Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
THERE IS NO ALIEN KING!
    page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xeno.Morph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject: THERE IS NO ALIEN KING! Reply with quote

Grr. I can't tell you HOW irritated I get when I hear either, Alien King or Dog Alien. There is no frikkin' such thing. The closest you can get to an Alien King is a drone, and a drone's only job is to have eggs with the queen then look after those eggs until they host something. Drones are the only males in a hive. And as for the Dog Alien, as some ignorant, uninformed people call it, it is really just a runner. Runners have no spikes and such. Besides, in the original movie and the book, the alien came out of an OX. Explain how it would be an "ox alien." Anyways, I've also noted that some people believe that "predalien" is a caste unto itself. That is the stupidest thing ever. If you believe that, then every other alien would be a "humalien." Stupid. Just because it has a different host doesn't change the fact that it is still a drone, runner, warrior, or praetorian. Predators are just better hosts than humans. No offense. My best e-friend 'tis a predator. Anyways, I wonder how many times I've said "anyways" by now. Meh. Doesn't matter. Cyaz!
NukeTheSiteFromOrbit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Ash from the Evil Dead trilogy got impregnated right after saying "Hail to the King, Baby!", wouldn't his alien offspring be a king. Wink
Xeno.Morph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: O.o!? Reply with quote

Err... What the hell are you smoking!? "King" is not an alien caste. There are drones, which are the only males, then the rest are all female. Warriors, runners, praetorians, and the later stage of a praetorian, the queen. No king. Like an ant colony, or, more likely, bee hive. I don't know who Ash is but he'd just be a host like everyone else. Like you. C'mere. Come on, come a little closer. I got a present for you. It's wrapped in a... umm.. leathery pod, egg-like thing. See? It's all glowy...
Dahaka

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i doubt it, women control the box, and we are just drones running around looking for some place to stick it. The trick is they give us a substitute box and it comes with a remote.

Gaze into the possibilites.

I pity the bastards whose lives inadvertently become reruns.

p.s. Did you know you can impregnate a carbonate. It's an actual scientific term. Just like orogeny and dike.

[Edit]:This was supposed to be right after nuke's post.

Last edited by Dahaka on Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Xeno.Morph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhh... Yeah... Whatever. I'm going to bed now. Just as long as no more dumb people keep insisting there is an alien "king" or a "dog" alien...
NukeTheSiteFromOrbit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously, that little smiley wink face was lost on you just as is the concept of humour. Wink

It's a dog alien. Not a runner. You don't see cows stand on merely their rear legs, especially not to attack people.

"Hail to the king, baby!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah such dumb ignorant people. I mean really...not knowing the full biographical details of such fantasy characters...YOU certainly are not an idiot.
Xeno.Morph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real idiots are people ignorant enough to go around saying dumb things like a certain guest who came here, and that Nuke guy. You see, I actually give a sh*t about something, unlike you guys. AvP has turned into a large, complicated plot. Like starcraft. Warcraft. Diablo. Books were written based on those games, and there are also books for AvP. Think of it this way. You are a Dragonlance fan. And someone says blue dragons use ice, and red dragons have laser eyes. See the problem? Same with AvP for me. There is NO alien king. There is NO dog alien. There is nothing remotely close to an alien king, unless the queen has a peepee. -.- And as for the dog alien, it's just a f*cking runner. It looks the same no matter if it came from a dog or an ox. If you criticize me for actually caring about something in life, I shall lose all hope for humanity. As if I had any, seeing the way I'm treated for something as trivial as correcting yourselves.
ninja kinshu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, Xeno, I think your the dumb one. Ranting and raving and then insulting people the way you are just because they think theres a little more to the alien universe doesn't help to make yourself sound smart. You only got that "runner" thing from Aliens Vs Predator 2 (fantastic game, by the way), which was the first time they were called "runners". Until then, they were just called dog aliens.

And even then, who cares? It's on all fours, running around eating people. Seems doggish to me.

How cool would it be to have one of those things on a leash though, taking it for a walk, having it devour your enemies Twisted Evil
Dean

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You don't see cows stand on merely their rear legs, especially not to attack people

Ever see Kung Pow: Enter the Fist?
Xeno.Morph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja, I'd like to point out that I don't know you, and therefore don't care what you have to say against me. Goes for everyone else too. Also, they were called runners in the ORIGINAL avp game. So hah. Hahahaha. Can't burn someone when they're laughing at you, can ya? Oooh. I'm so burned. If you read these comics, then that would mean you're an avp fan, right? But, you seem to know little of aliens, so that means you're NOT an avp fan. And therefore you should not be able to read these comics. Bernie should ban people like you.
bernieh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Settle down, Xeno. If I banned everyone who didn't think exactly like you did I'd have to ban myself too and that'd be weird. So chill out, if you're gonna antagonize people at least be funny about it.

Thanks,
B

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there an alien jester?
Oliver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, comes out of a cow. I hear it's pretty jolly.
Xeno.Morph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMGOMGOMGOMG BERNIE REPLIED TO ME!
I feel special.
Xeno.Morph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heyheyheyhey Bernie! Where do you come up with the ideas for your comics? They're awesome. I like abe. Everyone likes abe. Who can't like abe? I'll buy abe. Abe abe abe. His brothers are funny. Bernie you're my idol.
Xeno.Morph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I said you should ban people like him it was because so far by then everyone was insulting me for giving a care about something. Umm. Tsew. Bernie you're my idol, didja know? Nuke is Thei-de Amedha. *Finds a lighter. Twisted Evil *
Oliver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is this message board covered in drool?
some random guest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be a stupid and ignorant teen that loves the Alien and Predator films but never read the AvP comics, but I do have this to say. The only Alien King I've heard of is that stupid toy from '93, and "dog-alien" is what the ignorant people that haven't played the AvP games call the runner.

P.S: the only AvP game I have played is Extinction
Bounty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some random guest wrote:
I may be a stupid and ignorant teen that loves the Alien and Predator films but never read the AvP comics, but I do have this to say. The only Alien King I've heard of is that stupid toy from '93, and "dog-alien" is what the ignorant people that haven't played the AvP games call the runner.

P.S: the only AvP game I have played is Extinction

You should play AVP and AVP 2 on PC. Great games, the first one is scary as hell Smile

And I call the "runners" "dog aliens" Just because. It's out of habit for me now, but that still doesn't change the fact that they are aliens. Either way, they still have the same physical abilities, just different prefrenced names.

So I am now and forever going to call the runner a dog alien. And If that pisses somebody off... bonus points for me Smile

Xeno.Morph wrote:
When I said you should ban people like him it was because so far by then everyone was insulting me for giving a care about something. Umm. Tsew. Bernie you're my idol, didja know? Nuke is Thei-de Amedha. *Finds a lighter. Twisted Evil *

And everyone was insulting you because you were insulting them >.>
I am SO going to Hell...
Xeno.Morph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot the part where I had a lighter... And they started it. Is Bernie not checking back here? Bernie's awesome. His comics are awesome. Whee. *Sets Bounty's hair on fire.*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Xeno.Morph...do you go to school and yell at people because they dont know what a "face hugger" is? Do you pull out AvP issue #23 and point it out, and then mumble "idiots" to yourself?

Do you always make yourself look stupid by ranting about people who call the runner a dog alien? Just because they havent played the games. You are stupid on so many different levels...
Xeno.Morph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, I think somebody's jealous. Hey, if you hate avp, then why the hell are you here?
NukeTheSiteFromOrbit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeno.Morph wrote:
The real idiots are people ignorant enough to go around saying dumb things like a certain guest who came here, and that Nuke guy.

Well, excuse me for trying to make light of your uncontrolled obsessive lunatic rantings!

Quote:
AvP has turned into a large, complicated plot.

Whoa! And you accuse me of taking drugs! There was nothing complicated in that movie at all, the comic was straight forward and well, only AVP2 had a complicated plot.

You need to take some chill pills instead of shooting up steroids straight into your nerd brain. Laughing
XenoMorph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm too lazy to log in right now but obviously Nuke hasn't read my recent posts, and those quotes are from days ago. So HAH! Oh, and the movie sucked. Never said anything about the movie.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: