Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Midget preds?
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that
View previous topic :: View next topic  

does there exist an pred midget?
Yes
62%
 62%  [ 17 ]
No
37%
 37%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 27

Aramor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_Says wrote:
Vevlaa is god of Fearun's orcs... Baghtru I would say.

Maybe vevlaa has an orc math teacher...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Religion teacher more like.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor wrote:
Simon_Says wrote:
Vevlaa is god of Fearun's orcs... Baghtru I would say.

Maybe vevlaa has an orc math teacher...
meh...vevlaa would be prwn by a goblin not an orc.

"Bite my 50% miss chance."

--Order of the Stick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aramor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe not even by a Goblin... try Gnomes...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
ash_wednesday

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor wrote:
Maybe not even by a Goblin... try Gnomes...
ohh, someone got

by geek slang. That's GOT to hurt.....

--Order of the Stick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aramor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when is "gnome" geek slang? It's just how they name the critters...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
ash_wednesday

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah but for people to know about gnomes (and goblins and orcs) they need to play D&D or some other RPG...hense "geek". (which I am BTW)

--Order of the Stick
Aramor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't play D&D, and besides Morrowind I only play Fallout, and yet I know about gnomes... does that make me übergeeky?

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Satan Crime Wash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it does. You nwah! Razz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to get World of Warcraft and hack it so I play as a gnomish paladin.

Location: Let me check, It's dark out can't tell where the hell I am.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you don't got to play D&D to be a "geek" just become a really annoying know every thing fan like I did. Very Happy
And he scares any one I don't like.
So watch out world I don't like you.

Married to Aramor the First. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aramor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady_Shera wrote:
you don't got to play D&D to be a "geek" just become a really annoying know every thing fan like I did. Very Happy

Like I have with Fallout and LotR...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Lady_Shera

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did it with LOTR and harry potter and something else I can't remeber right now Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aramor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady_Shera wrote:
I did it with LOTR and harry potter and something else I can't remeber right now Rolling Eyes

You can't or won't remember?

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Corporal Waffle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah right Razz

munan wrote:
Vevlaa, for fuck's sake, edit your damn post!!
siliconsara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrist-bladesRus wrote:
Well all species have dwarves either by genetics or by evoltion. So if the prds spread out through the galaxy and inhabited a small planet then the prds there might have evolved smaller (smaller=less food intake needed). Or it might be a genetic anomali (just like albinism). Hell there might even be Albino preds

I thought of this a long time ago...the idea that the Yautja would have some sort of birth defect occurence once in a while. Sometimes genes that cause albino-ism and other defects are actually dormant genes, and they surface by fate and chance.

So, I took my Yautja persona and used this idea into making her an albino.

Here's a pic I drew a few weeks ago of her.

Many of you might be going WTF...but let me explain!

Since albinos are technically creatures who lack pigmentation, I thought of what a Yautja may look like without their usual pigmentation. I have seen official FOX figurines of the Yautja AVP elder whos dreadlocks were very light blue in color, since he is quite old. This means that Yautja dreadlocks are actually a very dark blue when a Yautja is in their prime. When they get older, their hair turns color much like how human hair turns grey to white...so Yautja dreadlocks with very poor pigmentation would probably be in the light blue spectrum.

Her dreadlocks are irregulary shaped because she formed them herself using unorthodox means.

She is chubby/fat because she is not allowed to hunt or do any normal Yautja activities. Yautja society has allowed her to live, but she is not allowed to mingle with the norm, mainly fear that her presence would be very unlucky. I made her look almost like a bloated walking corpse, this was deliberate so that if a Yautja were to look at her, she would definitely be considered a bad omen...maybe from Cetanu?

Because of this, she is not allowed to use Yautja weapons or clothing. She wears no armor and her "bra" and hair adornments are made up of scraps from carcasses that the hunters didn't want. Her lioncloth is made up of a human woman's silk dress, which she cut up and fashioned into a lioncloth. She also made her shoes...an obvious non-Yautja style, mostly human. She also wears that USB cord around her neck to mimic that neck adornment that most Yautja wear.

The war hammer is her only means of defense since it seems that hammers are not a part of usual Yautja weaponry. She also made it herself by melting down discarded armor and other random things. She affectionately names this hammer Paya H'chak, which in Yautja means "God's mercy".

She is also a tad bit shorter than the average male. She's not a midget, but rather her growth was stunted because she was not able to grow up normally like other Yautja do.

Just thought I would share my idea Wink
Grim

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That hammer makes her look crazy.

Though the fact that she's an albino, crab-faced, obese monster doesn't exactly make her look normal either. Razz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly Razz
Lady_Shera

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is a really good pic and what you said about her is perfect.

but you can't help but think that in another clan she could have been seen as a gift form the gods and make her an powerful elder before she could have even crawled. that how some cultures worked in the past of corse that could go another way with her being done the same way until she reaches a certain age the gets used to please the gods that sent her by being sacraficed back to them.

go ahead and yell at me if you don't like what i said

Blaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes it's rough being different. Sad
siliconsara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady_Shera wrote:

but you can't help but think that in another clan she could have been seen as a gift form the gods and make her an powerful elder before she could have even crawled. that how some cultures worked in the past of corse that could go another way with her being done the same way until she reaches a certain age the gets used to please the gods that sent her by being sacraficed back to them.

Thank you very much for your positive comment. I was afraid I would attract fat-phobes...people who would be like "OMG A FAT PRED? TAHT IS SOOO WRONG!"

Your hunch about that is right. Many, if not all of the Yautja that are part of her daily life feel sorry for her and give her things that they bring back from their hunting trips. She has many human items in her small room...many computer towers and computer items (which is where she got that USB necklace from) as well as clothing, books and other oddities of the human race.

The funny thing is that to each Yautja, personally deep down they feel sorry for her and consider her a sign...not as some higher devine being but just some sort of lesson that the gods are trying to teach to their 'children'. But they all think that their peers think that she is a bad omen...irony at the most...
Lady_Shera

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno_dracula wrote:
Lady_Shera wrote:

Thank you very much for your positive comment. I was afraid I would attract fat-phobes...people who would be like "OMG A FAT PRED? TAHT IS SOOO WRONG!"

Your hunch about that is right. Many, if not all of the Yautja that are part of her daily life feel sorry for her and give her things that they bring back from their hunting trips. She has many human items in her small room...many computer towers and computer items (which is where she got that USB necklace from) as well as clothing, books and other oddities of the human race.

The funny thing is that to each Yautja, personally deep down they feel sorry for her and consider her a sign...not as some higher devine being but just some sort of lesson that the gods are trying to teach to their 'children'. But they all think that their peers think that she is a bad omen...irony at the most...

if that is the case then just think of what her parents went through.when stuff in a society like that happenes its always the parents falt or the parents did something to upset the gods to be given a child like that so her parents might have been outcast or bacame low raking in the society.

siliconsara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady_Shera wrote:
techno_dracula wrote:
Lady_Shera wrote:

if that is the case then just think of what her parents went through.when stuff in a society like that happenes its always the parents falt or the parents did something to upset the gods to be given a child like that so her parents might have been outcast or bacame low raking in the society.

*nods in agreement*

She was born to low-caste parents...and they fought to the death to protect her. Her mother "dissapeared" mysteriously and her father died in an "accident" as he was hunting in a group party.

Only the clan members that "adopted" her seem to deep down feel sorry for her...but all other Yautja from all other clans consider her a abomination, which is why she lugs around that hammer everywhere she goes. Coupled with the fact that her eyesight is terrible since she is an albino, she has to very alert and she has grown paranoid of many things.
Lady_Shera

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno_dracula wrote:
Lady_Shera wrote:
techno_dracula wrote:
Lady_Shera wrote:

*nods in agreement*

She was born to low-caste parents...and they fought to the death to protect her. Her mother "dissapeared" mysteriously and her father died in an "accident" as he was hunting in a group party.

Only the clan members that "adopted" her seem to deep down feel sorry for her...but all other Yautja from all other clans consider her a abomination, which is why she lugs around that hammer everywhere she goes. Coupled with the fact that her eyesight is terrible since she is an albino, she has to very alert and she has grown paranoid of many things.

That's really sad. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Simon_Says

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe we can stop using quotes.

Techno, great idea and backround for this character of yours. Really well thought out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: