect. I agree it's good, but it doesn't make me drool more than any other 2006-2010 release.

it only used 75% of the power,and the fact that there hasnt been many screenshots or anything shown to actually see how good it will be

Quote:
infernomance wrote:
is fully accessible to change-down to the last MB:
PC-finnaly!yes(0)
finnaly the PC gets some credit for its easily changed feel,you can cram a normal PC with about 6-10 GB worth of things,making it the ultimate media machine!
You man, are stuck in 2001. I have a total of... letsee... 400Gb of media on my file server. Besides, where did you list the other consoles?

i cant be bothered to get a better computer,im too busy playing burnout 3 and tekken 4 to upgrade/buy a new computer,i wouldnt expect a PC 'lubber to diss one of the parts where the PC WINS

Quote:
infernomance wrote:
controller "feel"
PC-?yes?(1)
the PC mouse is one of the gaming wonders of the digi-world
Not to mention keyboards, joysticks, control wheels, gamepads. All connectable via USB, and therefore practically plugíníplay when drivers are installed.

well...no argument,agree'd here

Quote:
revolution-yes!(1)
the revolution is one of the most amazing and oddball designs,it pretty much combines the remote,with the controller,with the mouse,combining an unlikely,but shocking design
The weird design is why it sucks. People have become accustomed to a set profile of control, introducing a new one will piss-off many players who are suddenly clumsy in their games. Besides, remotes are relatively un-ergonomic compared to gamepads, or keyboards & mice.

yes,BUT its a normal controller AND a semi-mouse,wich allows more interactivity(tilting to swing swords while running would add more feel to gameplay)also dont forget that it will have a port to attach a nunchaku-styled joystick,keyboard,steering wheel,etc.

Quote:
Cost:
PC-it will be a cold day in hell before the prices drop(2)
'nuff said
My God the people are ignorant. Wait a few months and the latest, greatest parts will lower price drastically. Hell, the Radeon 9600 sells for less than 250 and can run most modern games well.

ok,i maybe wrong here(will edit that),but it does take a while to get all your dream parts to drop instead of just getting the simple buy-and play consoles

*to address the grammar thing,i dont really want to be bothered with grammar when im trying to do something else,like working(not playing) on a game[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simon_Says



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Apr 2005
Posts: 6823
Location: Being generally opposing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

infernomance wrote:
Simon_Says wrote:
infernomance wrote:
Has popups and viruses lurking everywhere to ruin your 5,000 dollar machine?
PC-yes(-1)
PS3-godbless,no(0)
xbox360-godbless,no(0)
rev-godbless,no(0)
Despite the fact that the new online capabilities of the consoles will mean that eventually, someone somewhere will make a virus... that will be a pain in the ass to fix. Smart computer users are safe from viruses, worms, and Trojans anyway, even without software.
as far as i can tell,ps3 will be using the ps2's online capabilities,wich as far as i can tell,arent that good,so there wont be downloads for your ps3 or anything
You lack a certain understanding on the subtelties of internet security: being connected makes you vulnerable. There are viruses out there that can connect to you just via you plugging that cable to the internet. They already made viruses for the PSP for God's sake!

infernomance wrote:
Simon_Says wrote:
infernomance wrote:
Best Graphics?
PC-NAY,neive!(-1)
sure,you can come close,but face it,how much will an average user spend before giving up and spending a small amount of that at once and get a console that will last you longer,butn is graphicly superior

For fucks sake. You dissed the PC because it's expensive. YOU ARE A BIASED MOTHAFUKA

not just that,the fact that after the unteenth upgrade you will find theres another,it would take forever to be "up-to-date" unless you have friends across the globe searching for upgrades,but i will admit with the unreal tourn. pictures you showed,they look as good as the xbox 360
*sigh* Only idiots purchase every iteration. People with brains and (figurative) balls will purchase parts a few rungs lower, or wait a few months, and then overclock.

infernomance wrote:
Simon_Says wrote:
infernomance wrote:

PS3-w00tness!yeehaw yes!(1)
all the xbox junkies out there,watch MSG4 trailer,hold it in,cry,rinse,repeat,not to mention,the prototype used at E3 used only 75% of the power of the cell!,not to mention,this many game making companies would risk theyre rep lying,im still shocked by the reality of MSG4 and tekken unamed

*Laughing maniacally* YOU CALL THAT GOOD? HAHAHAHA! It still looks like rubber man! Rubber I say! Besides, the quality looks similiar to Unreal Tournament 2007 or Mass Effect. I agree it's good, but it doesn't make me drool more than any other 2006-2010 release.

it only used 75% of the power,and the fact that there hasnt been many screenshots or anything shown to actually see how good it will be

How do they know it's only 75% power? I don't think there would be reliable bench-mark programs at this stage. They may also be exagerating.

infernomance wrote:
Simon_Says wrote:
infernomance wrote:
is fully accessible to change-down to the last MB:
PC-finnaly!yes(0)
finnaly the PC gets some credit for its easily changed feel,you can cram a normal PC with about 6-10 GB worth of things,making it the ultimate media machine!

You man, are stuck in 2001. I have a total of... letsee... 400Gb of media on my file server. Besides, where did you list the other consoles?

i cant be bothered to get a better computer,im too busy playing burnout 3 and tekken 4 to upgrade/buy a new computer,i wouldnt expect a PC 'lubber to diss one of the parts where the PC WINS

*Laughs heartily* You man, need to get some air, go to the computer store, and see that decent (~100GB) hard drives can sell for less than 100$.

infernomance wrote:
Simon_Says wrote:
infernomance wrote:
revolution-yes!(1)
the revolution is one of the most amazing and oddball designs,it pretty much combines the remote,with the controller,with the mouse,combining an unlikely,but shocking design.

The weird design is why it sucks. People have become accustomed to a set profile of control, introducing a new one will piss-off many players who are suddenly clumsy in their games. Besides, remotes are relatively un-ergonomic compared to gamepads, or keyboards & mice.

yes,BUT its a normal controller AND a semi-mouse,wich allows more interactivity(tilting to swing swords while running would add more feel to gameplay)also dont forget that it will have a port to attach a nunchaku-styled joystick,keyboard,steering wheel,etc.

Still, you have to PAY for those extras. Nintendo's potato man wants your money! (Clickey)

infernomance wrote:
Simon_Says wrote:
infernomance wrote:
Cost:
PC-it will be a cold day in hell before the prices drop(2)
'nuff said
My God the people are ignorant. Wait a few months and the latest, greatest parts will lower price drastically. Hell, the Radeon 9600 sells for less than 250 and can run most modern games well.

ok,i maybe wrong here(will edit that),but it does take a while to get all your dream parts to drop instead of just getting the simple buy-and play consoles
Then you don't get dream parts, as already said.

infernomance wrote:
*to address the grammar thing,i dont really want to be bothered with grammar when im trying to do something else,like working(not playing) on a game
Then find some time damnit. Unless you're a Jehova's Witness or somthing you should be on Christmas holdiays.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
BaconNeggs



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 22 Jun 2005
Posts: 332
Location: Queens, NYC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZZZZZZZZZ Posts....Too....Long.... and.... Boring Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I only read the last quote, if you have enough time to write like 5 pages on a forum, you got time for proper grammar

EDIT: Wait a sec, who said simon is allowed on the image editing throne???
_________________
"You have to quote from books to look clever. You can't quote from films. If you quote from films you just look like a geek."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
infernomance



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 28 Dec 2005
Posts: 39

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Simon_Says wrote:
infernomance wrote:
Has popups and viruses lurking everywhere to ruin your 5,000 dollar machine?
PC-yes(-1)
PS3-godbless,no(0)
xbox360-godbless,no(0)
rev-godbless,no(0)
Despite the fact that the new online capabilities of the consoles will mean that eventually, someone somewhere will make a virus... that will be a pain in the ass to fix. Smart computer users are safe from viruses, worms, and Trojans anyway, even without software.
as far as i can tell,ps3 will be using the ps2's online capabilities,wich as far as i can tell,arent that good,so there wont be downloads for your ps3 or anything
You lack a certain understanding on the subtelties of internet security: being connected makes you vulnerable. There are viruses out there that can connect to you just via you plugging that cable to the internet. They already made viruses for the PSP for God's sake!

wait,first you say a an average wise pc player wont be likely to get a virus,then you talk about how a psp player can get a virus,all i was saying is that the PC is the most vulnerable
Quote:
Simon_Says wrote:
infernomance wrote:
Best Graphics?
PC-NAY,neive!(-1)
sure,you can come close,but face it,how much will an average user spend before giving up and spending a small amount of that at once and get a console that will last you longer,butn is graphicly superior

For fucks sake. You dissed the PC because it's expensive. YOU ARE A BIASED MOTHAFUKA

not just that,the fact that after the unteenth upgrade you will find theres another,it would take forever to be "up-to-date" unless you have friends across the globe searching for upgrades,but i will admit with the unreal tourn. pictures you showed,they look as good as the xbox 360
*sigh* Only idiots purchase every iteration. People with brains and (figurative) balls will purchase parts a few rungs lower, or wait a few months, and then overclock.

but wont that,in turn,give you graphicly inferior of both console and pc parts?

Quote:
infernomance wrote:
Simon_Says wrote:
infernomance wrote:

PS3-w00tness!yeehaw yes!(1)
all the xbox junkies out there,watch MSG4 trailer,hold it in,cry,rinse,repeat,not to mention,the prototype used at E3 used only 75% of the power of the cell!,not to mention,this many game making companies would risk theyre rep lying,im still shocked by the reality of MSG4 and tekken unamed

*Laughing maniacally* YOU CALL THAT GOOD? HAHAHAHA! It still looks like rubber man! Rubber I say! Besides, the quality looks similiar to Unreal Tournament 2007 or Mass Effect. I agree it's good, but it doesn't make me drool more than any other 2006-2010 release.

it only used 75% of the power,and the fact that there hasnt been many screenshots or anything shown to actually see how good it will be

How do they know it's only 75% power? I don't think there would be reliable bench-mark programs at this stage. They may also be exagerating.

OPM magazine interview,they didnt use all of the PS3's power,just enough to dazzle fanboys/girls/its,also wouldnt that give some companies bad rep?and in turn stay away from it?

Quote:
infernomance wrote:
Simon_Says wrote:
infernomance wrote:
revolution-yes!(1)
the revolution is one of the most amazing and oddball designs,it pretty much combines the remote,with the controller,with the mouse,combining an unlikely,but shocking design.

The weird design is why it sucks. People have become accustomed to a set profile of control, introducing a new one will piss-off many players who are suddenly clumsy in their games. Besides, remotes are relatively un-ergonomic compared to gamepads, or keyboards & mice.

yes,BUT its a normal controller AND a semi-mouse,wich allows more interactivity(tilting to swing swords while running would add more feel to gameplay)also dont forget that it will have a port to attach a nunchaku-styled joystick,keyboard,steering wheel,etc.

Still, you have to PAY for those extras. Nintendo's potato man wants your money! (Clickey)

heh,thats a pretty good comic,anyways dont you have to with ANY console?both console and PC have "extra's"from pointless blinking lighted keyboards to microphones and gaming keyboards,everything has "extra's",also,the part where you NEED the extra's is why i didnt go gamecube,that and the fact that at first i thought they were going to use the dread "nintendo seal of crack-whore and mexican labor approval",disagree with the first thing,agree with the last thing

Quote:
infernomance wrote:
Simon_Says wrote:
infernomance wrote:
Cost:
PC-it will be a cold day in hell before the prices drop(2)
'nuff said
My God the people are ignorant. Wait a few months and the latest, greatest parts will lower price drastically. Hell, the Radeon 9600 sells for less than 250 and can run most modern games well.

ok,i maybe wrong here(will edit that),but it does take a while to get all your dream parts to drop instead of just getting the simple buy-and play consoles
Then you don't get dream parts, as already said.

its been already changed....-_-

also,iv been using this holiday for working on the game
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simon_Says



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Apr 2005
Posts: 6823
Location: Being generally opposing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite frankly, your lack of quotation code skills is fucking horendous, please quit the lazy-ass posting now.

Code:
This is how you create proper posts:

type [quote="person's name, including quotations"] What he/she said. [/quote]

"Blah blah blah wrote" is included automatically.


infernomance wrote:
Simon_Says wrote:
You lack a certain understanding on the subtelties of internet security: being connected makes you vulnerable. There are viruses out there that can connect to you just via you plugging that cable to the internet. They already made viruses for the PSP for God's sake!

wait,first you say a an average wise pc player wont be likely to get a virus,then you talk about how a psp player can get a virus,all i was saying is that the PC is the most vulnerable
Your mind fails to grasp the entire situation. A wise person on the net will have protected himself with software and common sense, as well as not giving any information that might let a virus in. This knowledge is elementary common-sense.


infernomance wrote:
Simon_Says wrote:
infernomance wrote:
not just that,the fact that after the unteenth upgrade you will find theres another,it would take forever to be "up-to-date" unless you have friends across the globe searching for upgrades,but i will admit with the unreal tourn. pictures you showed,they look as good as the xbox 360
*sigh* Only idiots purchase every iteration. People with brains and (figurative) balls will purchase parts a few rungs lower, or wait a few months, and then overclock.

but wont that,in turn,give you graphicly inferior of both console and pc parts?
Quality doesn't degrade, it's just how fast the part can render the graphics that is altered. I suggest you pick up a few magazines, scour the internet, so you could actually learn somthing about how computers work.

infernomance wrote:
Simon_Says wrote:
How do they know it's only 75% power? I don't think there would be reliable bench-mark programs at this stage. They may also be exagerating.

OPM magazine interview,they didnt use all of the PS3's power,just enough to dazzle fanboys/girls/its,also wouldnt that give some companies bad rep?and in turn stay away from it?
You elaborated your original statement, without giving an answer. Try again. Second half about bad rep: welcome to Earth kid, where people lie, cheat, steal, weasle, and swindle thier way to the top. Bad rep means nothing as long as the cheques are coming in.

infernomance wrote:
Simon_Says wrote:
infernomance wrote:
yes,BUT its a normal controller AND a semi-mouse,wich allows more interactivity(tilting to swing swords while running would add more feel to gameplay)also dont forget that it will have a port to attach a nunchaku-styled joystick,keyboard,steering wheel,etc.

Still, you have to PAY for those extras. Nintendo's potato man wants your money! (Clickey)
heh,thats a pretty good comic,anyways dont you have to with ANY console?both console and PC have "extra's"from pointless blinking lighted keyboards to microphones and gaming keyboards,everything has "extra's",also,the part where you NEED the extra's is why i didnt go gamecube,that and the fact that at first i thought they were going to use the dread "nintendo seal of crack-whore and mexican labor approval",disagree with the first thing,agree with the last thing
You don't get the point, VGCats already said what I wanted to: those extras are going to be needed for some games.

infernomance wrote:
also,iv been using this holiday for working on the game
Yes, the usual tactic employed by Internatae Noobus Trolli: The "I am holier than thou" ploy. If you were really working so hard on that game of yours you wouldn't be posting these big arguments in the first place.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
infernomance



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 28 Dec 2005
Posts: 39

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooof,like i havent been bugged by someone about my quoting before,*eye roll* if you have already read/typed it out,why check back for if it was quoted right?(to avoid any topic changing,i wont be using quotes)

1.but cant a PSP user do the same thing as a PC user?after all,its "elementary common-sense",plus as far as i can tell,the PSP's web-browsing capacities is like a skinned down version of a pc going online.Not to mention the PSP community can go as far as making powerful emulators,why cant they make protective software?Also,if,by how your so sure of saying,and because the PS3's online capacities is the same as the PS2,why isnt there a PS2 virus?there are many cults that would love to ruin the PS2

2.fine,not graphicly inferior,but wouldnt there be a good change in FPS?

3.i still doubt that sony would lie about theyre console,if they lie about the graphical power,then wont that spread to websites?wich in turn will make many not buy?news spreads fast,plus im not 100% sure,but i read something about a PS3 game being played at E3,not much played,but you saw in first person view,moving the camera around,etc.

4.i grasp that part,i agreed,XD*mumble cant let a point die,huh? mumble*
but the way you said that it sucks because its wierd,the playstation,back then,was called "wierd",did it suck?not to mention i wasnt talking about how theyre going to use the extra's,in my first post i was talking about the concept and how it can change gameplay,i wasnt talking about what they were gonna do with that concept

5.im not saying im "holier",in fact as far as i can see,your liked alot here,plus,before you drag this point on LONGER and thus spreading more arguments,its been a slow week,i havent got much done,i never posted my opinion in hope for a "big argument",i wanted to point out facts and i did,i was wrong at some points,if you know it,why complain?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simon_Says



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Apr 2005
Posts: 6823
Location: Being generally opposing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

infernomance wrote:
1.but cant a PSP user do the same thing as a PC user?after all,its "elementary common-sense",plus as far as i can tell,the PSP's web-browsing capacities is like a skinned down version of a pc going online.Not to mention the PSP community can go as far as making powerful emulators,why cant they make protective software?Also,if,by how your so sure of saying,and because the PS3's online capacities is the same as the PS2,why isnt there a PS2 virus?there are many cults that would love to ruin the PS2
For the same reason Apple Computers are reputedly more secure than Windows. Besides finincial gain is usually nil in creating viruses for game consoles, but some nutter out there probably going to find a way to fuck up online gaming big-time. It's only a matter of time.

infernomance wrote:
2.fine,not graphicly inferior,but wouldnt there be a good change in FPS?
That my friend, is where a few OS trimmings, a couple BIOS twiddlings, and a bump up in fan speed come in handy. (Otherwise known as overclocking.)

infernomance wrote:
3.i still doubt that sony would lie about theyre console,if they lie about the graphical power,then wont that spread to websites?wich in turn will make many not buy?news spreads fast,plus im not 100% sure,but i read something about a PS3 game being played at E3,not much played,but you saw in first person view,moving the camera around,etc.
I must admit you got me at this point, but now that I said that, I must bring up somthing else: They may not have lied, but they may have been sneaky with the results. 75% might have been under controlled conditions, under non-standard measurements, and otherwise manufactured the result. It happens all the time, harddrives are few MB down thier supposed maximum GB total, power supplies run thier reported capacity at 10 degrees celcius, TV screens response time ranging from black-to-white instead of grey-to-grey (the latter being slower in reality). I'm just saying don't trust those bastards in advertisement whole-heartedly.

infernomance wrote:
4.but the way you said that it sucks because its wierd,the playstation,back then,was called "wierd",did it suck?not to mention i wasnt talking about how theyre going to use the extra's,in my first post i was talking about the concept and how it can change gameplay,i wasnt talking about what they were gonna do with that concept
Still, a base gamepad is cheaper*, standardized, and a great deal more ergonomic. The controller is just wierd. It will have few fans.
*The remote itself might bring down the price, but add all the extras, some stupid sod might find his pockets empty after buying all those necesary extensions.

infernomance wrote:
5.im not saying im "holier",in fact as far as i can see,your liked alot here,plus,before you drag this point on LONGER and thus spreading more arguments,its been a slow week,i havent got much done,i never posted my opinion in hope for a "big argument",i wanted to point out facts and i did,i was wrong at some points,if you know it,why complain?
Here I must make an apology and an explanation. I had a twitchy-ass syndrome moment when I wrote my last post, so I'm sorry if I insulted you or was overly critical.

About "holier than thou". You claimed to be working on a game. Making games, as I understand it, is a respectable proffession in the geeky online community. By saying you were working on a game, there would be two theories: a) You're telling the truth or b) You're someone desperate to garner attention. Due to the prevalence of kids on the net desperate for attention, coupled with the apparent contradiction in evidence (you were so busy you could post on the forum), I assumed b). Now I'm aware of a third option: c) I shouldn't really give a shit. So that's what I'll be following from now on. If you work in games or not I'm just going to ask that you make the posts legible and structured. BTW, what game are you talking about anyway?

About "arguments." I never concider these types of discussions "arguments", they're more like debates. I myself admit I'm rather eager to dive into debates as debates are actually a pretty good learning experiance. I'm not complaining, just putting my knowledge and opinion forward myself. Also, you're not compelled to answer all my statements, you're free to dismiss the discussion entirely, or answer it when it's conveniant for you.

Well... there's my umpteenth two cents.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
infernomance



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 28 Dec 2005
Posts: 39

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. half-agreed here, its only a matter of time before it fucks up, but that can be applied to anything
2.ok,agree'd there
3. that can happen when you usually have a kickass console with something new, then suddenly it takes too much power, or takes too much space, that's why they didn't release a half assed version there and now at E3, Microsoft was the only one ready, the rest are still working hell and over to make them most efficient, the least that could be done is give some credit
4. you're right here, even though you were talking about cost in the controller design
also, if weird = new, then isn't all new=wierd?so when saying something weirdest new?O_o
5.i don't think i mentioned a game, unless you mean the game I am working on, if so, i only have some concept spriting, working on physics can be a bitch, even when its a 2D game
http://s14.invisionfree.com/Pixel/index.php?showtopic=260^my first project
-spellchecked,fixed spelling errors,saved humanity-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frost



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 05 Jul 2005
Posts: 2442
Location: The Realm of Suck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God these posts are long....
_________________
You forget one thing: rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and
scissors cuts paper... Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and
bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Simon_Says



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Apr 2005
Posts: 6823
Location: Being generally opposing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

infernomance wrote:
1. half-agreed here, its only a matter of time before it fucks up, but that can be applied to anything.
Now, imagine fixing your console after it's infected. Ouch time. Though now we at least agree that PC's are only more vulnerable because they're easier to infect, and can have material benefits for the asshole involved, not because they're themselves less secure.

infernomance wrote:
4...
also, if weird = new, then isn't all new=wierd?so when saying something weirdest new?O_o
When did I say that? Confused

infernomance wrote:
-spellchecked,fixed spelling errors,saved humanity-
And thus humanity is given a glimmer of hope, until Digitalliklosetti gives us another story about hsi experiances with soccer-moms...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
infernomance



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 28 Dec 2005
Posts: 39

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, the 4'th one was meant for the post back in the middle where you said the design was "wierd"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frost



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 05 Jul 2005
Posts: 2442
Location: The Realm of Suck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... How do pandas play video games with their big 'ol paws anyway? Very Happy

*looks at own avatar... Clicks Edit Button*

Never mind....
_________________
You forget one thing: rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and
scissors cuts paper... Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and
bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Simon_Says



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Apr 2005
Posts: 6823
Location: Being generally opposing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oookay, but what you said was a gross misunderstanding.

That crappy remote is suppsoed to be "new" when it is really "wierd" and will msot definately "suck".

About Pandas and keybaords, same method how Strong Bad can type with boxing gloves on.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
infernomance



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 28 Dec 2005
Posts: 39

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, if something's gonna suck or not is how its gonna be when it is out
the toughest (and maybe funniest) question is: how will they implement revolution controllers at Walmart, i can see a boy fighting a giant "sea serpent" (wire) trying to make Mario jump
you shouldn't bury something when its not even made

also, when comparing things like keyboards and panda's is like comparing reality to cartoon's: it's bent to hell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simon_Says



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Apr 2005
Posts: 6823
Location: Being generally opposing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

infernomance wrote:
also, when comparing things like keyboards and panda's is like comparing reality to cartoon's: it's bent to hell

Eh? YOU'RE BENT TO HELL!


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
AAATripper



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 May 2005
Posts: 1085

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tourettes Guy's Opinion on the Revolution's Controller
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Colos Swarez



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 31 Dec 2005
Posts: 34
Location: Edinburgh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be getting a PS3, because it will end up having better games than the XBox 360 (I'm using the Xbox vs PS2 games list for that reference), it's not trying to screw people over with their cheaper version bullshit like XBox 360, and it won't be totally shit, like the Revolution.
_________________
By the time you realise this sig doen't actually say anything it's already too late to stop reading it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group