Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
funny game moments
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azrael

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing Gears online, Warzone Gridlock as COG. The Locust were totally raping our team, they already won 2 rounds and we only scored 2 kills (1 was mine). Our team rushes up the sniper tower and this Lt. Kim grabs the sniper rifle, but while he was swapping weapons, a Boomshot rocket blows him up, this guy on our team who has never said anything runs up the stairs and looks at the shreds of Kim, and he screams into his mic: "NOOOOOO!!!".

He dahses down the stairs with his lancer and charges the guy with the boomshot, the Locust fires his last rocket at him and the guy dodges it and chainsaws him. This other Locust comes and waiths for the chainsaw to finish with his shotgun ready, the guy dodges the shell, switches to his shotgun and blows the guy to pieces. One guy on our team says: "Dude, what's up with you?" And the guy going berserk just yells into his mic "RRRAAAHHH!!!" Another Locust tires to down him with the Hammerburst, but the guy switches to his pistol and headshots him. And the final guy comes to chainsaw him, he punches him in the face and downs his lancer and executes him.

The rest of this match the guyclaimed pretty much the rest of the game. He was hardcore.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Spock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty fucked up. And kick ass.
Captain Pancake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing Halo 2 On XBL, right. I was about to die with the Rocket launcher, So i randomly shot the last rocked. Moments later, when I respawn, That rocket hits me in the face...
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bet you felt pretty stupid Razz

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Awk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing Rainbow Six, and a guy behind a mesh window started shooting at me, so I took cover behind a couple of crates. When I got out of cover to pick off a shot I saw the guy try to throw a grenade at me through the mesh. I just walked up to the window and watched him trying to run frantically out of the room.
BANG!
Carlo Sandiego

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing Planescape: Torment, and gotten to a point in the dialoge where an NPC was starting to make romantic suggestions, and while I'm figuring out which dialoge option to pick in order to advance the story, Morte (A floating skull) just says "I'll just watch, chief...Don't mind me. Yessiree, just floating and watching, that's me."

When it's 1 o'clock in the morning, that's the most hilarious thing ever.

Last edited by Carlo Sandiego on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing COD4 the other day, I was playing Hardcore Search and Destroy. It was our turn to stop the bomb and we were down to one guy on both teams. Our team member kills the other guy right after he plants the bomb. The dead guys body was right next to the bomb and our team member proceeded to hump, go prone on, and knife the body repeatedly for about 25 seconds. We're all screaming at him, "DISARM THE BOMB JACKASS! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" At about 5 seconds left to go, he goes and disarms the bomb with exactly zero seconds left. He had it planned the whole time, but it was sooo funny. Both teams got to sit there and watch as he violated that body for a while.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Azrael

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, CoD4, alot of funny stuff happens online in that game.

Like when I was playing Headquarters, I started camping way off to the side with the M21, I got enough kills to get a chopper. When I called it in, the chopper started dominating the map, I got up to a 17 kill streak until an enemy sniper nailed me. Then fresh from respawn, I sniped 2 guys and I used my air-strike after a team-mate activated his UAV and bombed the capture point, getting me 5 kills, thus earning me another chopper.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Satan Crime Wash

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Mow down the not so sexy people Reply with quote

Playing GTA IV in free mode a couple of days ago, I was hurtling through the airport in a Blista Compact, when I saw one of the guys from my Friends List flying a Maverick low to the ground. His rotors clipped the tarmac, got torn off and the 'copter slammed into the ground and rolled onto its side, before bursting into flames. As it hit the ground my buddy leapt from the helicopter, rolled across the floor and landed in a heap on the ground. Just as he started to brag about his cockpit-escaping skills I slammed down the accelerator, veered left and ran him over with both sets of wheels, to the amusement of both of us and the guy in the passenger seat of my car. The bump-bump noise as it happened was priceless. I was pretty skeptical about some of the multiplayer modes (and racing is certainly crap) but when you play with friends it's as good as any online game out there. Anyone else done the whole 'synchronised mass suicide off the top of a skyscraper' thing? Bonus points if you land on a car like Billy Drago in The Untouchables.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find any time I'm killed by my own sentry in TF2 pretty funny.
Satan Crime Wash

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REGRET wrote:
I find any time I'm killed by my own sentry in TF2 pretty funny.

Yesterday I got set alight by a Pyro before I killed him. Seeing I would be killed by the flames before I could get healing, I blew myself up instead, thereby stopping my would-be killer from getting Revenge on me. Which he'd been trying to do for over half an hour. I lol'ed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing Mercenaries a while ago and I was just messing around a bit. I had a small helicopter which I used to pick up jeeps with the winch and then throw them around. One jeep hit the ground, exploded and went straight up in a ball of flames. My helicopter was flying at 180 m (which you can see above the radar) and the jeep went higher then me. It was pretty funny to see a jeep explode and fly 200 meters in the air.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Anthony

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was playing half life the other day when this 2 soldiers came by and started atacking me and a security guard. Then this gargantua shows up and kills one of the soldiers with a car but shoot the second one and he moves and doesnt get killed. i killed the gargantua through rockets and when i came back to pick up the guard i found the soldier with him he was speaking like the guard and followed me like the guard.... i dont know if its a bug or what but it was funny to see freeman, the guard and the soldier together

Also long live to the chilly peppers!!!!!!
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team Fortress 2
tc_hydro

Stalemate after a huge and grueling battle. Everyone can't shoot, but I'm a pyro. Hadoukened three people. Last person was a heavy, who shot me with his fist...

Mutual distruction ftw.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Nice. I miss TF2. But I don't miss spending fucking ages playing it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This morning I was playing GTA:SA and I was in some hillbilly town, waiting at a traffic light (I was also having breakfast, so I stopped the car to eat something). Anyway, when the light turned green I stepped on the gas and just as I'm about to cross the street I get hit by this big truck and the police car that was chasing it.

It was quite funny.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Azrael

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing Left 4 Dead, No Mercy as Louis. After a long Hold the Line fight with the Infected, we piled in the elevator, all wounded badly and out of medkits and pills, and on my part I only had dual pistols left. The elevator door opened, and to our dismay there was a gnerator blocking the exit, we were stuck. Sad

Wave after wave of zombies kept piling into the elevator, as did some of the Special Infected, it wasn't so bad at first, but then things got out of hand when the zombies kept coming, and coming, and coming and coming. It got bad when the SI's decided to spawn on top of the elevator and drop in and maul us all at once with the 4th survivor getting sprayed by Boomer bile. We eventually died after half an hour and it became our turn to play as the Infected.

Things went rather well, we ended up doing a it better then the opposing team since most of them wer in critcal condition and ready to die. The game gave us a Witch much to our delight, and while the survivors were foolishly too far from the elevator when it opened, some magnificent bastard managed to shove the Witch into the elevator. The Survivors foolishly piled in out f desperation, and we all watched them watching the Witch as the elevator ascended. Then we got impatient, and the Boomer spawned and hopped into the elevator and promptly exploded, startling the Witch.

It was hard to see from my perspective, but the gunfire and the screaming was amusing enough, especially when it all ceased with a message saying all survivors were killed.

That's karma.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why you should have gotten the PC version. Valve updates PC games very regularly. That problem was solved on PC months ago. Don't expect relief from that greifing until summer.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish my PC could run that game. It sure sounds like fun.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Azrael

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My processor could not handle L4D. The 360 version is getting updates, or so says Valve, but I know it is not as frequent due to the lack of Steam on a 360. I hear that Smoker update was a welcomed one, I like to play as them, too, but they simply do not deal anywhere near as much damage as the Hunter on the 360.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smokers aren't there to do damage.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No they there for that very rare but oh so worth it moment where you drag a survivor screaming right out of the elevator before it closes all the way. That and making em fall off the edge of the 28th floor of Mercy hospital.

What a shwo THAT was. So im a smoker, they manage to get to the 28th floor. I spawn behing them. Well that corner where their is alot of bags of cement and past the scaffolding is where i hit em. Dragged Louis (or as some would put it, "Lynched" him) right off the edge.
Better yet, since he was jumping he didnt get the luxury of being trapped on the egde. He went OVER. Pinata!
Well Francis sees this and when i think hes gonna leave him... he says somthing about 'whos the helpless bitch now?' and shoots my tounge. Not even me. Just the tounge.

So in the end all he did was help us win. Yep. The best of times. Still waiting for one you to join me for a round.

Digitaaliklosetti wrote:
...so I could grab at those loose, flappy leathery parts on her arms and pretend that, together, we are Batman....
Werewolf 13

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me and my brother found a glitch that if in Halo2 you ramed a scorpion tank with a wrath tank (boasting) in a certain way you could make the scorpion tank spin like a flying saucer and kill anyone who is unlucky enough to get hit be it . . . lol it was great Very Happy
Aramor

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm playing Fallout 2 again and I was boxing in New Reno. It was the last boxer, the first round, he still had 90hp and this is what happened when I hit him for the second time:

(The text in the lower left of the screen)

I thought it was funny.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Sal

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it wasn't a funny moment, but a deeply disturbing one - i was playing The Witcher, i was hanging around in the swamps and was just about to enter a small village when a kikimore worker (sorta alienish giant spider) spotted me and started to chase me. i killed so many of these buggers already that i didn't feel like turning back and dealing with it, so i just ignored it and kept on running to the village, thinking it would simply give up. so i'm reaching the settlements and the people, and suddenly i hear this ominous hiss and scream behind me - i turn round and there's the kikimore treading over the corpse of a little girl that i had just passed second earlier...
a video game never made me feel so guilty before.

Last edited by Sal on Fri May 15, 2009 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: