Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Ghost Rider

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How was it?
Good
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bad
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Average
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
It sucked monkey balls, man!
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Spock

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Ghost Rider Reply with quote

Seen it? It was at best, an average movie.

Now, seeing as I haven't read the Ghost Rider comic, I can't judge by the story. But seriously, the fight scenes weren't even fight scenes.

Spoiler:
This is basically what happened.

There were four guys he needed to kill. A Sand type guy, a Wind type guy, a Water type guy, and the Devil's son.

1st guy: Killed when Nicolas Cage wrapped the chain around him. End of story.

2nd guy: Killed by Cage twirling his whip around and making a fan-thingy, sucking him in.

3rd guy: Killed by being boiled. Nuff' said.

Last guy: This fight scene actually lasted for a while (5-6 mins tops) After he absorbs the dead souls of like 100 people, he is pure evil. But Ghost Rider stares at him, and makes him feel the pain of those 100 souls. He dies. End.

Basically, the movie was lacking, very, very, very much. I'll read the comics some time to acquaint myself with the story. Until then, this movie was missing a hellava lot.
Bloo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me, it was actually kind of good. Even though I like Batman Begins and Spider-man 2 a lot more, but still.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: