Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Shameless Plug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carlo Sandiego

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Shameless Plug Reply with quote

Hello, all. You may or may not know that I've been working on a web site project these past weeks. The basic idea of this website was to be a place in which people - ideally, anonymous, or mostly so - would post stories from their lives. I conceived of it originally as somewhere between a social experiment - "are people more objective, or at least more candid, when they're anonymous if they choose?" - a way of recording history as it's made, through the eyes of ordinary people - and simply a potentially fun idea.

Well, as of now, this website is up and running - and it needs a community.

I don't ask for anything particularly impressive, but it would be a great favor to me if you might at least check it out, post some things and hopefully have some fun. A web site very rarely develops a community unless you go out advertising for one, and so I'm essentially tapping everyone I know to help me with this. Of course, the project is technically done - the site HAS been built, after all - but the fun part of creating a site is watching it be USED by people. Hence my request.

Thank you in advance for whatever help you decide to give!

Here is the URL:

http://www.historybyus.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: