Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Azraelify you life!
    page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cfos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arm Romeo wrote:
Azrealitis must be contagious!!!

I think I'm catching it....

Yeah... I was working in the lab and, well... I can't really say what happened, but it was bad and I nearly died. My friends will know what I'm talking about. Needless to say, I ended up in the Emergency Room for, like 4 hours and now I have perscriptions to fill. I'll probably be ok although I may walk... differently, at least for a while. So you'll know why I won't be here for a few weeks as I still have "business" to settle... I'll fill in what details I can, later. It might not be alot, though cuz I won't be able to disclose.
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you're okay.

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Azrael

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cfos wrote:
Arm Romeo wrote:

Yeah... I was working in the lab and, well... I can't really say what happened, but it was bad and I nearly died. My friends will know what I'm talking about. Needless to say, I ended up in the Emergency Room for, like 4 hours and now I have perscriptions to fill. I'll probably be ok although I may walk... differently, at least for a while. So you'll know why I won't be here for a few weeks as I still have "business" to settle... I'll fill in what details I can, later. It might not be alot, though cuz I won't be able to disclose.

That's probably how I would describe it if that happened to me...
I probably would have explained it much shorter though.

But today my wrist hurts like hell. And I don't know why...

Married to SpideyGirl.
Munan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azraelify your life!

A new and exciting aLp forum-game brought to you by the makers of "Fag, you're it!", "Bloo-month" and the amazing "aLp fro contest". In this game, you get to make every little or big event in your mostly boring life into something mysterious and ominous sounding. Live out your delusions of grandeur in this electrifying game for all ages, while training your writing skills at the same time. With the added possibility of contests, this game is bound to be the next big thing!

Anyway, the main reason for this thread is to keep the happy/unhappy threads in the General B.S. forum a bit clearer and more readable.
cfos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azrael wrote:
cfos wrote:
Arm Romeo wrote:

That's probably how I would describe it if that happened to me...
I probably would have explained it much shorter though.

But today my wrist hurts like hell. And I don't know why...

Thanks, I was going for something dark and mysterious. Let me see if I can try, again. Ahem.

This morning really sucked. My parents hid the alarm on me and I had to get out of bed to turn it off. They just don't understand that I don't want to go to school and I have to work after... You wait though... I'll get them back. Assuming of course my "enemies" get to me first. I probably shouldn't say this, but I pissed off the wrong guys last Saturday. I saw them tagging a building and I waited for them to leave. Then I tagged my signature right over it. I've probably said too much. Anyway, I won't be here for another week or two -- unless I get them first.
Aramor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight I had an important thing to do. I can't tell much about what it was, but let me just say that I got the job done. Certain people won't be very happy with how I did it, but with a little luck, they'll never find out it was me. If they do, I might not be posting for a while, until I sort things out...

Translation: I took a piss and missed the bowl.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Blaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cfos wrote:
This morning really sucked. My parents hid the alarm on me and I had to get out of bed to turn it off. They just don't understand that I don't want to go to school and I have to work after... You wait though... I'll get them back. Assuming of course my "enemies" get to me first. I probably shouldn't say this, but I pissed off the wrong guys last Saturday. I saw them tagging a building and I waited for them to leave. Then I tagged my signature right over it. I've probably said too much. Anyway, I won't be here for another week or two -- unless I get them first.

WAY too specific.
Azrael

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cfos wrote:
I probably shouldn't say this, but I pissed off the wrong guys last Saturday. I saw them tagging a building and I waited for them to leave. Then I tagged my signature right over it.

Dude, that's just an ass-hole thing to do. That's a blatant sign of disrespect. In the East District (the spot I usually spray), we are all free to spray as we desire. However, we do not deface someone elses work, and we especially don't tag with your signature on someone elses work. Think of it as plagiarism. Besides, I don't have a signature, I don't graffiti often enough to bother with a sig, I only do it like one every 3-4 months.

Hey, if you all really want to do this Azraelist Month, you all should do a profile make-over to something that I would do.

This is all gonna backfire on me...

Married to SpideyGirl.
Munan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No no, we had that with bloo month. Now it's Azraelification, which is different.

cfos wrote:

Remember, the idea is not parody, but to take events in your own life and tell them in the way we have come to know as typical for our fellow forummember.

For example, here is an Azraelification of a real event in my life:

I feel unhappy today for reasons I can't specify. Let's just say I learned the true meaning of love and the importance of friendship the hard way. I know now that alcohol can be dangerous.

Sometimes it is important to move quickly, sometimes it's better to bide your time. I will have to learn to deal with this new situation, but I can say now that I'm a better person because of what happened.

And this is what really happened:

Spoiler:
I was sort of falling in love with my housemate and got the idea it was a bit mutual. Seeing this develop over a few months, I started to feel confident enough to make a move. So when she got home slightly drunk and proposed to drink a bottle of wine together, I sort of figured this was the right time. Half an hour later, however, when I got down to the livingroom to open the bottle, a friend of hers turned up and one hour later I understood I was sort of too much - she slept with him that night and I was spared some serious emberassment.

You get the idea?
Aurelyn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good save! It's just as well you're not a hasty kind of guy really...

I'm in serious pain today. I discovered that a moment's lack of concentration can lead to someone I thought was a friend taking advantage. It might be a while before I find myself in that situation again, so it's a good thing I'm so restrained.

Spoiler:
I was playing squash on Sunday and I mishit a return, sending the ball right back into me. My opponent then got a rush of blood to the head and instead of leaving the shot for a let, swiped at it, catching my hand full on with his racket and breaking my finger. I didn't retaliate by breaking my racket over his head, which was my first impulse.

Master Chainsaw wrote:
Aurelyn becomes enraged by imbecilic displays of illiteracy, as is his wont.

Simon_Says wrote:
Sal would know. He stole many jobs from guys named Shaun.
Sal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a thing i have to do and it has to be done tonight. not only for myself, but because of an external obligation - i have been entrusted with something important because i am considered competent to carry it out. i don't want to have to admit defeat and bear the humiliation of letting down people whose acceptance is crucial to me.

Spoiler:
i need to finish a test for tomorrow.

Aramor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to do something now that will probably be bad for my health, and those of others around me. There are some people who really don't want me to do this, but I have to. I have to prove to myself I can do it. And if I take someone down with me, well, they should've stayed the fuck away. They know the shit I'm gonna do is dangerous, so it's their own fault. The thing I'm gonna do though is something I enjoy very much, even though it's harmful to others... and myself. But I simply cannot go on living without it from time to time.

Well, if things go bad, I'll be away for a while, otherwise I'll be fine.

Spoiler:
I'm gonna go smoke a cigarette, brb.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Munan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That one's okay, but I thought the "I took a piss and missed the bowl" one was better.
cfos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh... my bad. I was just writing fiction/parady -- I wasn't aware of any rules (p.s. nothing really happened in the lab, but thanks for your concern Spidey Smile ). Also, I wasn't trying to make Az look like a puss when defacing another's graffiti. I just was playing towards his constance talk of revenge. I'll see what I can come up with using "real" experience...

This morning my family was really pissing me off. Why can't they just realize I'm not like them and don't like them. Especially when they make me do things and go with them. I nearly died while driving when someone cut me off, but I took their licence plate down. There will be payback. I'm so pissed right now, I hope I don't run into anyone cuz, well something would happen. To top it all off, my skin broke open and won't stop bleeding and I'm already running late and I know that someone is already looking for me. I shouldn't say more and might not be back for a while until I settle some things.

Spoiler:
It was snowing and I had to shovel the driveway, drive the wife to work. People were driving like most assholes do when it snows -- too fast and I was about 30 min late getting to work. Also, due to the dryness and the cold, a hangnail broke open on my finger. I also am thinking of taking a piss so I might do that and come back to the forum later
Munan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cfos wrote:
I was trying to make Az look like a puss

All in good sport, of course.

Mmm?
cfos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Munan wrote:
cfos wrote:

I was trying to make Az look like a puss
All in good sport, of course.

Mmm?

OOps. I mean't WASN'T. Hmm... time elapsed and I can't change it. I repeat -- please insert an "'nt" the the apbove stated "was". If it is within the power of the great moderators to edit that, please do.

I appear to be going off topic. Let me try again:

Earlier this morining I said some things I probably shouldn't have. Now dangerous people are going to be after me. I'll have to use all my skills to evade. If you don't hear from me in a while, you'll know why.

Spoiler:
I typed "was" when I should have typed "wasn't".

Edit: An attempt was just made upon my life. Someone tried to poison me. As soon as I walked into the room I could start to feel my blood boil. Unfortunately, I had something I needed to do so, I had to stay in the room for a minute. I don't think it was enough to kill me, but I am weakened.

Spoiler:
I had to piss and some guy in the stall next to the urinal was taking a shit. It smelled bad.
Blaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cfos wrote:
If it is within the power of the great moderators to edit that, please do.

Well, since you asked nicely... Wink

Cfos, I still don't think that you're doing it right. You need to be much more vague.
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This past week I've been doing something I haven't done in a long time. It's a slow process now...but soon my efforts will be well rewarded.

Spoiler:
I finally started class today.

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Azrael

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys all suck at being like me. Razz

[me]You're missing the point of fogging details, if ya know what I mean...[/me]

Munan wrote:
No no, we had that with bloo month. Now it's Azraelification, which is different.

We should have another one of those, that was fun. It doesn't have to be Bloo though.

And cfos, I re-read my post and I realize how hostile I sounded. I was just meaning to inform you. Besides, that seems more like making someone seem like an ass than making someone seem like "a puss".

Married to SpideyGirl.
cfos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too specific... must be more vague. I will meditate on this.
Azrael

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[me]Or maybe you should just take little walk after daylight ends.[/me]

Married to SpideyGirl.
Munan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last saturday, I went somewhere I should not have gone, but there was pressure on me to go there - so I went. And of course, the place got to me.

When I left, I was not alone anymore, which seemed to be fine, but lead to a brutish confrontation in some dark alley. It stirred a profound hate in me for a certain bastard and I ended up chasing him around town. I tell you, one of these days, I am going to use my sniper skills to hunt him down and put him out of his misery.

Anyway, it all got me into trouble with the representants of the law, and some quick thinking was necessary to wrap it up. Unfortunately, our equipment was damaged, but this turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

Spoiler:
Last saturday, I went out for one quick drink with my housemate. We were going to meet my colleague, who was out in the town with her friends. My colleague called me and told me to come to this slightly seedy place were you know there's only singles only looking for one thing. The quick drink turned into more than several whiskeys and at the end of the night I found myself kissing a pretty girl. We went out, planning to each go our own way, but while we were bicycling down the street, out of a side alley some idiot in a hurry drove his bike strait into us, completely destroying the girl's front weel. We hailed a police car, but the officer's told us that since we were drunk, we should'nt be driving a bike anyway - they could actually fine us. While we were talking to the police, the guy escaped and I started chasing him, but lost hin in the end.
In the meantime, the police were taking the alcohol promillage of the girl, but then decided to let us go. Since her bike was damaged, I offered to bring her home and ended up between sheets with her.

Aurelyn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work. I hope none of your students heard the Benny Hill music and came to see what was going on though!

Master Chainsaw wrote:
Aurelyn becomes enraged by imbecilic displays of illiteracy, as is his wont.

Simon_Says wrote:
Sal would know. He stole many jobs from guys named Shaun.
Aramor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's actually a pretty good trick... gotta remember that. So you like hired the guy to smash up her bike?

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Azrael

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is actually kinda fun to read other peoples vague stories and try to figure out what they mean.

BTW I applaude Munaan because his post sounded like some mystery thriller novel. Everyone elses vague posts sounded like crap.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: