Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Doc Moc's Movie Mausoleum!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lunabella

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Doc Moc's Movie Mausoleum! Reply with quote

Anyone here a fan?

It's a fun little show made by Roger Barr (one of the webmasters of http://www.i-mockery.com/ ) and his friends, where they watch a B-movie that is usually so silly, so ripped off, so insane, so cheap or so cheezy that they actually become super fun to watch again. Each episode a guest star joins Doc Moc as they enjoy the movie together, give it comments, while the people who watch the show on the streamdot.tv website can add their own comments in the chat room.

Up till now, I've seen all episodes, and the last episodes I actually joined the chatroom, wich is kind of impressive since I'd have to get up at 6 in the morning on a saturday just to watch the show live!
For the webpage where they stream, just go to http://www.thestream.tv

The last movie was an "aliens" clone named "Terminator 2".
Yes, they shamelessly named the movie without regards for the copyright, and the movie itself was almost a complete clone of aliens. It's funny how the chain of events actually step by step followed the aliens movie so closely, you could pretty much guess what was going to happen next. Only the ending was a total twist, which was so mindblowing, I can't actually manage to write it out here!

All the older episodes are still available on the hosted website!
The show airs on friday evening in the US, but for the exact time you should look on the I-mockery website!
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should totally watch, as a group, their next show.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_Says wrote:
We should totally watch, as a group, their next show.

That would be hilarious. I should be present this friday.

My chatroom name is Belgianwaffle :p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: