Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
ALP Television Series

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shidoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: ALP Television Series Reply with quote

Someone earlier on in this forum mentioned the Alien vs. Predator "First Date" segment on Robot Chicken. After reading through these comics, I just HAVE to see ALP as a series on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim.

ALP seems to be getting a lot of attention from the media lately, and perhaps now it's a good time for all of us to speak up about what more we want to see and perhaps ALP will make it to television. Shows like Robot Chicken last for about 15 minutes or so, but it would be nice to have ALP run at least a half hour. I certainly wouldn't be disappointed with that. Plus, I hear rumors that another Predator movie following the storyline of "Concrete Jungle" (the video game) is in the initial stages of production, so now would be a great time to unveil ALP to all those poor bastards who aren't yet familiar with it.

Please reply to this post with your support for the ALP television series and after enough have signed, perhaps it will help ALP ascend to the next logical level (as long as that's what Bernie wants to do, of course).

~ Shidoshi ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Holly Resurrected

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, avatar, too big. Scale down.

I don't think ALP would make a good tv series. It's a one-person project. Get a writing team and a bunch of animators/actors/whatever involved and it would become something totally different than the strip we love. I don't want actors giving voices to Abe and Preston, I like the voices in my head better ( that totally didn't come out right). In short, it would almost certainly suck. And the laugh track would be most annoying.

Still internet married to Tripper.
Ipsa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with Holly completely on this one.
And just the thought of the amount of legal work that would be done already gives me a headache.
Kurosaki Ichigo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a series.

Maybe a one off episode...but not a series.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think they should make it a televison series! that would be freaking great! i saw that AVP first date on robot chicken, i think i cracked a rib laughing. also, a few weeks ago, they had alien and predator playing chess. which was quite a shock. i wonder who would win in chess? Question

so whats this about them making a movie based on the Predator Concrete jungle video game? that would make a friggin' awesome movie.
Rocktavia

Location: Baltimore... and in the nightmares of 10 year-old boys

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is, ALP would become competition with Robot Chicken, and unfortunately, it wouldn't win.

What makes ALP great is that it is a hidden talent in the world of retarded web videos and such.

I have to admit, I would LOVE seeing Abe and Preston in full action, but I'd be too afraid Cartoon Network would seriously shoot it down.

And that wouldn't be cool..... cuz we love you, Bernie. Razz
jasonpredlover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recon it would be good for ALP to be on TV i would love it but i would be slighty dissapointed about the voices of my head being replaced by actors and actresses.It would be preety good however until it is defeated by competators.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> aLp All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: