Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Introduce yourselves...
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starsoft

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm starsoft. I'm the one who as of now has 20 posts.. in a few hours maybe I'll have 21. Who knows?

Everyday I come home and I try to kill myself, today I tried to kill myself slicing my neck. I am now in therapy and I am certifiably insane.

Actually I've never tried to kill myself.. well I have.. just not recently.. well maybe recently.. The point is that I'm certifiably insane... and stuff...
Leopardgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Right Reply with quote

Ceritfiably insane and stuff ? Is that a clinical diagnosis I haven't heard of that one. Are there any nifty drugs for that problem ?
Sickjourney

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was so lost. No anymore.
Well, maybe in wrong forum.
I'm suppose to introduce myself and practice my english.

Female. Pretty pretty old, some people may say. 34 age and still haven't learn anything usefull.
Not even trying too hard...makes you sweat. Don't like it.

Working with computer eeeeeeevery day and watching polar bears walking down the street.

Horror movies close to heart. Own now over 200 horror dvds and when I'm not watching them or working, I'm drinking beer in a bar.
Dreamdate, yep...
Treach

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd hit it!
Sickjourney

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wuf wuf!

Here those four legged charmers say Hau hau.
bonky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bernieh wrote:
Join the club! Maybe you and I should get together and form our own bass playing company.

Yeah, we could be like Spinal Tap, but we could really, really suck! Very Happy
Edo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all.
Edo from Beijing here,,...
Pythoness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

I'm Nicole. 28 - grew up in the chilly north but now I live the good life down here in Florida. I'm a writer and that's my passion. But until it pays the bills I bust ass at the *cough* Happiest Place on Earth Wink and do per diem work at a nursing home.

I've adored ALP since the very first time I stumbled upon it, linked from another webcomic that I love and I'm now a happy addict. Very Happy Nice to meet you all! And many thanks to Bernie for creating ALP, it's one of the funniest things I've ever read and I can't count the number of times I've discovered an update after a bad day and ended up laughing out loud and feeling much better.
Frag Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, I'm Simon from good old Canada (Ontario, going to school in London, if anyone else on the forums lives around there). As I just said a second ago and am now restating, I'm first year univeristy at Western.

ALP is a great comic, I found it through a link from another page, thanks Bernie for making such an awesome comic! Hope to see you all on the forums
lu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Lu. I'm a web developer here in Pittsburgh, PA.

ALP rules... hands down rules.

Run little bro's!! RUN!!!
JiM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is JiM, and I'm an insta-fan of ALP.

Thank you for the laughs. I still crack a smile when I imagine alien in the bowflex. Thanks.
Switch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name's Ethan, a writer out here on the big brown land called Australia.
Came looking for this place after a mention in an internet magazine at the library. I'm cheap that way. Why bother buying a magazine when you can hit your local for a free read? Probably because you want all the pages and you don't want to share.
farvana

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!

Found this comic through Chugworth Acadamy's link. Love at first sight. The William Hung tatoo is pure genius...

I'm 19, and a Computer Science major currently attending University of Idaho (the most freethinking area of Idaho... Only half the people here are ignorant hicks). Anti-republican, but I hate politics, so I won't talk about it much.

I'm a geek, and proud of it. I love any ethnic food. I like any thoughtful or strange movie. I HATE TV, and am not a big fan of sports in general. Baseball is the only sport I have the least interest in.

As far as music goes, I'm a wierd punk-indie hybrid. I love the Bouncing Souls, the Flaming Lips, the Mighty Mighty Bosstones, and Sigur Ros, to name a few.

Random Factoid: I went to the high school in Napolean Dynamite. If I had been around during the summer, I would have been an extra. I know about half the extras in the film... Still wierds me out that people in, say, New York watched that film and saw my friends' faces on the screen. How in the nine bleeding h3lls did Preston get national attention? It boggles my mind.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi im neoendgame. I found a link here from http://www.bobandgeorge.com/

Im am 16 and love mega man swords and avp.
neoendgame

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was me. Sorry about that.
Dahaka

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Behold, as i follow in the footsteps of those before me Reply with quote

Greetings,

I'm Darren.
I attend UTK, for my M.S., and sadly, I actually miss being in NY.(i'm used to crazies but this people are weird in another way, someone save me)
This site is hillarious, and i've always been a big fan of the characters since I read "Concrete Jungle" and "Prey".
I'm a planetary geologist.
Currently i work on meteorites.

I'm haunted by visions and this site adds some joy to my existence.
Hopefully I'll post some interesting things like in the old days.
Twisted Evil
Solain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm.

I'm Sol, I'm 23, I'm Canadian, and I'm a land reclamation college student.

And I really, really love ALP.
hustlertwo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: I managed to restrain myself from linking the plug. Yay me! Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Matt, I found this comic after I had finished voting for suizcomix.com (a site run by a couple of people I've known for awhile) on BuzzComix, and it struck me as being pretty damn funny, so I thought I'd go ahead and show up on the forums because, frankly, I have nothing better to do.

Brightblade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Intro Reply with quote

Brightblade alive. I came here thanks to a link from BnG:the comic strip and have just finished the archives. I will be bothering all with my conservative might.

Twisted Evil
[/quote]I have no magic shield, I have no magic sword, all I have is my convictions. Prepare yourself for total annihilation.
Pterodactyl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are just some days in ones life when you just "luck up" and find the right thing to make your day. I'm hooked!!!
Comparatively ancient to the rest of your readership (I'm 49), but damn it guys, us old farts like a good laugh too.
p.s. if i may be so bold as to put it in the vernacular..... duuuude
ALP is fuckin' hilarious
Pterodactyl
-_______________________-

MY GOD!!! I have HANDS!!!! Why am I not steering the ship?!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm Kas, I found this after the lovely Sol directed me to it. I've been a fan of Alien and Predator since I can remember, I've had the comics, watched all the movies, and played the games. I make some icons now and again, and I was inspired by ALP, so here all, have an Icon.

drakonlily

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: *sigh* Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Hey, I'm Kas, I found this after the lovely Sol directed me to it. I've been a fan of Alien and Predator since I can remember, I've had the comics, watched all the movies, and played the games. I make some icons now and again, and I was inspired by ALP, so here all, have an Icon.

It would bloody well help if I logged in huh?
VIRus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduce yourselves... Reply with quote

I'm Alex, 13. I am born and raised in the Jersey City Heights. I love to play online games and rampage through forums Very Happy I also like sports. My favorite sport would have to be basketball. My favorite teams are the Nets and 76`ers. My favorite sport to watch would be football. Pretty dissapointed in the Giants and Jets this year, but those 2 are my favorite football teams.

My favorite online game is Unreal Tournament, I play as VIRus Cool . I like to listen to music, hooked on rap and rock. I love pizza, and pepsi.
I have recently found aLp and viewed each and every comic. Now I'm addicted.

ok...that's all I got Cool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name is Casey, Male, 18 and living in Reno, Nevada (although in less then a week, I'll be kicking it in Gilbert Arizona

Graduated HS and took a year off to hone my artistic talents, trying to break into the comic industry. So far, I've been getting opinions and critiques from proffessional comic artists, usual response is "You've got potential, but you need practice. And you're inking sucks."

I could show yall a few of my drawlings, if you like Very Happy

Favorite foods is Junk and Pizza.

Favorite movie (right now) is The Punisher.

Hobbies are Drawing, playing games, watching movies.
I am SO going to Hell...
RoxorFuxor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd go into a long explanation of who I am, but A. I am not intresting, B. my name explains it all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 3 of 28

Jump to: