Alien Loves Predator Forum Index
         
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Den Zurin has arrived!
    page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Den Zurin



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 20 Jul 2009
Posts: 14
Location: Mother Russia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frost wrote:
Because Russia sucks. Thats why.

Это ты сосешь мой хуй, грязный пиндос.
СЛАВА РОССИИ!!!



Last edited by Den Zurin on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blaster
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 2544
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone want to take a stab at translating that before I annihilate it?
_________________
Context is everything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Den Zurin



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 20 Jul 2009
Posts: 14
Location: Mother Russia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I forget what pindoses (rus. slang "americans") known't russian language. Translate:
1. I answer what sucks he and Russia rulez.
2. Label in image:
ВЕЛИКИЙ АМЕРИКАНСКИЙ ПРОЛИВ = The Great American Strait
(it must appear after using secret russian gravity superweapon)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carlo Sandiego



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 1090
Location: An Undisclosed Unlocation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Den Zurin wrote:
Oh, I forget what pindoses (rus. slang "americans") known't russian language. Translate:
1. I answer what sucks he and Russia rulez.
2. Label in image:
ВЕЛИКИЙ АМЕРИКАНСКИЙ ПРОЛИВ = The Great American Strait
(it must appear after using secret russian gravity superweapon)


Very Happy

Blaster, can we keep him?
_________________
Why must the government repress our god-given right to no pants?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blaster
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 2544
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlo Sandiego wrote:
Blaster, can we keep him?


It's tempting. But really, making your introduction by posting in the pr0n thread in response to some tongue-in-cheek remark made who-knows-how-many-pages ago? Does this guy cruise the internet in search of instances in which Mother Russia has been slighted in order to spring to the defense? Out of everything on this site, THIS is what merits a post?
_________________
Context is everything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lunabella



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 420

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daaaaah! Mother Russia!
_________________
Back in action
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aurelyn
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 3578
Location: Aw Hell No!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blaster wrote:
Carlo Sandiego wrote:
Blaster, can we keep him?


It's tempting. But really, making your introduction by posting in the pr0n thread in response to some tongue-in-cheek remark made who-knows-how-many-pages ago? Does this guy cruise the internet in search of instances in which Mother Russia has been slighted in order to spring to the defense? Out of everything on this site, THIS is what merits a post?


It must be a really sophisticated bot, launched from the Kremlin sometime during the cold war and never recalled. Bereft of purpose, it cruises the aether searching out those who insult its creators...
_________________
Da Fro-mastah of da aLp Forums!

Master Chainsaw wrote:
Aurelyn becomes enraged by imbecilic displays of illiteracy, as is his wont.


Simon_Says wrote:
Sal would know. He stole many jobs from guys named Shaun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then it consumes a bottle of e-wodka and posts jokes about Poland?
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lunabella



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 420

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can only hope, because the joke section in this forum needs some new material, and I'm pretty sure we haven't covered the Poles yet.
_________________
Back in action
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Syn



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 715
Location: On the road again...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring forth the polish jokes... because I'm fucked if i know any...
_________________
"When I get home... I am going to do so much fucking cocaine..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Simon_Says



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Apr 2005
Posts: 6823
Location: Being generally opposing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring it on, fuckers!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syn wrote:
Bring forth the polish jokes... because I'm fucked if i know any...


Come to think of it, I don't really know any Polish jokes either...
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aurelyn
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 3578
Location: Aw Hell No!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's one hanging around here, only a matter of time before he posts in this thread... Razz
_________________
Da Fro-mastah of da aLp Forums!

Master Chainsaw wrote:
Aurelyn becomes enraged by imbecilic displays of illiteracy, as is his wont.


Simon_Says wrote:
Sal would know. He stole many jobs from guys named Shaun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sal



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Jul 2005
Posts: 4628
Location: home and such

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aurelyn wrote:
There's one hanging around here, only a matter of time before he posts in this thread... Razz

Very Happy

to be honest, myself aside, i don't really know specific Polish jokes of the kind they tell in the US of A, but the general premise is: Poles are natural born losers and/or stupid beyond compare and/or with a genetically inherited knack for conning and cheating.
funny thing is that we have our own jokes utilizing the same convention, and the tradition of self-deprecating humor playing on our national stereotypes is rather big.

for instance:
a self-deprecating Polish humorist wrote:
The Devil (who else) caught three guys: a German, a Japanese, and a Pole, and gave each two little marbles (doesn't matter, can be anything), and told them to think of something to do with them.
The German guy took his marbles to the bank, sold them at a high exchange rate and earned a fortune.
The Japanese guy took his marbles to a laboratory and turned them into rocket fuel.
And the Polish guy broke one of his marbles, and he lost the other one.

_________________
i have no time for anal love
Simon_Says wrote:
Sal, you're my favourite member again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Den Zurin



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 20 Jul 2009
Posts: 14
Location: Mother Russia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunabella wrote:
Daaaaah! Mother Russia!


Yes. Russia is the mother for Europe.
Galls, gots, celts and another europeans was aryan settlers from Russia. The Hyperborea of greek and roman myths is ancient Russia and first white civilization. We are straight descendants of aryans. And europeans are former aryans, they lost purity of blood because of international marriages.
Do you know what in Russia (in Ural) archaeologists was found the Arkaim - ancient town of the Vedic civilization, age 4000-3000 B.C.?
Do you know what areal haves the Y-DNA haplogroup R1a? It's India (only the brahmanas, high varna) and the east slavonic countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus). White europeans have usually haplogroup R1b (modified R1a), except the Scandinavia (there is I1).
Do you know what slavonic languages very like on the sanskrit, base for all the Indo-European languages?
Do you read the norman sagas? Russia was there too, what great country. Also you may read LOTR of Tolkien (see Gondor).
Unfortunately, you forgot the ancestors and their ideals. You fate russians, but russians are your enemies or no? May be, your enemies are jews, muslims and blacks?
And also... Russia is last traditional white country. We are last keepers of the white culture. We don't have the political correntness, gay parades and another peculiarities of western countries.
Yes, there is hard time for Russia. But I believe what the liberalism in Russia will destroyed. I believe in russian revolution where Putin and Medvedev fall and russian nationalists come in the Kremlin. I believe in new Russian Empire.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carlo Sandiego



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 1090
Location: An Undisclosed Unlocation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Den Zurin wrote:

stuff


It's like an amusingly delusional smorgasbord of adventure!
_________________
Why must the government repress our god-given right to no pants?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lunabella



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 420

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Den Zurin wrote:
Lunabella wrote:
Daaaaah! Mother Russia!


Yes. Russia is the mother for Europe.
Galls, gots, celts and another europeans was aryan settlers from Russia. The Hyperborea of greek and roman myths is ancient Russia and first white civilization. We are straight descendants of aryans. And europeans are former aryans, they lost purity of blood because of international marriages.
Do you know what in Russia (in Ural) archaeologists was found the Arkaim - ancient town of the Vedic civilization, age 4000-3000 B.C.?
Do you know what areal haves the Y-DNA haplogroup R1a? It's India (only the brahmanas, high varna) and the east slavonic countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus). White europeans have usually haplogroup R1b (modified R1a), except the Scandinavia (there is I1).
Do you know what slavonic languages very like on the sanskrit, base for all the Indo-European languages?
Do you read the norman sagas? Russia was there too, what great country. Also you may read LOTR of Tolkien (see Gondor).
Unfortunately, you forgot the ancestors and their ideals. You fate russians, but russians are your enemies or no? May be, your enemies are jews, muslims and blacks?
And also... Russia is last traditional white country. We are last keepers of the white culture. We don't have the political correntness, gay parades and another peculiarities of western countries.
Yes, there is hard time for Russia. But I believe what the liberalism in Russia will destroyed. I believe in russian revolution where Putin and Medvedev fall and russian nationalists come in the Kremlin. I believe in new Russian Empire.


I believe in Red Alert 3. Man that would be awesome.

Oh, and don't be so glum, chum, it's only a forum where jokes are posted. We like predators and aliens. We pretty much hate all humankind, be it western, southern, eastern or northern. They're all prey in our eyes!
_________________
Back in action
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Digitaaliklosetti



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 19 Apr 2005
Posts: 1850

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
bitchez n hose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Sal



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Jul 2005
Posts: 4628
Location: home and such

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Tom, I just plain don't like black people.
_________________
i have no time for anal love
Simon_Says wrote:
Sal, you're my favourite member again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Carlo Sandiego



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 1090
Location: An Undisclosed Unlocation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darn krauts, stealing our rightful share in the auto business.
_________________
Why must the government repress our god-given right to no pants?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Den Zurin



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 20 Jul 2009
Posts: 14
Location: Mother Russia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We like predators and aliens. We pretty much hate all humankind, be it western, southern, eastern or northern. They're all prey in our eyes!

Hmm... Like aliens, hate humans? It's very interesting. May be, you are the alien spies? I must contact with Captain Russia...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carlo Sandiego



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 1090
Location: An Undisclosed Unlocation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Den Zurin wrote:

Hmm... Like aliens, hate humans? It's very interesting. May be, you are the alien spies? I must contact with Captain Russia...


What powers does he possess?

Because alien spies tend to be pretty slippery..if superhuman senses, telepathy, or something similar are not among his abilities, he's going to have a tough time finding them.
_________________
Why must the government repress our god-given right to no pants?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blaster
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 2544
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Den Zurin wrote:
Russia was there too, what great country.



_________________
Context is everything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Sal



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Jul 2005
Posts: 4628
Location: home and such

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlo Sandiego wrote:
Den Zurin wrote:

Hmm... Like aliens, hate humans? It's very interesting. May be, you are the alien spies? I must contact with Captain Russia...


What powers does he possess?

in Soviet Russia powers possess you!
[i can't believe no one has done this one yet]
_________________
i have no time for anal love
Simon_Says wrote:
Sal, you're my favourite member again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Soviet Russia, no one can believe you have done that yet.

Hmm... nevermind.
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group