Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
The Highlander: The Source

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cfos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: The Highlander: The Source Reply with quote

"Horrible" doesn't begin to describe the travesty that was some 80+ min. I liken this movie to waking up in a bed reeking of cat piss with someone else's puke in your mouth.

Having said that, I digress. This movie is of the Duncan McCleod line. it also stars Methos and Joe the "watcher" (from the tv series). The writers re-invent the "Kurgan" character, giving him a different "history" and the actor is very bad; but, it is not entirely his fault for they poorly speed up all his actions that make his scenes unintentially funny. There are even some "Queen" songs, but they are also played by a poor-excuse of a cover band. There is nothing redeeming in this film. Nothing.
Blaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no idea that this movie even existed. Moreover, I think I was better off that way.
Satan Crime Wash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably. There shjould have never been a sequel to The Highlander. I did enjoy many of the Duncan McCleod Highlander shows and even the endgame movie with both McCleods, but this was just horrible. Hopefully, I'm saving each person a good $3 on a bad rental.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: