Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Zombie Survival Thread
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Utter B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ipsa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spidey-Mania wrote:
But they'll just crawl around moaning

They wouldn't be able to eat my tasty brains. Wink Plus, since they're basically immobile, it'd be easier to set them on fire, etc.

I bet brain would be tasty deep fried. Smothered with Tabasco.
helmet boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wouldnt use a chainsaw because it causes too much noise, some can be heavy and runs on fuel which you would find hard to find.
Frost

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That, and you have to get uncomfortably close to use a chainsaw...

If I HAD to get up close and personal, I'd want a sword. Like a big ass samurai sword. Quieter than a chainsaw and prolly longer reach too. Unlimited ammo!
-- Zapp Brannigan
helmet boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only probelm with that is its hard to find a good sword. most people how buy swords just put them up on there wall because there not meant for combat, it would probely break after a couple of hits, but i would choose that over a chainsaw. me, my weapon would be a wood axe untill i could find a gun.
Pirator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck swords you want a lawnmower!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
helmet boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmmm, who would win, crazy flesh eating person, or a zombie Very Happy

anyway i might as well post my plan. if this did happin, me and my friends would gather up our familys and meet at our school.(we planned this out). our school isnt all join together, but is ten diffrent buildings. the english block is one of the only ones that has two stories so we would make our way up to that, we would destroy the stairs and block off the one walk in entry to the top floor.(dont ask) after everyone is there we would have around about 15/20 people with us. we would get a rope and hang it down to climb out and in of the build. four of us would then go 10km to the gun club out of town which not alot of people know about and get as much weapons and ammo as we could and gather up anybody who had takin up safety there and take them with us. after that we would go to my friends ben house(who lives about 20km out of town in the country so probely wont be infected) and get him and his mother to come with us. he may be only 15 but he has a shit load of survial and gun handling skills. we would then travel back to the school and drop off everything we had and then another 4 man team would go out and gather supplies from the local stores and the one important thing. SEEDS.(ill explain this later)

we would then find as many power genarators as we could and go back to the school and drop all of this off. we would then spend one last night in the school and when day time came, we would ride. we would get all the cars we came there with and load them up with what we had and start to move towards fremantle which is the port city of western australia but in order to do that chances are we would go through perth, the main city.

instead of doing that we would travel down the coast line untill we got to fremantle then we would go to the old prison. tbis place was built as soon as the british came over here so its not wire fencing its all brick walls surrounding it. we would get inside and lock up anyway to get in and kill any zeds inside it. now for the seeds. there is grounds inside the prison which we could use to plant crops that way we wouldnt need to go out too much for food.

after we had settled in and got as many power genarators a 6 man team would go out to the docks and find anything, but mostly weapons and food. then about a week after that a four man team would go out to find a boat which could go for atleast 200km and go down the coast line untill they came across a huge island. this place is a military base and the only way to get to it is by going over the single bridge or by boat or plane. we would try to see if there were any troops left. if the entire island was filled up with troops(non zed of coarse) the team would then go back to the prison and we would gather up everyone and make our way to the island.

of coarse if the zeds had wiped out the troops we would steal as many guns, REMs and medical supplies and bring them back to the prison. if anybody can see a flaw in my plan please tell me.
Blaster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that is a plan! The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves!

Hm, why do you keep calling the zombies "zeds?"
helmet boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

because why waste time calling them zombies when you can call them zoms or zeds. oh, and thats only plan A. i have a B and a C but i will say them later on, no point of wasting them right now. lets see if anybody can make a better plan than mine.
Frost

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... your really prepared for this aren't you.

Okay, here's my new plan...

If a zombie apocalypse occurs... I'll see if I can find rommel dunn. He's the man with the plan...
-- Zapp Brannigan
BaconNeggs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the problem might be you have too many people and there's a chance one gets infected and back into the group. And I doubt it'd be that easy going around collecting stuff. In the RE2 movie a team of trained soldiers got taken out, and I think there were more than 6 of 'em.
helmet boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe. plus if all goes to plan and we do lget to the prison after about 2 months and there are still zeds roaming about, we would then send a four man team out in our best car with as much fuel, food and ammo and get them to go to the air port and see what is going on there. plus i have very(and i mean fugging very low)low piloting skills from when i was the air force cadets. also where i live there is an airbase near by so if plan one fails and all of my friends and there familys are zed there isnt enought man power for plan one. so me and my family would get in a car and make our way to the local air base. my father used to be a civllian contracter there so he has a couple of mates there that would let us in.

BaconNeggs wrote:
I think the problem might be you have too many people and there's a chance one gets infected and back into the group. And I doubt it'd be that easy going around collecting stuff. In the RE2 movie a team of trained soldiers got taken out, and I think there were more than 6 of 'em.

yes, which is why if were at the prison, if one gets infected we can put them in a cell. after 12 hours of being infected you start to feel like your sick. 18 hours you get a fevour. 20 you fall into acomma and 23 you die. so if anybody gets a cold, we would lock them up straight away just to be sure.

also the reason the soilders got wiped out because they were standing in the middle of the street not taking cover in a building and were acting like they didnt know shit all about basic survial skills.
amyltrer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop with all that violence against the zombies. You can tell them nicely: "Hey guys, there's no brain here. Go to Microsoft."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*ahem* look at the thread name. anyway, zombies dont eat brains, they eat flesh. the jaw of a normal human being is very weak and can get through the skull.
amyltrer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rommel dunn wrote:
*ahem* look at the thread name. anyway, zombies dont eat brains, they eat flesh. the jaw of a normal human being is very weak and can get through the skull.

It can get through skull, but it'll be more painfully for the biter than for the victim. Zombies don't feel pain so they could breake a skull with their jaws.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, they cant. look, your dealing with a guy who has several plans ready incass of a zed outbreak, i think i may be right.
AAATripper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, first I'd sharpen every sharp pointy thing in my house, especially the 3 sets of katanas and wakizashis, then I'd run down every zombie on the way to my buddy Kevin's house, because he owns somewhere between 30 and 61 firearms, 5 of which I am certain are Desert Eagles, but there may be more in hiding. After that, I would drive to the nearest WalMart with both of our trucks, and load up all the food/toiletpaper/and those new neat little Battery Powered Generators that I can, then drive back to the house, clear out the immediate area of zombies, then go back inside my house, gather up the cats (the dog can stay, shes a brave little thing), grab the Xbox360 and the Laptops, then remember that our TVs are only mediocre, drive back to WalMart and steal a giant-ass tv with uber HD and then drive back to my buddy Kevins house (which happens to be "on base") and let this all blow over. *Taps mugs with friends* heh, I love how all of Shaun of the Dead's plans always ended with tapping some drink together and "letting it all blow over"
Ipsa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Married_Guy wrote:
drive to the nearest WalMart

Walmart zombies would be the worst. They'd have legions of zombie babies fighting for/with them. Probably about 2 to 6 per adult or married couple. The people working there are already zombies, so...
I forgot where I was going with that.
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all Desert Eagles are very heavy guns. You have to be very skilled with this kind of gun cause if you're not you're gonna miss target.

So I suggest going to shooting ranges and getting some experience down. n_n

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Aramor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still stick with my plan...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Frost

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The jaw of the human being is quite strong... I can't seem to find the exact measurements. I don't know if a zombie could bite through a skull, but the muscles that drive the jaw are quite powerful.

Also, how can you ever know for sure just exactly what they eat? They don't exist. You act like you've personally seen a zombie outbreak...
-- Zapp Brannigan
amyltrer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, he's acting like a zombie-obsessed. Maybe he's a zombie Surprised ......

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read Day of the Triffids, should give a good starter point. Triffids are very similiar to zombies in all ways that count, so a plan agasint them should be effective against zombies.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spidey-mania wrote:
First of all Desert Eagles are very heavy guns. You have to be very skilled with this kind of gun cause if you're not you're gonna miss target.

So I suggest going to shooting ranges and getting some experience down. n_n

i agree with spidey because a DE would be just as good as killing zombies as a .45 or 9mm, infact, it would be worse do to the sheer weight of it.
Azrael

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate zombies, they're so dumb and slow alot of times. More annoying than dangerous.

BTW: I know you gotta shoot the head.

Edit: forgot somethin

Married to SpideyGirl.
amyltrer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll borrow a wrist bomb from a predator....Is one of my favourite things to blow up half of the planet and spend my holiday in hell with 100000 zombies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Utter B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: