Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Andromeda: Did anyone else think this show's last season was

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mak789

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: Andromeda: Did anyone else think this show's last season was Reply with quote

I started watching Andromedaseason 5, and I couldnt understand any of it. Then I thought; it has to be because I didnt see the begining of the series. So, I started with ep1 s1, and found that it was realy an ok show, but after season 2 it got kinda worse I think.
I still dont get season 5. In my opinion it should have ended after season 4. It's not often that statement comes from me, (I hated the fact that "Angel", "Firefly", and various other series got canceled when they did), but in this case they realy should have stopped when the show still had something.
I saw the 5th season again after season 4, and now my overall feeling is that the whole thing was medioker at best, and that's a shame, caus it definetly had some potential.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: