Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Theresa Sokyrka
    page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
imrumpf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Theresa Sokyrka Reply with quote

I found this kind of creepy....

I was reading the current MacLeans's magazine and there was a short blurb on somebody called Theresa Sokyrka. She just released a debut new album and she was beaten by Kalan Porter in Canadian Idol. I looked her up on the Internet and i found a picture....tell me...does this look like somebody we all know in aLp?

http://www.nhacks.com/email/
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, totally... with the glasses and all... that's got to be an image of Preston... yeah... for sure...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freaky... Preston's going out with the runner up to last seasons Canadian Idol...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ofcourse, it all makes sense now... she was gonna say she's actually Canadian...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Munan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. The look. The smile. The glasses.

Pretty heavy on the merchandising department though, to have action figures before you even have had your first hit!!

Makes you wonder how Bernie got across that particular action figure, though.

- There must be some sort of Canadian connection, Skully.

- Don't jump to conclusions, Mulder. There must be a rational explanation for all this. We all know Canada only exists in the wild imagination of conspiracy-buffs!
Dahaka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i find it more creepy that you were reading Maclean's magazine
get a real magazine!
fucking canadians

Canada=slow death

it is peaceful there though...hmmm
turmoil

but liquor is expensive...hmmm

i lost a quarter of my soul in canada
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, I'm Canadian. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Evil or Very Mad

Should I just say that Americans are egotistical bastards who don't give a shit about others, and act like world police so they could get profit?

I can say that America has the most nukes on the entire planet, what impression does that give? Better yet, the americans invented the atomic bomb. Now compare those statements to the fact that Canadians are generally recognized as being actual peacekeepers.

How about the fact that the standard of living is actually better overall in Canada than in the US? Last time I've been in my city's downtown I didn't see alot of homeless people.

So what our souvenir shops are full of maple leaves and beavers? Canadians don't post the fucking flag of their country on their house for all to see.

How many wars has America been in? Let me check... The American Revolution, The American Civil War, The World Wars, The Korean War, The Vietnamese War, The Persian Gulf War, and now the War in Iraq.

Canada? The World Wars, Korean War, and the War in Iraq. But Canada has never declared war, or been the direct victim of war, ever. We also don't give as much attention to our military as the Americans do.

Don't go dissing other nations when America needs a good ass wiping as well. And liquor in this country is not more expensive.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk*

Ah, that's better.
BaconNeggs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see we got an angry canadian, eh? I don't see why displaying my own country's flag is a bad thing.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only flipped out because Dahaka is being prejudiced.

BaconNeggs: Being overly patriotic is condiered annoying for some people, me for example. I hate passing by those filthy souvenir shops... *lurches*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, you should never visit new york then, just walking a block to get lunch I'll easily see puerto rican, brasilian, greek, italian flags etc carried on their person.
InvaderJess

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really like souvenir shops either, but I always thought it was cool to get like, t-shirts of other places. Maybe that makes me a dork, but I love my places shirts. Not that I've been to all those places, but there's some pretty cool ones. Like my Puerto Rico shirt. Or my Laughlin shirt (actually been there of course). Oh, and there's my Dubai shirt. Oops. Got carried away. I think for me it's kind of like getting to travel, without actually doing it, because I don't have the means.
imrumpf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beer MAY be more expensive here...but OUR beer tastes a lot better than amaerican's so-called "beer" (which is more like water) and plus, its 19 here, 21 there. I live right near a border and every friday we get tons of Americans comming to our canadian bars to drink.

Yeah Canada rules, at least to me....but then theres places like denmark where the drinking age is 16 Sad

Munan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_Says wrote:
Dude, I'm Canadian. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Evil or Very Mad

Should I just say that Americans are egotistical bastards who don't give a shit about others, and act like world police so they could get profit?

I can say that America has the most nukes on the entire planet, what impression does that give? Better yet, the americans invented the atomic bomb. Now compare those statements to the fact that Canadians are generally recognized as being actual peacekeepers.

How about the fact that the standard of living is actually better overall in Canada than in the US? Last time I've been in my city's downtown I didn't see alot of homeless people.

So what our souvenir shops are full of maple leaves and beavers? Canadians don't post the fucking flag of their country on their house for all to see.

How many wars has America been in? Let me check... The American Revolution, The American Civil War, The World Wars, The Korean War, The Vietnamese War, The Persian Gulf War, and now the War in Iraq.

Canada? The World Wars, Korean War, and the War in Iraq. But Canada has never declared war, or been the direct victim of war, ever. We also don't give as much attention to our military as the Americans do.

Don't go dissing other nations when America needs a good ass wiping as well. And liquor in this country is not more expensive.

Like Scully said: Canada is a figment of somebody's wild imagination

Thanks for proving that point, Simon
Holly Resurrected

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imrumpf wrote:
Beer MAY be more expensive here...but OUR beer tastes a lot better than amaerican's so-called "beer" (which is more like water) and plus, its 19 here, 21 there. I live right near a border and every friday we get tons of Americans comming to our canadian bars to drink.

Keep in mind that Budweiser and Coors aren't the only American beers Smile There really are decent beers made here, it's just that they're usually microbrews or less well-known but more expensive brands that don't get poured down as many throats. My personal favorite local brew is Carmel Pale Ale. Very tasty.

Still internet married to Tripper.
Aramor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imrumpf wrote:

Yeah Canada rules, at least to me....but then theres places like denmark where the drinking age is 16 Sad

*Cough* Drinking age is 16 in Holland too *uncough*

But hey, aren't we all a figment of our imagination? I mean, we see what our brain tells us what we see... so therefore... everything is a figment of our imagintaion... right? RIGHT!?!

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Munan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
aren't we all a figment of our imagination? I mean, we see what our brain tells us what we see... so therefore... everything is a figment of our imagintaion... right? RIGHT!?!

*tries to resist making the too easy reply, fails*

I think that's just a figment of your imagination, Aramor
Aramor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who? I'm not actually here. I'm a figment of your imagination... so is Luxemburg... and their army consisting of 8 soldiers... and so is Utrecht... the entire province doens't exist. Neither do I... I'm not real... I'm only in your mind...

*slowly backs away*

...only in your mind...
...only in your mind...
...only in your mind...
...only in your mind...
...only in your mind...
...only in your mind...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
imrumpf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo, and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole is maintained or even improved by the regular culling of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can operate only as fast as the slowest brain cells through which the electrical signals pass. Recent epidemiological studies have shown that while excessive intake of alcohol kills off brain cells, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

Thus, regular consumption of beer, wine etc., helps eliminate the weaker cells, constantly making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. The result of this in-depth study verifies and validates the causal link between all-weekend parties and job related performance. It also explains why, after a few short years of leaving a university and getting married, most professionals cannot keep up with the performance of the new graduates. Only those few that stick to the strict regimen of voracious alcoholic consumption can maintain the intellectual levels that they achieve during their college years.

So, this is a call to arms. As our country is losing its technological edge, we cannot shudder in our homes. Get back into the bars. Quaff that pint. Your company and country need you to be at your peak, and you shouldn't deny yourself the career that you could have. Take life by the bottle and be all that you can be.

Found this on a site...weak or strong beer we all are winners! Very Happy

Aramor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo!!! Free beer for everyone... if you get your asses overhere... tomorrow evening... I'll buy you a beer... if I like you...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor, you still owe me that fucking drink.
InvaderJess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo, I don't even have to dress like a hoochy and sit at the bar to get a guy to buy me drinks. Yea!
Blaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

InvaderJess wrote:
Woohoo, I don't even have to dress like a hoochy and sit at the bar to get a guy to buy me drinks. Yea!

...but it doesn't hurt. Razz
InvaderJess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know and in a month and like, a week, I'm gonna test that theory to the fullest. Believe me.
Aramor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

InvaderJess wrote:

Hey, I'll buy you a drink anytime. If you just get overhere... not much sense in buying you a drink when you're all the way there... I could send it to ya... but uhm... nah...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> aLp All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: