Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Crazy Experinces

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azrael

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Crazy Experinces Reply with quote

Post any wierd stories or experiences that has happened to you. But they need to actually have happened to you. I have one to tell:

I was in my sculpture class, doing my thing, then I accidentally got gorrila glue all over my hands. The bottle litteralyl read:IF GLUE COMES IN CONTACT WITH SKIN, WASH RIGHT AWAY WITH SOAP AND HOT WATER OR ELSE SERIOUS INJURY WILL OCCUR

So my teacher let me go to the restroom to wash my hands, but when I got there, someone was alreday in it, the restroom was locked. So I had to go to womens restroom to wash it off.

I was scrubbing my hands when all of a sudden I heard some girls coming in. So I ran into the farthest stall and was pressing my back and legs up the wall, so they couldn't see my feet.

The girls were just talking and talking, while I was trying to stay unseen. I was there for litterally 15 minutes. So when they finnaly leave, I rushed out and the hall moniter spotted me.

'Nuff said.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha pwnt.

I think I've had enough wierd stories on this forum alone to fill volumes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Care to name a few?

Married to SpideyGirl.
Frost

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My memory is to sucky to remember things, heh heh.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Samy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i feel ya mate, it's the same thing with me. i forget things pretty much instantaneously. i get on my friends nerves because i tell them the same story three times because i can't remember i already told them. and then there's just random unimportant stuff that i remember really well. something is wrong with my mind.
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm drunk... lol...

Anyhoo, crazy experiences... uhm... right now I have to try at my hardest to not let my dad know I'm drunk. All I have to do is wait till dinner is ready, then eat it, then head over to my friend and then go to the bar to drink some more Razz

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Azrael

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almst ran over a pimp the other day.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh you drive?

And my weird experience was seeing a Tranny prostitute trying to pick up a customer. He was trying his hardest to be sexy as hell but I felt bad for him, and was pretty amused by the whole thing. Hehe...he was really ugly. When the guy got a look at his face he was like "Oh Hell no" and drove off and the hooker got mad and started to yell and cuss.

I've been seeing a lot of hookers lately. I really just want to hug them and tell them that this is not the life suitable to them, and that there's a better way of getting money and living life. They just need to reach out to the right people. People who can help. Even like a church or something. Cause if they have faith and believe that they can do better for themselves, it'll happen. Or at least I'd like to keep believing that.

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Azrael

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I should have killed the Pimp. I could have liberated his prostitutes. Razz

Married to SpideyGirl.
Munan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went for a nightswim yesterday. I do that regularly in a lake nearby, because in the daytime it's filled with youngsters. At night, I'm alone and I like to cross the lake and back again, which is like a 30 minutes swim. It's nice, very dark and swimming under a starry sky among swans and ducks 1is quite an experience.

However, when I returned, there was a couple having sex on the shore (a field of grass) quite close to were my clothes were...

I didn't know what to do, really, but in the end I just got on the shore, got dressed and rollerbladed away. I think I scared them...
hypnosys

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the craziest thing that happened in my life was to come to the United States.
I departed Argentina, leaving incomplete two years of International Business education and a prominent future career...
First thing I did here was to work in a liquor store.
Two month later I worked in a Funeral Home.
In there a divorced woman with a kid fell in love with me, man, I'm 22 years old c'mon... "will you call me?"-pouting-
Three month later I'd been a professional photographer for the Miss Korea-NY contest.
I hooked up with a Miss Korea pageant and I picked up a chinese teller from the hsbc...
While working as a photographer, I've been sexually harassed by the master photographer (a.k.a. "mischievous hands" or "teddy bear")
Girls at the Staten Island ferry smile at me, I don't know why... maybe suddenly I'm secreting stronger pheromones or maybe I'm wearing funny clothes...

anyway... the only thing I think its left is to be shit on by king kong, wait, AAARGH, whaat tha hell...?!
Smiley

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One time I was at home and my wife was out visiting some friends that were in from out of town. I thought I smelled smoke but thought it was just some dumb kids in the stairwell smoking or whatever.

BACKGROUND: my apartment is on the roof of my building. My apartment door opens up onto the stairwell that houses the trash chute for the whole building.

Back to the story: the smoke smell was getting stronger, so I looked through the peephole and saw that the stairwell was hazy. I opened the door to confirm my suspicions. Yup, there was smoke in the stairwell. I called my wife, who was half drunk at the time and no help.

I thought about opening the window and the door to the roof that was across the small landing from my door, but she told me that would just suck all the smoke up and in and out through our window, and the roof was no place to hang out and wait for the fire department. I didn't think it was smart to go down one level to the 15th floor, because maybe that's where the fire was. I couldn't know where it was, I just knew I had to get out or die from smoke inhalation.

I got a small towel out and dowsed it with water. I tried to wrap it around my head but it wouldn't stay on, so I kind of had to hold it over my mouth and nose. I could barely breathe through it, but at least what did come in wasn't smoke. I locked the door and started down the stairs. The lower I got in the building, the thicker the smoke was. I thought to myself geez, this stairwell is supposed to be an emergency exit, what if it kills me, that would be ironic and tried to keep on going.

When I was somewhere around the seventh floor, I couldn't make out the numbers on the doors at the ends of the short hallways leading past the trash chute doors to the floors. When I was down to what may have been the fourth floor (I couldn't tell how far I'd gone because I was dizzy from speeding down the stairs going around and around and around, and a little from the polluted air) I couldn't see the steps in front of me. I'd never been so scared in my life or so convinced that I was a goner. It's hard to go down several flights of stairs when you can't see them.

I finally got to the first floor, and only knew I was there because there were no more stairs. I felt my way along the hall to the door, now choking so bad that even if the smoke wasn't as thick I would have been blinded by the hot tears filling my eyes and the spots in my vision. I made it out into the lobby of my building and outside, where a few dozen people were hanging out. There was a firetruck there and firefighters were coming and going from the garage under the building.

Turns out some nimrod threw something on fire down the trash chute (maybe a lit cigarette) and set the dumpster ablaze. The smoke had been so thick in my stairwell because the trash chute was there. If not for that, my egress may not have been so harrowing. The stairwell outside my apartment smelled like smoke for months afterward. It sucked.
helmet boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i joined this forum.

nuff said.
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He... that's a good one...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Bloo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One time, I killed a frog by dropping a rock off a sky-scraper-building. When me and my sister got to the bottom, I saw a frog with an identical-looking rock on its head.
Carbon-Based Biped

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in Cuba (legally, educational permit) in a little village called Viñales when our group decided to go visit some of the caves in these cool limestone hills that look like loaves of bread. A local we hired took us through the tabacco fields so we wouldn't accidentally trample someone's livelihood.

Well, this was in March right at the beginning of the monsoon season, so while we were hiking it suddenly poured rain fit enough to beat a full-grown man into the ground like a tent stake. We took shelter in a convenient shed and when the rain stopped we continued. But the soil in that area becomes sticky when wet, so soon we were all walking about an inch or two higher than normal thanks to the dirt cakes on the bottom of our shoes.

A farmer happened by with an ox-drawn cart, and we asked for a ride. We clambored on this two-wheeled cart and set off. Well, at one point we were going down into a ditch and we all had to lean way, way back to keep our balance, when we suddenly hit the bottom and the cart went level again. Well, one of the guys at the back was thrown off. He grabbed onto another guy before thinking, "It's far too late..." and let go. It was far too late. The guy he grabbed grabbed onto my backpack. I, being brilliant, flailed out my arms and, while he was dragging me back, managed to knock down in the cart.

So, the farmer just continues on, thinking that these spoiled American capitalists were just messing around and that was why we were yelling. Our translater had been buried under some people and we were too preoccupied to yell "¡Alto!" So he just continued on, with two people dangling out the back, another running behind us trying to catch up, and the rest of us trying to dig our way out.

Eventually we got all sorted out, made it to the caves, and were on our way back when we happened upon a cockfight that was being held in the middle of a small forest to avoid detection. After we'd passed by, it starting to rain again, so we ran trying to find somewhere to take shelter since trees were utterly useless. Our guide found a cave about thirty feet long but three feet high, and we all crawled in, all fifteen of us, and then the locals arrived. I think we ended up fitting about fifty or sixty people in there, with a goat tethered outside making his displeasure known to the world.

It was an...interesting day.
Bryna Caine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. Crazy Experiances?
1. Actually daring to click on the link to aLp on Wikipedia.
2. Actually reading it and thinking it amusing.
3. Joining this forum.
4. Re-reading a few of the comics and actually thinking Preston The Predator really does look kinda cute in the glasses, and then telling my friend Ashley that same fact. That's just my odd self for ya...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: