Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Why don't "they"...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Utter B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cfos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Why don't "they"... Reply with quote

Haven't seen a thread like this in the forum. Just complete the sentence. I'll start:

... make cellular phones that could replace the "original" phones? I mean, my wife and I aren't the only people that no longer use a land line...

Rather than consistently trying to make cell phones smaller and thinner, they could make a full-size phone that could sit on the counter and be hooked up to an answering machine or have a blinking light like hotel phones. The cellular companies can double bill -- similar to the family plans.

Sure, you can just get an extra line through a current cellular plan and leave the phone in a drawer where it will be forgotten or slowly lose charge... but a large phone would be more useful and less easily lost and you could use the answering machines that are either gathering dust or in land-fills. I don't get it...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Utter B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: