Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Introduce yourselves...
    page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yogi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:41 am    Post subject: Introduce yourselves... Reply with quote

Oh well, since the baseball season met its tragic end on Wednesday, I suppose I can spend some more time on message boards now. How about some introductions...

I'm Yogi (ok, real name Terry), 34, born and raised in Washington Heights but now live in Sunnyside with my g/f for the last 4 years. Used to play a lot of baseball in college and then in amateur leagues but had to quit because I blew out my knee Sad ... so now I do IT instead. I actually had an office down by ground zero which closed after 9.11.

My favorite movie is Blade Runner, my favorite foods are Mexican, Japanese, Italain and Indian, my watering hole is Time Out on W77th, my teams are the Knicks, Jets and ..... well let's not talk about baseball right now.

Oh, and I like Alien loves Predator. Wink

NEXT!
YOGI
BIO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow im deffinately the youngest person on this forum

my names Alex im 16
i Live On Staten Island ,NY(yea its apart of new york, live with it)
senior in highschool

things i like.. hm
i love politics
favorite movie... hmm dunno

guess if theres one thing u should know its that i absolutely hate bush, republicans and well southerners..... ill probably wind up get some of u concervatives pissed off and youll ban me from the board

and alien loves predator is amazing(especially wen u made fun of staten island)
jennif

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: hiya Reply with quote

My name's Jeni, I'm 21, just graduated from Columbia this summer with a degree in sociology----due for a life of celebrity and excess no doubt. Not sure how much longer I'll be in the city but I JUST got a job at a NY Sports Club, which will keep me busy (and clothed and barely fed) for a little while at least. I'm thinking about med school in a few years-----maybe. May not be....

I'm a Kerry supporter too, but I am NOT discussing politics here!! TV & movies, sure, theater, yeah, fitness, sure. My favorite shows right now are Lost and the Daily Show. My roommate's getting a tivo soon----that will be very dangerous for me....

Hi my name is Jeni and I'm an aLp-oholic.... lol

~j
tscheese

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Me me me... Reply with quote

Hi, I just discovered aLp and I love it, so I'm going to talk about myself here.

I'm 22, female, from New Jersey, and I work in Midtown Manhattan where I work for an investment company. I draw a fairly awful comic.

I just got done with a degree in IT and I'm a jillion dollars in debt for it. I was actually born in South Dakota, of all godfersaken places, but I've been outta there for almost five years now and I love NY and NJ--except for places like Staten Island, and Linden and Asbury Park (some choice areas to avoid in NJ.)

I havent been working in Manhattan long enough to find a favorite bar yet, but I'm sure I'll make some friends and find some fun stuff around where I am. I like to shop, taunt tourists, eat, drink to excess, go for long walks, play piano and guitar, and draw my awful comic.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mav1
bands: Interpol, Seneca, Boo Radleys, Supergrass, Pavement
movies: Shawshank Redemption, The Godfather II, Diner!

BIO, just because we're so old that we aren't teenagers like you, you assume we're all stuffy conservatives?? Wink

mav1
mav1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: oops Reply with quote

I swear I was logged in before. I guess I'm a retard.

mav1
(KHNH)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey- This comic is awesome.
I got it from a link at scarybear.org.
Thanks for making something so awesome it hurts.
-Kes, 22, Chicago
BIO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
mav1
bands: Interpol, Seneca, Boo Radleys, Supergrass, Pavement
movies: Shawshank Redemption, The Godfather II, Diner!

BIO, just because we're so old that we aren't teenagers like you, you assume we're all stuffy conservatives?? Wink

mav1

It Just seems like every Forum i go to has mostly Conservative fundamentalist christians
....enemies of our constitustion
HunTeR...HunTeD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 17, love the Aliens and Predator series, Metal Gear Solid, GTA, love beer and weed just as much....but thats another story....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mentallyillhil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm Hil. I'm currently 20, a senior majoring in journalism but seriously considering digital publishing as a career.

Man, I'm never good at these introduction type things.

Let's see -- I'm a girl, left-handed, blonde and wacky. Was born and raised in New York City, living in Queens, going to school in Brooklyn, and traveling to West Virginia on Amtrack (boyfriend lives there).

I like to write, like to play with photoshop, and love to lounge around.

That's about it. Shocked
William_Hung_Eats_Liver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: C'est moi Reply with quote

Well, I guess it's my turn.

My name's Andrew, I'm a freelance writer and graphics artist, and I love this site. I can't think of anything else to say other than I really like Akira Kurosawa. 'Nuff said.

Later, players.
jennif

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hil, what school do you go to in Bklyn? I have a few friends that live in Bed-Stuy, Carroll Gardens and the Slope. I try to make it out there whenever I can.

~jeni
mentallyillhil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long Island University.
Black Clark Kent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*whew* I'm out of place here.

I'm Samuel, 33, and I live doooown south near North Myrtle Beach, SC (sorry BIO) where I work as an IT tech at the Chamber of Commerce. I draw a strip and take pictures for a local paper when I'm not blowing deadlines!

I surf, bike and drink plenty of beer. I love anything by DK, Lard, U2, DJ Swamp, Minor Threat, 311, sublime, DM, Johnny Cash. Videos include: Evil Dead 2 and AoD, Baseketball, Blade Runner, Macross Plus, Macross Zero, Initial D, all of Tim Burton's stuff.

I'm glad I discovered aLp- it rocks! It needs to be on the TWC 100 as well as buzz! I read Escapeman Adventures(check it out! Laughing ), Nukeland Cinema, Loserz, Misfile, Anime Arcadia among others!

aLp RULES! NEXT!!
hankyspanky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stumbled upon AlP through another forum. It's mainly nerdy band boys that use inside jokes & try to get every outsider to break & leave. This one seems much nicer & more humorous.

I love the Alien trilogy & Predator movies. I'm a horror movie junky. I especially am into Dario Argento right now. I'm having a hard time finding his movies in the midwest. When I have some extra money, I'll just buy them.

I'm married with 2 kids. My 9 yr old is a fan of Aliens also. My parents never watched horror movies, so I could rent anything I wanted as a kid. My first horror rental was "Faces of Death". I turned out o.k. Wink

Last edited by hankyspanky on Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr_Ru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, i'm Ru, 22 and live in West Midlands, England.

i get paid to sit in a comfy office with my laptop for 12 hours a day, 9 days outta 14 Cool and they say guard duty is hard work

when i'm not wasting time playing games, i'm hopefully doing some 3d graphics work for a friend. i hope to get some decent work togather, so i can go pro. alas, 5000 other students have the same idea Shocked

i hope to see a lot more of this comic in the future. using action figures with photoshop is a great idea. keep it going!
bernieh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Hil, I live down the street from LIU, on Dekalb. I bike right by there a couple times a week. I've even run a few students down. They curse at me, and I laugh.
dookama

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 18 and live outside of Atlanta, Georgia.

I'm a student, too~! Majoring in English (so that I can waste my life, of course -- especially with my minor in music performance: 'cello).

I'm a bum. Don't have a job to support myself so that I can "concentrate on my studies." I spend all my time playing games like Katamari Damacy and (for this month at least) writing. Oh, and I go places with people. Not too much, though.

And I love it when it rains. That gives me a reason to not go anywhere.

What else... erm, I love Italian and Japanese food. I'd say where my favorite places to get either are, but considering that nobody's from around here, that would be fairly pointless.

And I love aLp, of course~! I got here through Combustible Orange, I think... *shrug* I also have a terrible memory.
BoredomBunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Kei, 17, male

I'm from Big Bear, CA, but right now I am a senior at an Arts Academy that's about two hours away from home.

My favorite movie is Exorcist III.

I'm glad I found as revolutionary as a comic like this in its early ages. The last online comic I found in during its developing days was toothpaste for dinner. May your creativity live forever, and your comics never be bland.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Eric, 21, in the army, stationed in Korea on Camp Casey (not to far from the DMZ)
Uhmmm...
Dunno....
John

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well.
my name's John, I'm from DC and grew up in politics.
now I attend university in manhattan, live in the east 20s, and struggle at being a freelance writer...and blogger.

I find it sad that blogging actually pays me more money than actual print journalism.

I'm a fan of battles without honor and humanity.
and otakuden. which takes a hefty chunk of my cash, along with maverick cigarettes and dr. brown's black cherry.

and I hate union square. but really like the massive megastores around there, because I can sit there and read for free. they're like hip versions of libraries with bathrooms that don't have a crackhead sleeping in them.
at least the barnes and noble doesn't.

and I forget how I found ALP, but I thank god everyday I did.
or at least read it when I'm desperate for finishing a project or instead of interviewing someone.
Justin Warren

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this great comic on onlinecomics.net and fell in love with it. Keep up the good work sir.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
What a great comic! I love it.
a little bout me:
25 years old chick workin in the e-commerce industry. Live in Northern VA now but was born and spent a good deal of time in Jersey City, NJ. I totally miss the good food I can get anytime, anywhere in the NYC/NJ area. (what I wouldn't do for some good pizza right now) Love games, movies and photography.
Late'

-b.
Dean

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, good... now pick a username! Cool
AbeTheAlien

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, my names Abe( Laughing )

I live in ST. Paul MN I love to draw pretty much anything, i love football and basketball Xbox. AVP and was introduced to this great site by planetAVP and am currently addicted to ALP my favorate movie is Aliens
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 1 of 28

Jump to: