Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Simon_Says VS Aramor RPG! Read first post!
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do you vote for?
ARAMOR THE FORUM WHORE ETRAORDINAIRE!
53%
 53%  [ 26 ]
SIMON_SAYS THE PANDA SHOGUN!
46%
 46%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 49

Crotchfire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crotchfire hears an angry animal... it almost sounds like it said something to him, but his rational self is not dominant within him right now. There is only the Beast, and the Beast only hears a challenge.

He spins toward the source of this sound. In the back of his mind, his rational self notices how much the creature resembles himself. The Beast, however, feels only lust for blood. His lip curls back from his sharp canines in a snarl.

Crotchfire crouches on all fours, his supernatural claws dig into the rooftop's material, carving furrows until they finally find purchase, and at that moment every muscle in the werewolf's body tenses, time stands still, and in the Beast's feral mind there can be no understanding of others, only the Beast is there, and the creature before him only registers as a thing, a thing to be torn apart. This all takes place in less than a second.

He launches himself forward, over the alley, shooting across the gap between them, claws extended, powerful jaws and teeth wide open, a manic look in his angry eyes.

-my mistake, I thought when you said you were a lycan, that meant werewolf... anyway, on with the show!-
Frost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frost was prepared for the assault. He was no stranger to the moon beasts. He leaped into the air and the two monsters collided in the air in a flurry of fur and sharp claws. They both landed on opposite rooftops, more or less unscathed. Frost reached for his 8-gauge, but did not find it. It must have fallen to the shadowy alley below. He did not need it but the shadows were looking welcoming themselves. He quickly leaped down into the blackness. He took a moment to change his fur color to the darkest it could go. (I can change my "fur" color on a monochromatic scale; from snow white to ink black) He could not match the beast with muscle, but with stealth he could triumph. He clicked loudly, just to let his rival know he was still there.

Yes, come to my realm where I see as well as day.

But he would not let his guard down, for he was not the only nocturnal here.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Aramor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*The two Xeno's were jumping from rooftop to rooftop and crawling over walls at such a high speed that even if someone looked in their direction, he would not have been able to recognize what it is he saw. They were headed for the crash site, deep into the desert when all of a sudden Aramor stopped. He looked to the right, and pointed at something. Church stood beside him and also looked. They saw two beasts on opposite rooftops. They looked pretty much the same, but they both had different pheromone signatures. One of them had a familiar signature.*

Church: That one on the left, that's the one I saw earlier... but he looked like a human when I saw him...

Hmm, yes, it's the same signature I saw outside the Hive building... and you said he looked like a human earlier? That means he can shift shapes... and the other one... that one looks very strange too... I've never seen something like it, although I must admit that their siggy's look kinda the same...

Church: Yeah, what's up with that?

*While the two Xeno's were trying to make some sense of it all, the two beasts leaped into the air and they collided in a flurry of fur and sharp claws. They both landed on opposite rooftops, more or less unscathed. Then, one of them dropped into the alley. The Xeno's wondered what happened but then remembered why they were out here. They headed north again, with a fast pace, jumping and crawling their way across the concrete jungle. After a while they reached the city limits.*

It's not far now. We just have to head into the desert in this direction. After a while you'll see the crash site. A Spacejockey ship crashed there a few nights ago... I managed to steal an egg right before those Weyland dudes came. They quickly covered it all up, but the ship should still be reachable... too bad about the moon though, I was hoping for a little darker night... but we should manage...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Frost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frost waited in the darkness when suddenly xenomorph pheromones filled his receptors. He would deal with them later and he made a mental note of the general direction of which they left.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Crotchfire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crotchfire glared into the alley below, saliva dripping from his canines. He could smell it was still there, even though he couldn't see it. But... there was something else. It was the smell of the creature that had killed his friends... and the Beast was more interested in vengence than a challenge.

He glances in the direction of the smell, seeing two xenomorphs, and knows that one of those things was responsible. In a second, he has fully turned and launched himself at the smaller one, flying through the air.

He lands and keeps running, as if unaware that he had just fallen more than four stories. The frenzied Beast is far stronger, far tougher, if less intelligent, than reason.

Claws tear into the ground, ripping up the turf at a feverish pace as he closes the gap rapidly.

Aramor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*After running through the desert for a while, the Xeno's arrived at the crash site. The people from Weyland had placed an electric barbed-wire fence all around the site. There were patrols consisting of 3 armed men and two dogs walking around the fencing. There were motion sensors and camera's everywhere. The entire area was lit by searchlights. There were several "shake 'n bake" offices inside the fenced area. They had erected a large framework over the crashed ship, shielding it from spying eyes. The Xeno's realized it was going to be tough to enter the ship.*

Church: He's still following us, isn't he?

Yes he is... and I don't think he knows we know that he's there... well, we're just going to see if we can enter that ship, if he wants to follow us, his choice... I'd would even be better if we could catch him and get a Fugger on him...

Church: Yeah, that would be awesome... hey, look... that spot isn't secured at all, the patrols don't go there, and the searchlights don't go over it... it even looks like the fence is broken!

Yeah, it does... we should check it out...

*The two Xeno's then circled the encampment and examined the spot for a few minutes. They should be able to go through there undetected, and then slip into the ventilation shaft. And so they did.

Meanwhile, in one of the offices, someone was watching the camera monitors, while sitting in his comfy chair, and playing with a pen, repeatedly putting it between his fingers. Someone entered his office...*

Sir, the two Xeno's have been spotted, they have entered the air vents... what are your orders?

Tell the scientists that they've done enough for tonight... send them home... and don't forget to keep the doors unlocked... oh, and has anybody else seen the Xeno's?

Yes sir, private Simmons just came into my office and reported it to me...

Find out if he talked to anyone else... and you know the rest.

Yes sir.

*The second guy then left the office and went back to his own. Private Simmons was still there. The guy asked him if anybody else knows about the Xeno's. Apparently no-one did. The guy then told Simmons to sit down and he offered him a cigarette. Simmons refused, he explained that the reason he only saw the Xeno's was because he left his patrol to smoke a cigarette on his own. He was nervous... did he do the right thing telling this? The guy said he understood. He asked if Simmons had any objections to him smoking one. Simmons didn't. So the guy opened his desk drawer, took out a silenced pistol and shot private Simmons through the head. He then called a section of the site only a few people knew the truth about.*

Yes, I need a team to my office please. We have a dead soldier here... pick him up then stage his death... the first part of the plan is finally completed... oh, and this time, think of a better way to get rid of the panda... we really don't need him crossing the Xeno's path...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Satan Crime Wash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it. There really are monsters.

*Mr Chainsaw had witnessed the strange beasts battling. They looked like anthropomorphised animals. And what were those two things that had observed the fight? They were like nothing on Earth. To think, the school psychologist had said only crazy people believed there really were monsters.*

Well, who's crazy now Dr. Kaufmann. Clearly not me.

*Some part of Chainsaw now regretted burying Kaufmann alive in that concrete. He'd never be able to prove he was right all this time. There was not much to be done about it now. The good Doctor was interred in the foundations of the H.Q. of the Department of Missing Persons.*

Hope the irony's not lost on you Doc.

*Chainsaw jumped off the rooftop, landing on the fire escape of the building opposite. He leapt down again into the alley. He had only gone up there to observe the commotion in the appartment building, and in the surrounding blocks.*

One, maybe more, of those four things is likely the culprit behind the savage killings earlier. There was no artistry to the work. No style. But... These creatures present an interesting new opportunity.

*Mr Chainsaw waited and thought for a moment*

I'm gonna need bigger guns for this. Better head for the safe house...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_Says wrote:

Shit! No time! We have to get out of here now!...

Angelus was half-confused at that moment, when soon after, someone knocked at the door. Angelus stood, whirled around and in smooth action withdrew the pair of Desert Eagles, primed and aimed at the door.

His eyes were focused, ready to blast if neccessary.
If that bugger of the bomb-man was right here, he'll be tasting my bit of my bulletpool.

What now Simon?

-Edit: Changed the weapons to its former, the Deagles-

Last edited by angelusraptor on Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the encampment, the defenses proved to be no trouble for Frost and he got through them quickly. He watched the xenomorphs from the safety of the trees.

Get rid of the panda?He had heard them say it.

Thats what they wanted, eh? Rage filled his body and he flexed his claws.

They'll have to get through me first...

He walked up to the wall and pulled his 8-gauge out. He fired a shot. The walnut sized slug punched a chunk out of the steel. HE fired two more. Then he put his claws in the holes he made and tore his way in. An alarm sounded and red lights flashed.

Great. Looks like I got company. Ha ha!

A single guard burst into the room.

"FREEZE!" He called out, panick showing in his voice.

Frost took a shell casing and tossed it to the guards feet. The guard looked down at it. Nothing happened. He looked up. 8 inch claws were being driven into his stomach. The man dropped to floor.

5 more guards ran in. Frost lunged at the middle-most man and severed his head. Two more found their lungs punctured and their skulls smashed in. The fourth opened fire with his M-16 and 3 rounds found their mark in Frost's torso. Frost slapped the gun from the mans hands drove both hands into his gut and tore them out sideways, tearing the man in two.

The pain in Frost's wounds was tremendous. One of his hearts stopped beating. He dug into the wounds and pulled the bullets out. The wounds would heal, and his heart would pump again. He just needed time to heal.

He took a 30 second breather. When his heart started again, he headed into the hallways. 23 more men and 6 dogs stood between him and his mission to stop the xenomorphs. Fools...

-- Zapp Brannigan
Frost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The destruction lay before Frost. His fur was caked in blood and debri.

This is getting me nowhere! I will try another spot.

He flew like a flash of greased lightning, looking everywhere and anywhere. At last Frost found him. Simon Says. The Panda Samurai

Sir. He genuflected. Let us join forces again. Rebuild the LOFG.

He rose and held out his hand.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Crotchfire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-crap, since I didn't reply right away, it looks like I can't really make my own way into that base without some serious contradicting of earlier posts...-

He lost sight of them. The smell was there, still, but for some reason the Beast no longer demanded his obedience as strongly. Reason could be heard... and he forcibly calmed himself. He forced himself to think, and the Beast became quieter.

There are two of them. Strong as I am, I don't know what their capabilities are... As powerful as I am, I have no frame of reference for how powerful they are... and they do outnumber me... and, I'm decades, possibly even centuries away from reaching the full potential of my powers. Still, they weren't carrying weapons. Without silver weapons, they would have a lot of trouble harming me... but best to err on the side of caution. Best to find allies, even better to find allies with some knowledge of these creatures. I know where their lair is, after all.

...and what about that other creature? He wasn't a werewolf, though he kind of looked like one. I don't even know what that was about. He wasn't as strong as me... at least not while I was frenzied... but he seemed to be more familiar with me than I was with him. He'd seen a werewolf before... though probably not a Hungarian one. Not even the other kinds of werewolves are too familiar with us... plus, he was hostile to me on sight... I bet he's encountered a German, or maybe a Russian wolf. I can't think of anyone who likes those barbaric fuckers.

But he's seen werewolves before, and probably knows about our vulnerability to silver... and damn it all, I don't have a fucking clue what to do about it.

I'd better get home. Carlos knows how to feed himself, but we might be running out of fish.

He bounds off, glad to have something mundane on which to focus his mind for at least a little while.
Azrael

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*A lone sniper perched in some randomly placed tree far off sees the action going on. He pulls out his rifle, scopes in on the Pandas direction.*

I hope the pay is worth it. I hope the panda does what I need him to do...

* The sniper fires his weapon, sees the AP round whiz through the sky, and for the first time in years, prays.*

Simon, please don't get mad at me for this, you'll see what I'm trying to do.

Aramor the First wrote:
-From now on, I'll call the other Xeno Church... and now, unlike his namesake from Red vs Blue, he's not going to die and come back as a ghost...-

You watch RvB too?

Married to SpideyGirl.

Last edited by Azrael on Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aramor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frost wrote:
Get rid of the panda?He had heard them say it.

Thats what they wanted, eh? Rage filled his body and he flexed his claws.

-You do realize that's not me or Church right? We're Xeno's, everything in my posts printed in red couldn't possibly be something I'm saying... and what's up with your second post?

@Mango: Yeah, I have like, the first 50 episodes on my harddrive, but I think switching to Halo 2 didn't really do the series any good...

Anyhoo...-

*The Xeno's had made their way through the air vents to the actual ship. They both stood and watched it for a while...they saw that all the scientists were leaving. Then all of a sudden the alarm went off. They went back into the air shaft a bit and waited, but no-one came to investigate the ship.*

Ok, it looks like we can get in... let's just steal as many eggs as we can carry and then make like a tree and fuck off really quick...

*The two Xeno's then entered the ship and went to the egg room. They both grabbed two eggs and ran out of the ship agian. Then, with one egg under their arm, and the other held in their tail, they went through the entire air vent system again and exited at the surface. For a few seconds Aramor was thinking that it went way too easy, but then when he thought about his dream again, he realized he didn't really care. They noticed that most of the patrols were gone and that the spotlights were mostly aimed at one of the walls of the main building. It was breached and more and more men ran in. The two Xeno's then left the same way they entered and headed for the Hive again. Aramor noticed the strange, but by now familiar phero sig, but he payed no real attention to it.

Meanwhile in one of the offices, the guy in the comfy chair reached for the phone:*

Dammit, what the hell is this? Send all teams into the main building, something has entered. Get the Weyland Corporation on the line right now and tell them to send reinforcements... and a chopper, I want to get out of here right now... oh, and tell me the Xeno's got the eggs and that the tracers are working?

Yes Mr. Weyland. We are currently tracking down the eggs. Oh, and the chopper and the reinforcements will be here in 10 to 15 minutes. I recommend we try to capture the beast that got in for further study...

-And so, the plot thickens...-

-Wink-

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Frost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Aramor: Crap, I guess I didn't read all the posts well enough. Whats wrong with my second post?

Oh well, just forget about all my posts. Im too easilly confused to play these kinda games...
-- Zapp Brannigan
Aramor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-No, you're doing great... it's just that in the second post you're all of a sudden talking to Simon while I never "saw" you leave the crash site...-

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
stupidgenius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While working on his (nearly completed) transporter, The Professor recieved a phone call.
Strange... Nobody knows that I live here now... perhaps a customer already?
He picks up the phone; a male, rough, militarian voice is on the other end, sounding disturbed and alarmed.
Man: Hello. Is this the residence of a Professor Stupidgenius?(murmuring) what the hell kinda name is Stupidgenius?

Me: Yes, sir. What can I do for you?

Man: I have good reason to believe you are one of the greatest minds around.

Me: Thank you, sir.

Man: We've been guarding an alie- I mean, a, uh, er, American Space Ship and we'd like you to be our new top scientist.

Me: Why, I'd love to, sir!

Man: Oh, and one more thing, have you ever had contact with a Xenomorph before?

Me: Oh, yes huhuhuh. Mwahahahaha! MWAHA-I mean, erm, yessir.

-------
0.0 maybe a hidden secret?

Steyn: Do you know she has flowers on her panties?

Mpudi: So that's how it got up the tree.
Frost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah...I kinda cheated there...I wasnt exactly sure where simon was so I kinda just found him... idk...
-- Zapp Brannigan
Azrael

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*The second his sniper rifle fired, the Snipers comm went off, and a coarse voice started:*

*static* Are you ther- What? FUCK! DON'T LET THE DAMN BUGS THROUGH! Listen, mercenary, I need you to fall back to our position. We've been breached! I- *static*

*What seemed like an eternity the Sniper was watching his AP round whiz through the dark sky. A dozen thoughts flashed through his mind. But his primary one were his objectives, what he's being paid for. And his faith in what he believes. His clients are monitering him through a camera on the Snipers trifocal night vision goggles. The Panda seemed distracted, he might actually die, if he does, the Snipers goal, his whole life, a failure.*

DAMN! Bad timing, but I can't let my client get killed. I need to make sure the Panda dodges my shot. My client wants him killed, but he's our only hope of defeating the xenomorphs...

"My mommy told me there were no monsters, no real ones..."

...She's wrong.

-Simon, thats your cue.-

And Frost, don't feel bad, I didn't read them all either. :b

Married to SpideyGirl.
Frost

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where the hell is Simon? I can't really go on till he answers me, lol.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frost wrote:
Yah...I kinda cheated there...I wasnt exactly sure where simon was so I kinda just found him... idk...
And for that I must pull out the forum-rule bible yet again:
The Forum RPG Handbook wrote:
-You cannot tell another character what to do. Instead of "Joe trips Bob", it should be "Joe tries to trip Bob". It's up to Bob's player to say whether Bob is tripped or not. Again, don't be afraid to insert close-calls, blunders, and mistakes in your character's actions.

I find myself kind of startled you suddenly put me in that area, without explanation. I also didn't give any back-up powers to you. Meh, I think it will be okay in this case. I think it's only logical that we all meet at the same spot no?

Still I haven't been here for a long time. Right now I'll just continue from where I left off, now taking control over Ipsa and Munan, seeing as they haven't been on and have also transferred playing powers to myself. (Ipsa granted powers in a PM, I'm only now reluctantly taking up the responcibility. Please guys, I really don't want to play you two.

For the next few posts, I want to try to now tell the events leading up to this battle in the desert from the eyes of the LOFG... minus Frost, who of course has steered off into Aramor's arc. I ask Angelus to control his own character for the time being, and also to take turns leading the party. Guys, please bear with me here.

Okay, so far, Iím at Ipsaís house with Munan and Angelus. Sal is at the door, and Iím thinking heís another agent out to blow my ass up. Angelus now has his pistols aimed at Salvatore through the door and now I'm making our getaway.

Earlier, at Ipsa's apartment...

SS: Shit! No time! We have to get out of here now!

Angelus was half-confused at that moment, when soon after, someone knocked at the door. Angelus stood, whirled around and in smooth action withdrew a pair of Desert Eagles, primed and aimed at the door.

His eyes were focused, ready to blast if necessary.
If that bugger of the bomb-man was right here, he'll be tasting my bit of my bulletpool.

AR: What now Simon?

SS: Blast him!

Simon grabbed Ipsa and Munan, carrying them under his arms. Simon bashed right through the table, and darted out of the kitchen. To the right, was the front door, with the apparently malicious figure still looming behind the windows, a shadow Simon was sure wasnít coming over for tea and biscuits.

Simon, recalling Ipsa's notes about the other exits, dashed back into the kitchen, almost hitting Angelus in the process, and jumped through the door down to the basement.

The basement wasn't lit, it was pitch black.

SS: Ipsa! Where's the exit?

Ipsa: Over there!

Ipsa pointed vaguely in front of them, but Simon still couldn't see where.

Munan: Need a light?

Munan was able to flick the light switch with his tail. The door to freedom was plainly visible, Simon rushed towards it, and jumped through.

Wood splintered and flew away as the great Pandaman bludgeoned through. Simon fell down face-first, dropping Munan and Ipsa. Munan deftly tumble rolled and escaped harm. Ipsa still fell flatly, but far more gracefully than the Panda Shogun did...

SS: *Groans*

Shit... I think I ripped the pants...

And so he did. The seat of the pants was ripped open, allowing a little tail to stick out. Simon_Says groaned some more, finally mustering his remaining strength to push himself off the ground, dust, wood, and pebbles dropping off his re-battered body.

SS: Angelus, get these two to the car! I'll catch up with you in a sec!

Simon finally stood up, and reached for his katana-scabbard. The Panda was fed up with being chased and hunted down, it was time to strike back...

-Cue Angelus & Sal-

Last edited by Simon_Says on Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I didn't mean to move you. I meant to move me to you... sorry about that again...

Quote:
... minus Frost, who of course has steered off into Aramor's arc

Hey... after I left the LOFG didn't I join back later? If not, can I? I've repented for my sins! : D
-- Zapp Brannigan
Azrael

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did he even notice the shot whiz past his head?

OH FUCK! I THINK HE SEES ME! What do I do? I can't kill him, but I can't let him kill me either.

Comm-*static* I thought you never miss.*static*

Uh, this is a first, besides I'm being careless right now.

If I tell the Panda, I don't think he'll believe me.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where the fuck are you exactly? Where and more importantly when. I'm getting confused Mango. Confusion makes me mad.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm out some far off tree, somewhat nearby the house your at. I was always here, observing, now I'm making my move. And sorry for confusuion. Confusion pisses me too.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right.

Somthing whizzed passed Simon's head as he unsheathed his sword. Simon span around, and saw the hole in the wall. He quickly figured out the sniper's position, in a tree far off on the other side of the road...

Angelus! Get down!

Simon spun his sword around. He hadn't lost his touch, the katana's hilt and blade glided smoothly around the Shogun's hands, and then figure. Whoever wanted him dead wasn't going to get the job done that easy...

Simon's eyes flared, and shone like silver flame. The Panda Shogun was now ready to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and he left his bubblegum in his other pants...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 4 of 18

Jump to: