Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
mmmmm... all you can eat
    page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DPSSU

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stu wrote:
I think the secret is just not to have the soup or salad... fills you up too quickly. Also, going with a few people so you can take turns relieving yourself to re-empty your stomach (and not the bullimic way) also helps.

Another trick is to go with a LOT of friends. Go with a large enough party and keep ordering ancillary things like drinks and most restaurants won't throw you out or rush you. And, the longer you sit and chat with friends while you eat, the more you can usually eat if you pace it right. It's the way I can get around 3 hours of churrascaria in me and still have room for dessert and still not feel full. Not bad for a skinny bastard! Very Happy

I also heard good things about drinking hot tea in order to increase the amount of food you can ingest, although you would want to do so at least a few hours before eating as well to really prep yourself.

It's all about getting more bang for your buck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> NYC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: