Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
i think it's wrong

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: i think it's wrong Reply with quote

here's what i think. it is wrong and pretty stupid to get offended if someone, like a family member or a friend, forgets about your birthday, your dog's birthday, your virginity-loss anniversary or whatever. i mean, people have their lives!, people have day-to-day business to attend to, they got jobs, school, personal problems and stuff, it is not-human to remember everything!

and there are some people, i know coz i met some, who tend to get soooo insulted if you unintentionally (repeat unintentionally) miss the day and fail to acknowledge it by a gift or wishes. dunno about other countries but we in Poland have this dumb old tradition of having a name's day, which is the day when the Christian saint-patron of your first name... well... has their day.
so we have another important best wishes day to remember, and they are naturally harder to remember than birthday.

all i'm saying is give others a break. if i forget to call you on your birthday, it's not because i don't care for you, or don't like you, or i'm born evil and cruel. i just fuckin' forgot. and what is more important? all the years of shared memories and the fact we can trust each other, and the fact we can count on each other and you know it, OR the damn best wishes on the day that has your name printed in the calendar?

i think some people's criteria get turned upside down, and they forget what truly matters and they prefer to go like "oh, my god, you forgot to call and say happy birthday this morning, you betrayed me, i feel so offended i don't think our 15-year friendship should last any longer!"

and i think it's wrong...
Colos Swarez

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My birthday is impossible to forget, September 11th.
Sal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit, i feel sorry for you... Confused
Aramor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also think it's wrong. I didn't get one text message or phone call when 2006 started, and I don't really care. It's not like I do shit like that... yeah well, I sent some girl I was in love with some time ago a message, wishing her a happy new year... Rolling Eyes

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
marvin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never write messages, never send postcards or any of that stuff. Im just too lazy. And we also have the name-day, I wouldnt even know about it if my neighbours wouldnt give me a gift. Because of that I rareley recieve anything. But Im cool with that.
Sal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i wasn't talking about being that extremely lazy. i meant unintended, accidental failures to observe the day... but thanks for your comment anyway, good to know there are more of those who forget.

man, you ARE lazy...
marvin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. My girlfriend gets a gift. And I like being lazy, the problem is when somebody gives me something and then expects something in return. That makes me feel bad sometimes. But then again I dont even plan ahead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: