Alien Loves Predator Forum Index
         
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
who would win
    page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Utter B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

who would win
edwards(from full metal alchemist)
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
scorpion(from mortal combat)
83%
 83%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 18

Author Message
Lady_Shera



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 309
Location: Let me check, It's dark out can't tell where the hell I am.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spideygirl wrote:
>.> Shh!!!

*collects money secretly*

*shifty eyes*


Go ahead don't be scared I will leave zeek outside with you to protect you
while I go kick ass with the rest of my pred buddies.
_________________
My buddy is a polterguiest.
His name is George.
He likes to spills things on the floor.
And he scares any one I don't like.
So watch out world I don't like you.

Married to Aramor the First. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
amyltrer



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 1678
Location: On a trophy wall

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady_Shera wrote:
amyltrer wrote:
Keep waiting. It's valable for the rest of predator kind.


Fine since you won't apologize here we come.
Get ready to die!


Hahaha, you can't kill me! I'm already dead! But I can hurt you.

*throws a banana peel on Shera's path*
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Alternate Spideygal



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 21 Feb 2006
Posts: 3218
Location: Any where a friendly neighborhood Spider would be.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh! she got her with the good old fashion banana!

Lets see what Shera does!
_________________

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lady_Shera



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 309
Location: Let me check, It's dark out can't tell where the hell I am.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amyltrer wrote:
Lady_Shera wrote:
amyltrer wrote:
Keep waiting. It's valable for the rest of predator kind.


Fine since you won't apologize here we come.
Get ready to die!


Hahaha, you can't kill me! I'm already dead! But I can hurt you.

*throws a banana peel on Shera's path*


You wish that would work.
Well if I can't kill you then all I got to do is send you back to your boss telling him that you got your butt kicked by a half-breed.
If we are going to go old school then I guess I will just half to do this,
*Throws a whip cream bomb right in amyltrers face*
_________________
My buddy is a polterguiest.
His name is George.
He likes to spills things on the floor.
And he scares any one I don't like.
So watch out world I don't like you.

Married to Aramor the First. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alternate Spideygal



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 21 Feb 2006
Posts: 3218
Location: Any where a friendly neighborhood Spider would be.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OHHHH!!!! You got a whipped cream bomb in yo face, Amy!!!
_________________

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Wanders off to bed with a bottle of booze*
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
amyltrer



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 1678
Location: On a trophy wall

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady_Shera wrote:
amyltrer wrote:
Lady_Shera wrote:
amyltrer wrote:
Keep waiting. It's valable for the rest of predator kind.


Fine since you won't apologize here we come.
Get ready to die!


Hahaha, you can't kill me! I'm already dead! But I can hurt you.

*throws a banana peel on Shera's path*


You wish that would work.
Well if I can't kill you then all I got to do is send you back to your boss telling him that you got your butt kicked by a half-breed.
If we are going to go old school then I guess I will just half to do this,
*Throws a whip cream bomb right in amyltrers face*


*avoids the bomb*
Hey, that was low-fat strawberry cream.

*eats it*
That was yummi. Hope it wasn't poisoned.

*push the Start shifting pyramid button*

*puts a bucket of water above the entrance door that will fall on the preds*
Hehehe, there goes the cloaking equipment.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Azrael



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 4810
Location: AWOL no more

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Watches the cat fight through scope* Razz
_________________
Only the strongest will survive.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alternate Spideygal



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 21 Feb 2006
Posts: 3218
Location: Any where a friendly neighborhood Spider would be.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if the trap will work!
_________________

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Azrael



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 4810
Location: AWOL no more

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*snoozin'*
_________________
Only the strongest will survive.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amyltrer



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 1678
Location: On a trophy wall

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's like an alarm clock.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lady_Shera



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 309
Location: Let me check, It's dark out can't tell where the hell I am.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amyltrer wrote:
Lady_Shera wrote:
amyltrer wrote:
Lady_Shera wrote:
amyltrer wrote:
Keep waiting. It's valable for the rest of predator kind.


Fine since you won't apologize here we come.
Get ready to die!


Hahaha, you can't kill me! I'm already dead! But I can hurt you.

*throws a banana peel on Shera's path*


You wish that would work.
Well if I can't kill you then all I got to do is send you back to your boss telling him that you got your butt kicked by a half-breed.
If we are going to go old school then I guess I will just half to do this,
*Throws a whip cream bomb right in amyltrers face*


*avoids the bomb*
Hey, that was low-fat strawberry cream.

*eats it*
That was yummi. Hope it wasn't poisoned.

*push the Start shifting pyramid button*

*puts a bucket of water above the entrance door that will fall on the preds*
Hehehe, there goes the cloaking equipment.


if you cant die then why would I poison the cream?

you think that is going to work?
since this is old school there is no need for that stuff.
here is something in return if I do get that water dumped on me.
* has bottle of seltzer water in a squirt gun ready*
*Then has itching powder for after that*
*Then has fire ants to put down your pants when you prance by scratching* Twisted Evil
_________________
My buddy is a polterguiest.
His name is George.
He likes to spills things on the floor.
And he scares any one I don't like.
So watch out world I don't like you.

Married to Aramor the First. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honey, please... just come to bed...
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lady_Shera



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 309
Location: Let me check, It's dark out can't tell where the hell I am.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor the First wrote:
Honey, please... just come to bed...



o.k.

We will finish this later amyltrer.
_________________
My buddy is a polterguiest.
His name is George.
He likes to spills things on the floor.
And he scares any one I don't like.
So watch out world I don't like you.

Married to Aramor the First. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I should try that more often... Razz
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Daffy D



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 20 Jan 2006
Posts: 204
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed would be too busey being mellodramatic and beating himself up for transmutating his brother into a hollow suit of armor. And Scorpion would be like "GET OVER HERE!" *brutality* *Hell fire* * Giant skeleton hand Fatality*
And that'd be all she wrote.
_________________
WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK BALLS?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Utter B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group