Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
The subway bathroom...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deathdrop

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: The subway bathroom... Reply with quote

I'm not actually from NYC, but I've been there(it is freaking cool, by the way). Anyhoo, I went to Manhatten with my Dad(He was going to a writing seminar and wanted me to "get out of the house once in a while") and we decided to take the subway. On the way to the train, some fool ran into me, then nearly knocked over some Old Chinese lady. She was like, 70! Come ON! What ever happened to respecting elders? Anyway, after getting into the wrong train three times, we ended up in Brooklen. We then had to WALK all the way to the place Dad wanted to go, the seminar was half over, and I was bored out of my skull. After we left, we had to walk ALL THE WAY back, and I had to go to the bathroom. I didn't want to waste my Dad's time, so I waited until we got back to the subway station. I went into the bathroom. Biggest mistake in my entire life. There were whore house phone numbers ALL OVER the wall, mud on the floor(I hope it was mud...), fresh urine in the can, and (drumrole) A PAIR OF PANTS laying next to the john. I did not ask what went on in that bathroom. I did not "go" in that bathroom. I got out of there like there was a spree killer was chasing me. Thank God there was a store accross the street... By the time we got back to the hotel, it was 10:00 at night. Since we haden't eaten since Breakfast, we went to this resturant in the hotel. I had cereal. Then, we went up stairs andI whached "Jaws". That, ladies and gents, is my story. Confused
Treach

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the----?? I've never seen a bathroom in the subways. You sure you were in the subway and not in a ghetto crack house? Because all the bathrooms I've been to in ghetto crack houses look like that.

Treachout
Dean

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I occasionally see a sign for a subway bathroom, but I figure they're usually not open to the public, and in any case, it'd certainly never occur to me to actually go IN there. Congratulations on surviving the experience.
Stu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had the misfortune of using a public bathroom in the subways. There actually is one at my local station, but I thnk it is for MTA officials only.

Anyway, congratulations on finding the new locale for a low-budget horror movie.
Deathdrop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehehe.... Freddy vs. Jason 2: poop stained pants! Wait... No, that was stupid. Wait... Oh, forget it...
Dahaka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think TV

CSI: SUBWAY BATHROOMS

Whose pants are these?
They're the pants of a deranged killer! And he looks like Martin Short!
Deathdrop

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There we go... Thanks for saving that joke from un-funny damnation!
General Grievous

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its so obvious dat someone got fucked in dat loo! Who would leave their pants in a public loo.Fuckingretardsneverheardoflogicobviously.TYVM.

Click my sig!
nicholas kang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just 2 friggin lazy 2 sign in they shud call it Alien vs. Subway Station: Whoever stinks more we still stink
Ultimo PWNage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I've seen a few bathrooms in subwaysd, theres one in bergen on the 3 train, one at brighton beach on the Q/B trains and yet another that I can remember in 42 street/times square and grand central terminal I believe.
Deathdrop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wherever it was, it was nasty...

Herpetologist wrote:
Its so obvious dat someone got fucked in dat loo! Who would leave their pants in a public loo.Fuckingretardsneverheardoflogicobviously.TYVM.

wownoshitofcoursesomeonegotfuckedintherethatswhyIranoutthinkbeforeyouspeakthatisspelledt-h-a-t Rolling Eyes
l33td00d

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should go to the bathrooms at one of the parks, they are very nice
BlackStarDeceiver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in all my years in nyc, i've never ever seen a bathroom in a normal subway station. the only bathrooms i've seen are in gct, but then, i don't normally count gct.
JytaNona

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even trust my OWN bathroom when I was in NY... let alone a public one. A subway restroom? ha... might as well just injected all known diseases right into the bloodstream... less hassle, no stimulation of the gag reflexes AND you don't risk missing the train...
noah

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Times Square Reply with quote

There is one in the Times Square station -- the media made a big deal about it opening as it was the first in a long long long time. They're singles (like the outdoor event jobbies) and there's even a "guard" on site for them (you have to be buzzed in to one).

http://www.gothamist.com/archives/2004/07/23/times_square_toilets.php
Lenz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I think he found my pants!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> NYC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: