Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Listen...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Linksssss
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Munan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject: Listen... Reply with quote

Okay, so I doubted for a long time whether I would post this link, since this is not a forum for discussing politics etc.

However, I promised some friends of mine living in Lebanon that I would spread this to as many people as possible. It's made by some artists (I know some of them). Also, the few political discussions we've had (The war in Iran, the discussion about Islam started by Smileypen) have been carried out with great dignity.

It's basically meant to show that (as president Bush once said) "war is a dangerous place", and a rather unpleasant place as well, more than a political statement. Just click the link, it's a nice work of art as well, no propaganda, no gruesome pictures or anything like that.

http://www.beirutletters.org/FromBeirut.mov
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Linksssss All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: