Alien Loves Predator Forum Index
         
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
I did not have a bad week....You did not have a bad week....

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Linksssss
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
desert_drum



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 462

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: I did not have a bad week....You did not have a bad week.... Reply with quote

James Cave of Tecumseh, Oklahoma had a bad week.

Mr. Cave was bitten twice by a pygmy rattlesnake (which in spite of its size, is very poisonous). He fell backwards over a barrel in reaction...and landed on a copperhead (also quite poisonous), which also bit him twice.

To say the least, he's news in the region right now Smile
_________________
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you know I didn't have a bad week? Ok, compared to that guy, I didn't have a bad week...

Well, to say it a bit bluntly... sux2bhim!!!1!two
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Blaster
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 2544
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad times.
_________________
Context is everything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Metal_Pred



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 875
Location: In My Kingdom Cold

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think the guy who died in elephant's crap, had a pretty bad couple of minutes.
_________________
Cogito Ergo Sum....Bitch.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Crotchfire



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 527
Location: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was born two months premature. When I was one, I was dropped on the porch. When I was two, I had pneumonia. When I was three, I got the chicken pox. When I was four, I fell down the stairs and broke six ribs. When I was five, my uncle was decapitated by a watermelon. When I was six, my parents hit me in the head with a shovel. When I was seven, I lost my right index finger to my pet rat. When I was eight, my dog Spike got hit by a tractor. When I was nine, my mother lost her arm to a rabid brahmin. When I was ten, my sister was torn to bits by a pack of dogs. When I was eleven, my grandfather killed himself, because I was ugly. When I was twelve, my grandmother killed herself, because I was ugly. When I was thirteen, my father poked out his eyes with a pitchfork in a drunken stupor. When I was fourteen, my brother lost his hand to a wallaby. When I was fifteen, my aunt choked to death on a chicken bone. When I was sixteen, I lost my cousin to a badger. When I was seventeen, I cut off my left big toe with a hoe. When I was eighteen, my father lost his right leg to the same tractor that killed my dog. When I was nineteen...
_________________
The official MILF-masta of the AlP forums.
In addition to my well-documented exploits, my first two initials are MF. Seriously, I'm not making that up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baraqiel



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 23 Jul 2005
Posts: 17
Location: Baltimore, Maryland

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crotchfire wrote:
When I was seventeen, I cut off my left big toe with a hoe.


That's why you don't mess with dem hoes, son.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AAATripper



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 May 2005
Posts: 1085
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crotchfire wrote:
I was born two months premature. When I was one, I was dropped on the porch. When I was two, I had pneumonia. When I was three, I got the chicken pox. When I was four, I fell down the stairs and broke six ribs. When I was five, my uncle was decapitated by a watermelon. When I was six, my parents hit me in the head with a shovel. When I was seven, I lost my right index finger to my pet rat. When I was eight, my dog Spike got hit by a tractor. When I was nine, my mother lost her arm to a rabid brahmin. When I was ten, my sister was torn to bits by a pack of dogs. When I was eleven, my grandfather killed himself, because I was ugly. When I was twelve, my grandmother killed herself, because I was ugly. When I was thirteen, my father poked out his eyes with a pitchfork in a drunken stupor. When I was fourteen, my brother lost his hand to a wallaby. When I was fifteen, my aunt choked to death on a chicken bone. When I was sixteen, I lost my cousin to a badger. When I was seventeen, I cut off my left big toe with a hoe. When I was eighteen, my father lost his right leg to the same tractor that killed my dog. When I was nineteen...


good god, i need to put you in my at-home-quarantine for further studies of your insides via x-ray. I believe you to be infected with the fabled bad luck snail. I'll start arranging for your flight to my current residence.
_________________
My Unit Patch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crotchfire wrote:
I was born two months premature. When I was one, I was dropped on the porch. When I was two, I had pneumonia. When I was three, I got the chicken pox. When I was four, I fell down the stairs and broke six ribs. When I was five, my uncle was decapitated by a watermelon. When I was six, my parents hit me in the head with a shovel. When I was seven, I lost my right index finger to my pet rat. When I was eight, my dog Spike got hit by a tractor. When I was nine, my mother lost her arm to a rabid brahmin. When I was ten, my sister was torn to bits by a pack of dogs. When I was eleven, my grandfather killed himself, because I was ugly. When I was twelve, my grandmother killed herself, because I was ugly. When I was thirteen, my father poked out his eyes with a pitchfork in a drunken stupor. When I was fourteen, my brother lost his hand to a wallaby. When I was fifteen, my aunt choked to death on a chicken bone. When I was sixteen, I lost my cousin to a badger. When I was seventeen, I cut off my left big toe with a hoe. When I was eighteen, my father lost his right leg to the same tractor that killed my dog. When I was nineteen...


Wow man, that really sucks... I just hope you don't have any children...
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Agent 47



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 403
Location: Right there

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i was eleven years old, i got a fish hook in my eye Sad
_________________
If you hate me, click here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crotchfire



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 527
Location: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Wow man, that really sucks... I just hope you don't have any children..."

No, you see, when I was twenty-two a fungus started growing on my testi...
_________________
The official MILF-masta of the AlP forums.
In addition to my well-documented exploits, my first two initials are MF. Seriously, I'm not making that up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop! I don't wanna hear about it anymore!!!
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Holly Resurrected



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 976
Location: The Shadow Gallery

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crotchfire wrote:
"Wow man, that really sucks... I just hope you don't have any children..."

No, you see, when I was twenty-two a fungus started growing on my testi...


And thus the name Crotchfire! Actually, I've been meaning to ask you about where the name came from. Is it just a random thing or might it have to do with the MST3K episode "Parts: The Clonus Horror"? "They really are on top of Old Smokey."
_________________
The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall.

Still internet married to Tripper.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Crotchfire



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 527
Location: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I got the when I remembered a commercial for a board game in the early nineties called "Crossfire"... It was a sweet commercial, with a killer song in the background "Crawss-fi-uh... you'll get caught up in the... crawss-fi-uh... (drum solo)... HOO!!! Crawss-fi-uh... CRAWSS-FI-UH... CRAWSSSSS-FIIII-UHHHHHHHH (you'll get caught up in it)! HOOAH!!!"

at some point last year, it occurred to me that the song would be funnier if instead of Crossfire, you had Crotchfire, and from that point on, I began using the name Crotchfire whenever I need an online/gaming alias.

...and so, the name Crotchfire was born.

By the way, Aramor and I were repeating a conversation from Fallout 2, pretty much word-for-word, just so you're not confused. =P
_________________
The official MILF-masta of the AlP forums.
In addition to my well-documented exploits, my first two initials are MF. Seriously, I'm not making that up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ash_wednesday



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 749
Location: Canadia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crotchfire wrote:
"Wow man, that really sucks... I just hope you don't have any children..."

No, you see, when I was twenty-two a fungus started growing on my testi...
Stop having sex with mushrooms and that wouldn't happen.
_________________
"You're lucky attacking ends the spell or I would smack the crap out of all of you."

"Bite my 50% miss chance."

--Order of the Stick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Holly Resurrected



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 976
Location: The Shadow Gallery

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crotchfire wrote:
Actually, I got the when I remembered a commercial for a board game in the early nineties called "Crossfire"... It was a sweet commercial, with a killer song in the background "Crawss-fi-uh... you'll get caught up in the... crawss-fi-uh... (drum solo)... HOO!!! Crawss-fi-uh... CRAWSS-FI-UH... CRAWSSSSS-FIIII-UHHHHHHHH (you'll get caught up in it)! HOOAH!!!


I remember that one! It was like "Hungry Hungry Hippos" except all post-apocolyptic. I can even sing the song! And now, thanks to your ass, I'm never going to be able to hear it correctly again. I'm going to be singing to myself, "Crotchfire, you'll get caught up in the...Crotchfire..." Heh, that's actually pretty funny.
_________________
The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall.

Still internet married to Tripper.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crotchfire wrote:
By the way, Aramor and I were repeating a conversation from Fallout 2, pretty much word-for-word, just so you're not confused. =P


I wonder how many other people knew that...
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ruthless Nate



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 26
Location: Oklahoma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: I did not have a bad week....You did not have a bad week Reply with quote

desert_drum wrote:
James Cave of Tecumseh, Oklahoma had a bad week.

Mr. Cave was bitten twice by a pygmy rattlesnake (which in spite of its size, is very poisonous). He fell backwards over a barrel in reaction...and landed on a copperhead (also quite poisonous), which also bit him twice.

To say the least, he's news in the region right now Smile


Oddly, I live in the Oklahoma City area and have heard nothing of this...
_________________
You can read my various fan fictions here.
Global Moderator at http://www.sfexplore.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
desert_drum



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 462

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: I did not have a bad week....You did not have a bad week Reply with quote

Ruthless Nate wrote:

Oddly, I live in the Oklahoma City area and have heard nothing of this...


Lord, he's the local bad joke around here at the moment.
_________________
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Ruthless Nate



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 26
Location: Oklahoma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: I did not have a bad week....You did not have a bad week Reply with quote

desert_drum wrote:
Ruthless Nate wrote:

Oddly, I live in the Oklahoma City area and have heard nothing of this...


Lord, he's the local bad joke around here at the moment.


Well, considering the link is for a Tulsa station, that may be why I've heard nothing. And also my tendency to watch the important news first and then turn it off may have something to do with my ignorance.
_________________
You can read my various fan fictions here.
Global Moderator at http://www.sfexplore.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
AAATripper



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 May 2005
Posts: 1085
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i heard about this on my safety briefing for our last airsoft match ( the 5th of July, i think.)
_________________
My Unit Patch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
desert_drum



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 462

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops, we got us a new local joke this week. This guy:

A San Antonio man was arrested Monday after calling police to complain about the theft of his marijuana.

Stephen Knight, 17, said three men had broken into his apartment, hogtied him with Christmas lights and stole some marijuana and a plasma screen television, police said.

Police are looking for the suspects. In the meantime, they arrested Knight after finding several marijuana plants growing under heat lamps in the apartment, four grams of harvested marijuana and a tablet of ecstasy, Officer Chad Ripley said.
_________________
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Bounty



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 236
Location: Out and About

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a dipsh*t
_________________
Needing is Wanting
Wanting is Coveting
Coveting is Sinning
I am SO going to Hell...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Metal_Pred



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 875
Location: In My Kingdom Cold

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha hes such an idiot.
_________________
Cogito Ergo Sum....Bitch.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dahaka




Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 183
Location: TN, originally from NY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There has also been a rash of fake kidnappings.

One dude told police that he had been robbed, then kidnapped. He told them he escaped the car (can't remember) by using the emergency trunk release. Upon inspection the cops discovered the type of car he mentioned didn't have emergency releases installed ever, and they found $400 in his pocket.
He was making it up to have an alibi for his wife for being at a stripjoint.

My question is, how did he still have $400 on him.


Sorry i can't tell this better i heard it on the radio last night.
_________________
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary, for those who do not, none shall suffice."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Metal_Pred



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 875
Location: In My Kingdom Cold

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dahaka wrote:
There has also been a rash of fake kidnappings.

One dude told police that he had been robbed, then kidnapped. He told them he escaped the car (can't remember) by using the emergency trunk release. Upon inspection the cops discovered the type of car he mentioned didn't have emergency releases installed ever, and they found $400 in his pocket.
He was making it up to have an alibi for his wife for being at a stripjoint.

My question is, how did he still have $400 on him.


Sorry i can't tell this better i heard it on the radio last night.


Is it just me or did he get into a complicated scheme just to go to a stripjoint when he could have just said he was goin to a friends house and then telling his friend to cover for him.
_________________
Cogito Ergo Sum....Bitch.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Linksssss All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group