Alien Loves Predator Forum Index
         
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Do Aliens and/or Predators go to heaven?
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Blackmage



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 10 Nov 2005
Posts: 335
Location: Transilvania, Castel Bran if you must know

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meijin wrote:

i) they have no soul

ii) they are not rational

iii) they cannot understand the word of God

Don't know about predators but I'm sure about the aliens.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Meijin




Joined: 04 Sep 2005
Posts: 11
Location: trade ship 'Warspite'

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you need know blakmag is that they are not human and according to human criteria (based on the last 3.5 million years history) that is sufficient criteria to deny them entry to heaven (not sure what God thinks about this - she was out when I phoned)
_________________
I may be synthetic but I'm not stupid
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
siliconsara



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 29 Aug 2005
Posts: 614
Location: Western NY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This happily reminds me of one of the only Family Guy quotes I ever really liked.

It was when Chris points to Brian admist a heated dicussion and yells out, "YOU DON'T HAVE A SOUL!"

And for anyone who doesn't know who Brian is, he is a talking dog.
_________________
plz to be visiting my board of predator debauchery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blackmage



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 10 Nov 2005
Posts: 335
Location: Transilvania, Castel Bran if you must know

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meijin wrote:
All you need know blakmag is that they are not human and according to human criteria (based on the last 3.5 million years history) that is sufficient criteria to deny them entry to heaven (not sure what God thinks about this - she was out when I phoned)

Well, thing is that we don't know how the predators came to be, if they were created by a higher power (maybe God) or evolved. If they were created by God, seeing they are clearly sentient and God loves all of his creations they might get into haven, problem here is thant's a BIG IF!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeno.Morph wrote:
((BTW... There's no such thing as a dog alien! IT'S CALLED A RUNNER!!))


There is a Dog Alien!!! It's that thing in Alien³ that crawled out of spike! But it's ALSO called a Runner!!! It's just another name for it! Accept it! Embrace it! Love it! Obey it!
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Xeno.Morph



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Posts: 375
Location: Queen chamber.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor! Just because it came out of a dog doesn't make it a dog alien any more than there are human aliens, it just has a few dog-like characteristics! Notice that it has no back spikes, which is not a result of it being born from a dog. It's because it's a RUNNER. It would have looked the same if it came out of a human!

Besides, the third alien movie alone is not proof enough! The original had it come out of an ox, and it was still a RUNNER! THERE ARE NO DOG ALIENS!


About the God debate... Animals have souls. Humans are animals. Stop being an arrogant human and accept that. Animals feel pain, dream, experience emotion. How can they just be empty bodies?

And what's this distinction between evolution and God creating? They are one and the same.


BACK TO THE TOPIC... Aliens rule.
_________________
Every second you live is a second you die.-Meh
"If guns cause crime, then all of mine must be defective."-TedNugent
"Kage Combo Henge Mane Wonder Twin Banana-Fana Bunshin No Jitsu!""Well Gohan, we have to fusion. Take off your pants."-VGCats.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
siliconsara



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 29 Aug 2005
Posts: 614
Location: Western NY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised there's actually some sort of debate over this.

I personally think they DON'T go to heaven because 'heaven' is a human concept. They might have their own version of the afterlife or they don't believe in any afterlife whatsoever.

So, umm, yeah.

Back to topic? Aliens rule, but so do Preds...∞²!!1
_________________
plz to be visiting my board of predator debauchery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeno.Morph wrote:
Aramor! Just because it came out of a dog doesn't make it a dog alien any more than there are human aliens, it just has a few dog-like characteristics! Notice that it has no back spikes, which is not a result of it being born from a dog. It's because it's a RUNNER. It would have looked the same if it came out of a human!

Besides, the third alien movie alone is not proof enough! The original had it come out of an ox, and it was still a RUNNER! THERE ARE NO DOG ALIENS!


Well fine! So it's an ox alien!!! (Oxomorph?) But it's just a nickname for the little bugger! I never said that because it crawled out of a dog it's not a runner. I just said that's why people call it a dog alien!

Next thing you know, we're discussing whether or not a Fugger and a Xeno are the same animal...

Ok, sorta back on topic... why shouldn't animals go to heaven? You think that because you're better than them (which I resent) you go to heaven and animals don't? Well, here's a newsflash... there ain't no heaven... there ain't no St. Peter or swipe thingies that don't work... there is no invisible man, living in the sky, who watches everything you do, every minute of every day, and who has a special list of 10 things he does not want you to do... and if you do any of these 10 things he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish where he will send you to life and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever till the end of time, but still loves you.

*Pants*

Ok, done ranting...
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Satan Crime Wash



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Posts: 1980

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor wrote:
Ok, done ranting...


Feel free to continue, it's a damn sight more entertaining than the Blackmage and Mr Xeno spamathon. Plus Munan might resurface to tell you why he's right and you're wrong.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Austin Powers



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 06 Nov 2005
Posts: 81
Location: in my appartment doing funky stuff with female xenos and preds

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, i wonder how a sheepxeno would look like Confused
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Chainsaw wrote:
Feel free to continue, it's a damn sight more entertaining than the Blackmage and Mr Xeno spamathon.


That wasn't meant to be entertaining... it was meant to bring a message across... Razz
But yeah, their spamathon is even driving me crazy... and not only because of the fact they post more than I do... Wink
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Blaster
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 2544
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Xeno.morph: Everything within the Alien/Predator canon suggests that the xenomorph does assume some characteristics of the host organism. Therefore one would be justified in calling the "regular" alien a human alien; it is simply a matter of custom.
What you fail to realize with your frequently made "ox" point, is that, in that case, the writers were further creating the mythos. If they had used an ox as a host in the third movie, then the alien in that film could be called an "ox alien."

Yeah, I guess I would rather debate some sci-fi minutia than deal with the issue of the soul and the existence of heaven right now.
_________________
Context is everything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
The Huge Wing Wong



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 183
Location: Where every Wing Wong hangs around.Between Legs

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess they can go to heaven.but what does xenomorph heaven look like?

and my rant about the ''dogalien'':
you now it's just is some kind of nickname.when talk with some1 about the alien movies and say:'' i liked the dog alien the most'' everyone knows what you are talking about.it is human nature to give everything a name
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr Xeno



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Posts: 724
Location: In the Jungle, running from people from Discovery Channel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, just like when call a friend of mine Q-Tip, because he's blond
_________________
2 beers, or not 2 beers, thats the question?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blaster wrote:
To Xeno.morph: Everything within the Alien/Predator canon suggests that the xenomorph does assume some characteristics of the host organism. Therefore one would be justified in calling the "regular" alien a human alien; it is simply a matter of custom.
What you fail to realize with your frequently made "ox" point, is that, in that case, the writers were further creating the mythos. If they had used an ox as a host in the third movie, then the alien in that film could be called an "ox alien."

Yeah, I guess I would rather debate some sci-fi minutia than deal with the issue of the soul and the existence of heaven right now.


My point exactly.

I really wish we had debates like this more often... god, I miss the good old days where Herp and I discussed whether or not aliens and Fuggers are the same organism and people said they needed fat, pastry virgins to tell them how long an SSD is... which is btw 12,800 meters... and no, I am not fat or pastry...
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Frost



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 05 Jul 2005
Posts: 2442
Location: The Realm of Suck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I want to know is why runners (dog aliens) and drones take on a FEW characteristics of their host, but predaliens can barely even be reckognizable as xenomorphs? Something in the blood of the pred that makes the xeno mutate?
_________________
You forget one thing: rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and
scissors cuts paper... Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and
bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14137
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I could perfectly recognize the Xeno part in the AvP Predaliens... I'm talking about the game btw...
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Xeno.Morph



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Posts: 375
Location: Queen chamber.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's because Fox is retarded. That's all you need to know about the predaliens.
_________________
Every second you live is a second you die.-Meh
"If guns cause crime, then all of mine must be defective."-TedNugent
"Kage Combo Henge Mane Wonder Twin Banana-Fana Bunshin No Jitsu!""Well Gohan, we have to fusion. Take off your pants."-VGCats.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ipsa



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 25 Aug 2005
Posts: 1631
Location: Wherever God takes me.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh?
_________________
"Yeast devil! Back to the oven that baked you!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blackmage



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 10 Nov 2005
Posts: 335
Location: Transilvania, Castel Bran if you must know

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ipsa wrote:
Huh?

I second that! (And I'm an expert in AvP2.)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Xeno.Morph



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Posts: 375
Location: Queen chamber.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeno.Morph wrote:
It's because Fox is retarded. That's all you need to know about the predaliens.


They felt like making something dramatic - "Oooh! A hybrid of the two biggest alien franchises!"

I hope their cars blow up.
_________________
Every second you live is a second you die.-Meh
"If guns cause crime, then all of mine must be defective."-TedNugent
"Kage Combo Henge Mane Wonder Twin Banana-Fana Bunshin No Jitsu!""Well Gohan, we have to fusion. Take off your pants."-VGCats.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mr Xeno



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Posts: 724
Location: In the Jungle, running from people from Discovery Channel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus! you're angry today Shocked
_________________
2 beers, or not 2 beers, thats the question?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Xeno.Morph



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Posts: 375
Location: Queen chamber.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Xeno wrote:
Jesus! you're angry today Shocked


No I'm not. I just have an unending dislike for dumbasses who ruin great movies. DO NOT RENT "THE MARKSMAN"
_________________
Every second you live is a second you die.-Meh
"If guns cause crime, then all of mine must be defective."-TedNugent
"Kage Combo Henge Mane Wonder Twin Banana-Fana Bunshin No Jitsu!""Well Gohan, we have to fusion. Take off your pants."-VGCats.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blackmage



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 10 Nov 2005
Posts: 335
Location: Transilvania, Castel Bran if you must know

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Xeno wrote:
Jesus! you're angry today Shocked

That's a definite understatement!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Xeno.Morph



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Posts: 375
Location: Queen chamber.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackmage wrote:
Mr Xeno wrote:
Jesus! you're angry today Shocked

That's a definite understatement!


I also have an unending dislike for losers.
_________________
Every second you live is a second you die.-Meh
"If guns cause crime, then all of mine must be defective."-TedNugent
"Kage Combo Henge Mane Wonder Twin Banana-Fana Bunshin No Jitsu!""Well Gohan, we have to fusion. Take off your pants."-VGCats.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group