Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Hulk smash expectations!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frost

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Hulk smash expectations!!!! Reply with quote

I went and saw The Incredible Hulk today. I didn't go in there with high expectations, but it ended up being a great movie that is leaps and bounds above the first.

I definitely recommend going to see it in theaters.

Also, I hope they continue this trend of quality movies all they way through Thor, Captain America, and Ant Man to the Avengers movie itself.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Mako*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks horrible but its very likely i'll end up seeing it.......

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw it an hour ago, and I was very pleased! Unlike Frost I did have expectations, and the majority of them were met. The back story I felt was a little lacking, I mean they could've left in the fact that his dad injected himself with a regenerative enzime, but you know, this is a reboot after all so what ever. Spoiler:
I was very glad that the Hulk himself gotr lines of dialogue, granted he only has 2, but it was exciting. I also enjoyed all the referances to the tv show with Bill Bixby! My dad and I cracked up when Bruce turns on the TV and sees the Courtship of Eddies Father, and ofcourse the cameo by good ol' Lue Foriggno. But the iceing on the cake was Robert Downey Jr. showing up at the very end to tell General Ross about the Avengers! WHOO-HOO!
So yes, go see it. And keep an eye out for the Captain America & Thor movies!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: