Alien Loves Predator Forum Index
         
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
fun facts
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lupine_ragdoll



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 29 Jul 2006
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun fact: I got a katana for my 17th birthday (and named it "Colin"...).

Oh yeah, and just to contribute to the scar subject, I have 4, including one going right across my stomach. Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Munan
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 30 May 2005
Posts: 3232
Location: Living on my own

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun fact: I'll be teaching at the Budapest Protestant University for the coming month and living in a house provided by the church. My course will be about the representations of Muslims and Islam in modern Dutch literature.

I'm planning to shock my protestant students. Repeatedly.
_________________
The Justified Ancient of Mu Mu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Crotchfire



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 527
Location: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fun fact: I'm half Hungarian, and have been to Budapest twice!
_________________
The official MILF-masta of the AlP forums.
In addition to my well-documented exploits, my first two initials are MF. Seriously, I'm not making that up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wrincewind



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Posts: 245
Location: in a cave, deep, deep under the city, waiting for the next post.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fun, slightly eerie fact: i have four scars on my body. three on my knee from "The Shower Incident" and one on my chest from a carelessly discarded 1/2 a photo-cube i had left on my bed. i ran to bed, vaulted in, and...
pain.
another fun fact: the more tired i am, the more spelling mistakes i make! luckily, i have a spell checker, so i just have to proof read it once.
_________________
there once was something funny here.
then again, perhaps not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Munan
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 30 May 2005
Posts: 3232
Location: Living on my own

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crotchfire wrote:
fun fact: I'm half Hungarian, and have been to Budapest twice!


Fun fact: I'm not hungarian at all, but I've been to Budapest... oh, at least seven times already.

Though when I was sixteen, some drunken Hungarian friends of mine declared me Munan I, king of Hungary.
_________________
The Justified Ancient of Mu Mu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Digitaaliklosetti



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 19 Apr 2005
Posts: 1850

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crotchfire wrote:
fun fact: I'm half Hungarian, and have been to Budapest twice!

That fact isn't very fun.

It's not very fun at all.
_________________
bitchez n hose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Twistys



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 418
Location: Finnland, I think. Not sure... Is that a Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrincewind wrote:
"The Shower Incident"


You dropped the soup, didn't you.

FF: I know nothing about cooking and still I'm the one who cooks.
_________________
"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Robot Chicken Koko



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 27 Feb 2006
Posts: 1130
Location: gettin' my learn on

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without spellcheck, I don't know what I'd do.
_________________
"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Raziel



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 209
Location: The Abyss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocktavia wrote:
I'm the Queeen of the fun fact universe!

Did you know that when the desert lizard gets frightened it squirts blood out of its eye?
Or did you know that the fastest living thing on earth is the tiger beetle? If it were our size, it could run at 150 mph, and it runs so fast that it goes temporarily blind.
Did you know that whales participated in orgies, or that great white sharks pick their heads up out of the water to view it's surroundings?
Did you know that Predator's neon blood was actually made of glowstick liquid mixed with ky jelly?

*ugh* I'm done. But I always have more!!

wow. I truly am pathetic. fun fact: I'm a nerd.


Fun fact: Uh oh, I must be a bigger nerd. I, uh, knew all that and more!

Like: Did you know that even though th mammalian and squid eye are almost identical they have no common evolutionary link.
_________________
Fear me! I'm scary!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyris



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Posts: 137

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun fact: They also taste similar, according to an independent panel of ravens.
_________________
You can't look dignified when you're having fun.
♪You're just a chestburster gnawing on my heart, baby...♪
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Munan wrote:
I'm planning to shock my protestant students. Repeatedly.


Hey kids, can you say "Tazer"?
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
wrincewind



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Posts: 245
Location: in a cave, deep, deep under the city, waiting for the next post.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phazer!
laser?
quazar?!
uhhh... nope.
@twisted, no. i have never taken soup, broth, or any hot bevarege/foodstuff into the shower.
@cortle, you have read hogfather, have you not? i have all the discworld books.
quoth the raven wrote:
just dont ask me to say the 'n' word. i dont do the 'n' word.

free cookie to whoever guesses the 'n' word first!
_________________
there once was something funny here.
then again, perhaps not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tyris



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Posts: 137

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@wrincewind: yup, I've read 'em all and have most of 'em.
and the 'n' word is Nevermore!
_________________
You can't look dignified when you're having fun.
♪You're just a chestburster gnawing on my heart, baby...♪
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
wrincewind



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Posts: 245
Location: in a cave, deep, deep under the city, waiting for the next post.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratulations!
do you have a 3d nano-printer? its the only way i can figure to e-mail someone a cookie. unless you have a texture fax. then i could fax you a thin one.
_________________
there once was something funny here.
then again, perhaps not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tyris



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Posts: 137

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could always give me a small txt file that contains info on your computer's interaction with a website... that's a "cookie".

Fun fact: the closest thing I have to a religious symbol in my room is a Nali cross.
_________________
You can't look dignified when you're having fun.
♪You're just a chestburster gnawing on my heart, baby...♪
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
wrincewind



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Posts: 245
Location: in a cave, deep, deep under the city, waiting for the next post.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm... hang on... i cant email attachments to you through a pm, can i?
_________________
there once was something funny here.
then again, perhaps not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gone Retro



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 07 Oct 2006
Posts: 128

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since somone mentioned discworld

Fun fact: I have all books in the discworld series hardbacked and signed by the author including the latest one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wrincewind



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Posts: 245
Location: in a cave, deep, deep under the city, waiting for the next post.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...
signed?
...
mwaaahhh....

(which one do you mean by "the latest one"? thud? spindlewinter? or another one?)
_________________
there once was something funny here.
then again, perhaps not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gone Retro



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 07 Oct 2006
Posts: 128

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He does signings in Scotland a lot so i got them signed over a long period of time about 5 a year and I mean Spindlewinter he did a book signing in the borders in Glasgow at the end of september where i got it signed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wrincewind



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Posts: 245
Location: in a cave, deep, deep under the city, waiting for the next post.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

niiice.
_________________
there once was something funny here.
then again, perhaps not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Telveryon



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Nov 2005
Posts: 792
Location: Somewhere in Toril

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun fact 1: I once reinstalled my Windows because my TV cable was unpluged.

Fun fact 2: I once reinstalled my Windows because I had a CD in my drive when I tried to install Java.(If you don't know what's that, you should wash your mouth out with soap).

Fun fact 3: My computer has suffered allot...

Fun fact 4:
I wrote:
Java.(If you don't know what's that, you should wash your mouth out with soap)

You should realy do that... I'm not kidding...
_________________

^Don't click the picture!
Medieval speak doth be a trademark of Telveryon & Telveryon_Recites Inc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Twistys



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 418
Location: Finnland, I think. Not sure... Is that a Polar Bear

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrincewind wrote:

@twisted, no. i have never taken soup, broth, or any hot bevarege/foodstuff into the shower.

Did I wrote a soup... F'n typo. I meant soap.
_________________
"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Robot Chicken Koko



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 27 Feb 2006
Posts: 1130
Location: gettin' my learn on

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a legs man, what about you? (ladies too, go on brush yo shoulders off)
_________________
"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Sal



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Jul 2005
Posts: 4628
Location: home and such

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

definitely legs.
_________________
i have no time for anal love
Simon_Says wrote:
Sal, you're my favourite member again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
wrincewind



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Posts: 245
Location: in a cave, deep, deep under the city, waiting for the next post.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, no soap. let us say that a broken metal shower pipe was involved.
_________________
there once was something funny here.
then again, perhaps not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group