Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
The CARNIVAL!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robot Chicken Koko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: The CARNIVAL!!! Reply with quote

What's awesome and has funnel cake??? Betcha can't guess! Well, I'll tell ya. It's the freaking CARNIVAL!!! I was in southern maryland on the Potomac with three of my friends and my twin brother, and besides smoking weed on the boat out in the open and then tubing, jumping off the boat while it's going thirty miles an hour, and riding a jet-ski, we went to this carnival we saw as we were driving down there. What only heightened the anticipation was smoking weed on the way there (in my car), and then seeing and hearing it through the trees at ten at night. And when we got in there.... It was any baked/stoned pothead's dream. Lights everywhere, little kids screaming on the rides, funnel cake, rednecks, thugs, old people, young people, grass in your toes, really cute girls everywhere... And so many other things that made the extrasensory experience so much better.

The first ride I went on was called the Street Fighter. After I gave four tickets to the carnie, three of us (one was on the phone and my brother chickened out) got in next to each other. That thing just spun you around and round. It was almost like an eggbeater that would swing and spin really high and really fast while also twirling. It was the most amazing experience of my life. My feet were tingling afterwards, and my hat fell off but it flew right to my brother strangely enough... Anyway, then the next ride was a little more intense but OK... Then we had funnel cake. I drove home (smoked a little more). That was the night.

PS: The girl working behind the counter at the pop-the-balloon-with-the-dart-game was gorgeous!!! I had to spend money so I could talk to her.... but.... I guess that's the whole point. She's the reason people come and play that stupid game, to talk to her! Anyway, awesome night, carnies rule!!!
cfos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and to think... no one thought of spitting on the other while spinning...? *L*
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have puked.

And speaking of spitting...that actually reminded me of a Simpson's episode.

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: