Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Hey, I'm on TV! ...Sorta.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CottonFluff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Hey, I'm on TV! ...Sorta. Reply with quote

(Cross-posted like whoa.)

No, I haven't gotten my own show, yet.

But banners, t-shirts, and other promotional materials and merchandise featuring characters from Sapo Entertainment’s webcomics (read as: the comics that I work on, like the one in my signature), The World of CottonFluff Hollow , and MegMan will be a part of the set dressing in the September 24th (that's this Sunday,) episode of “The War at Home,” airing at 9:30PM Eastern, 8:30 PMCentral/Pacific on Fox (Channel 5 in NY, not sure about the rest of you, especially with the large British population that I'd never have guessed existed.)

Honestly, I’m very excited about this, and want to spread the word about it. We were fortunate enough to be seen at a convention, and then one of the higher-ups on the show’s production staff approached us about using some of our stuff for their set, which, without giving anything away about the episode itself; takes place at a comic convention.

So yeah! That's about it, but it's a lot, IMHO. Be sure to check out “The War at Home,” on September 24, and stop by the Sapo Entertainment website and see what all the fuss is about, if you haven't already: www.sapoentertainment.com

Dreams never die. They just get Forgotten.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: