Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Brave Geert

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Utter B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geert oet Venlo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Brave Geert Reply with quote

Geert Wilders

"Ik heb niets tegen de predators, ik heb iets tegen de uitwassen van de predators"

Laughing
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You ever thought about the fact that there are many people here that don't understand this.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Meneer Spaghetti

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor wrote:
You ever thought about the fact that there are many people here that don't understand this.

Have the never heared of BableFish? Shocked
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact, I have. It's a small fish you can get in the Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy game. You have to press the dispenser button, put your gown on the hook, put the towel on the grate, then put the backpack in front of the small hole and place the junk mail (your junk mail) on top of it. The Babel Fish then comes out of the dispenser, goes down the gown, and then a small robot picks it of the towel, the robot then bumps into the backpack and sends the junkmail (your junkmail) flying through the air. In all the confusion he is unable to catch the Babel Fish which then lands in your ear. And then you are able to enjoy Vogon Poetry. Ah, the sweet words of Vogon Poetry, how I long to hear them again. I shall never forget the first time I heard "gabbleblotchit" and "venchit"...

But what I mean is that not all the people will understand the funny part about it... unless they watched Kopspijkers...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Meneer Spaghetti

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am no nerd Sir!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Utter B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: