Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Ever been arrested?
    page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
siliconsara

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Near arrestings, plenty of times. That's what happens when you try to escape the emergency room/mental hospital, heh.
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't go so far as to call Zwolle a provincial town...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
soul_incision

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We visited a house because there were horrible smells eminating from his flat...we knocked...no answer so we broke the door down after nealry throwing up after getting a lungfull of air from opening the letterbox to shout through (went something like *openlid* 'HelloEEURRGGHHH!!!!' all over the seargents shoes...)yep, you guessed it...the old boy had popped his clogs. He left his heater on and it had actually cooked him onto the chair he died in... and the doctor pronoucned him dead, the Coroner was gettin out his bodybag and the SOCO guy phoned up his base and classified it as an 'FLG' upon asking what FLG stood for (thinking it was technical) he turned to me and said 'Finger lickin Good' perplexed I asked him why he called it that, he then pointed to the body and said 'see that crispy layer? looks exactly like KFC batter on chicken...' and you know what...he was right...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Munan

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a known fact that forensics have the best jokes of all people working for the police.
soul_incision

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a very macabre sense of humour... Altho on the other hand we're not too bad... the seargent truned to me and said 'crikey it's dead round here'... here's another funny story...
when I was doing my training one of our lecturers told us a story of when he first started. He told us of a time when a body was reported to have been down a well, the local paper was doing a cover story so their journalist came along with the police, Ambulance etc etc for the body's extraction... it was a cold winters day and there has just been a long rainstormswelling up all the rivers. my lecturer had to climb down this well to investigate the body, no protective clothing or anything (back in the 60's this was) when his superior called down 'Is everything all right???' he shouted back up 'No, it's bloody murder down here!' The journalist ran down the road to the nearest telephone box to ring his office. what my lecturer was referring to was a turn of phrase as it was damp, cold and very very wet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Smiley

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never been arrested. Don't plan on it.
hypnosys

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Munan your stories are fantastic, you should write a novel...
Telveryon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't give him any ideas!

^Don't click the picture!
Medieval speak doth be a trademark of Telveryon & Telveryon_Recites Inc.
Munan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, obviously I've made two attempts at novel writing already. The problem with the last novel was that it was about a terrorist attack on some skyscrapers and I wrote it in the spring and summer of 2001 - and then when I was halfway through september 11th happened and the story became worthless...

Now, I'm working on a detective story based on real events in Sweden. Some pentecostal sect in which a woman got brainwashed and programmed by her minister whith whom she had an affair to kill his wife and the husband of another woman with whom he had an affair.
Telveryon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, sounds cool. If you ever publish it do it in Romania as well, I'm very sure my mom would love it.

^Don't click the picture!
Medieval speak doth be a trademark of Telveryon & Telveryon_Recites Inc.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You better be devoting it to us Munan!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so you won't get any hopes: I won't.

Anyhow, here's the case:

The New York Times, on July 31, 2004, wrote:
A 32-year-old Pentecostal pastor was sentenced to life in prison for using cellphone text messages he said were from God to persuade his lover to kill his wife and try to kill the husband of another mistress. The Uppsala District Court ruled that the pastor, Helge Fossmo, convinced Sara Svensson, 27, who was employed as his family's nanny, to shoot his wife as she was sleeping in their house on Jan. 10 in Knutby, 45 miles northeast of Stockholm. She admitted to the shooting but maintained that Mr. Fossmo, above, made her believe she was doing it on an assignment from God, in part by sending her anonymous text messages he claimed were from God. Ms. Svensson was deemed mentally ill and sentenced to psychiatric care. She also admitted shooting the pastor's neighbor, who survived. The prosecutors said Mr. Fossmo was having an affair with the neighbor's wife and wanted his wife and neighbor dead so he could start a new life with the man's wife and avoid getting a divorce.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: