Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
A Place You Wish You'd Never Been

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: A Place You Wish You'd Never Been Reply with quote

Crit rockets in flight, afternoon delight!

Well, I don't know where this thread is really supposed to go cause the rules say I can't put it in links, so I'm putting it here and I'm gonna let the mods decide where this thing ends up.

Before we go any further, let me take you on a journey.

I was playing Team Fortress 2 one night, and I stumbled upon a server with just two guys fooling around. So I decided I was going to fool around too. More people showed up, more fooling around. Things happened, things started getting out of control, then they got back in control. I started coming up with ideas, and people apparently thought I was onto something, and decided to play along. The server admin, General Balls, thought we had something pretty good going on, and so recorded our antics for posterity. Much of the final product you see is a result of planning, but much of it (mostly the shoot-outs and air-blasting) was completely spontaneous.

We were going to make a video of enlightened madness. I became an architect, designing and imagining scenarios to be played out. All of us on the server became the artisans, making and cutting the pieces. And the General built it up and put it all together. I'm damn impressed on what we made, and I hope you guys are too.

The actual download has a much higher resolution, but it's 300 MB and you'll need to change the aspect ratio to 16:9 if you can.

So what say you folks?

Last edited by Simon_Says on Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i say, that song is great, even though it sounds like a shameless Rolling Stones rip-off. what is it?
Satan Crime Wash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: You Wish You'd Never Been Reply with quote

Simon_Says wrote:
So what say you folks?

I love to go onto a near empty server and just piss about. [wistful]Someday, if my physio is successful, I'll go back to TF2.[/wistful]

That first guy is pretty good at airblasting.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was yours truly. Cool

This video was originally made to be posted on ubercharged.net, so here's the page, with the hd-share version. Songs are "Escape Array" by Kelly Bailey for Half-life 2 and "Bohemian Like You" by The Dandy Warhols.

Also there's a steam group for the people who took part in the video, and whoever else wishes to make additional movies in the future. I'm gonna try to get a Cake vs Steak server up and running within the month. You're all invited.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probaly the airport on Dec 12 of 2006

i was minding my own buisness, playing 'Bomber Man' on my Gameboy (cause bomber man is the shit)

anyway i get really into the game (probly due to having stayed up all night before my flight) and when it gets 'Intense' i yell

"YEAH! BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS MOFO!"

lets just say the security guards werent too happy...

sometimes i wonder if God hates my ass...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: