Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
What do human aliens look like?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ithorianjedi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: What do human aliens look like? Reply with quote

I heared they have human like skulls ,and have eyes.
IF you can posts pics thanks
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Every alien you saw in the Alien series were' human' aliens. If you're refering to the alien newborn in resurection...

Here ya go. (clickey) And a better image however without color.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im too scared to click lol but anyways I saw him jeez scared me when I saw those huge eyes. Shocked
Cruor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, the Newborn looks different than it did in the movie... but then again, I only caught the last like 20 mins Sad

Piss me off and die
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLh4cOLrsKs
Aramor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_Says wrote:
And a better image however without color.

Dude... the image has color... the Newborn model doesn't however...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
raoul_farfromit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only one that wasn't human was the one in Alien 3 which was an alien-dog or alien-cow, depending on what version you watched.

The alien in the first film actually did have a human skull behind the glossy clear smooth alien head. So it did somewhat resemble a human. The head that the alien in 'alien loves predator' is actually only from the second Alien movie 'Aliens' where they removed the smooth head portion.

The other films all had the smooth head like from the first film.
unclemole

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every Alien IS a human alien from the movies... They all came from the inside of a human. Whatever the alien comes out of, is what it will resemble.

The Newborn was a "Mistake" because when Ripley was cloned, some of the Alien traces were in her blood and some of the human traces were in the queens blood- thus messing up how the queen gave birth. And also why Ripley had acid in her blood (among other things)

The type of the head depends on the Aliens surroundings.
-Warriors have the "Aspic" (As Mr. Ridley put it) head... This is usually shown on Xeno's that are traveling alone, or are not grown in a hive.
-The drones have the boney head. I believe it is used for better communication with the the queen and the other aliens; a "Hive Mind" if you will...
-AvP Aliens were different for some reason. Maybe because there were such few aliens...
MartianEmperor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it all depends on what country you are in and what country your aliens are swarming in from, the aliens in Iraq look like Americans & British, whereas in California the aliens are more Mexican in appearance.
Bloo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unclemole wrote:
Every Alien IS a human alien from the movies... They all came from the inside of a human. Whatever the alien comes out of, is what it will resemble.

The Newborn was a "Mistake" because when Ripley was cloned, some of the Alien traces were in her blood and some of the human traces were in the queens blood- thus messing up how the queen gave birth. And also why Ripley had acid in her blood (among other things)

The type of the head depends on the Aliens surroundings.
-Warriors have the "Aspic" (As Mr. Ridley put it) head... This is usually shown on Xeno's that are traveling alone, or are not grown in a hive.
-The drones have the boney head. I believe it is used for better communication with the the queen and the other aliens; a "Hive Mind" if you will...
-AvP Aliens were different for some reason. Maybe because there were such few aliens...

That's wrong.

Alien Drones are the first stage in the adulthood of a Xenomorph. As they mature, their domes mold into their heads, allowing the texture of the inside of their heads to be sort of 'carved' into look. That's the sign of a Warrior.

All stages of the Alien life-cycle have that 'Hive Mind' communication ability with the Queen. It's logged in their brains somewhere. Telepathic, as shown in Aliens and AVP.
jasonpredlover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i recon the alien you call human alien from REZ was cute until it went all evil and bit the science guy head off but that was good cause he was a freak Laughing Surprised Very Happy
Bloo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonpredlover wrote:
well i recon the alien you call human alien from REZ was cute until it went all evil and bit the science guy head off but that was good cause he was a freak Laughing Surprised Very Happy

He was talking about Aliens that come from Human hosts. The Newborn, which you were refering to, came from the womb of the artificial Queen.
PCPM

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloo - Genocide wrote:

All stages of the Alien life-cycle have that 'Hive Mind' communication ability with the Queen. It's logged in their brains somewhere. Telepathic, as shown in Aliens and AVP.

I know I'm late in replying to this, but neither Aliens nor AvP demonstrated telepathic communication. The Queen told the others to go back with a move of the head; In AvP, she quite definitely screams to get their attention.
Bloo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The screaming was faintly heard. I'd agree 100% on that with you if it wasn't in the books, but I think you proved me wrong.

Then again, it was very faint, so they can have enhanced hearing. But they have no ear canals, so the screaming can be unproved too.

But we humans have no slight idea if they have ears somewhere else, so never mind.

I also recall her only nudging her head to the sides in a most vague way to signal to the Warriors to back away from Ripley.
PCPM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloo - Genocide wrote:
The screaming was faintly heard. I'd agree 100% on that with you if it wasn't in the books, but I think you proved me wrong.

Then again, it was very faint, so they can have enhanced hearing. But they have no ear canals, so the screaming can be unproved too.

But we humans have no slight idea if they have ears somewhere else, so never mind.

I also recall her only nudging her head to the sides in a most vague way to signal to the Warriors to back away from Ripley.

We've seen them react to noises, so they clearly do hear. And the Queen's head movement was very definite, not a slight nod. She actually turned her head to face them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: