Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Predator-raised humans:can it happen?
    page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is it possible?
Yes
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
Yes, but highly unlikely
40%
 40%  [ 9 ]
Maybe
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Not unless something happened to give them a reason to...
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

Blaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wowza I'm Spidey-babe wrote:
Well that's practically a fanfiction then. A Predator would never take an adult human with them to train let alone a whiny teenager or even a whiny little kid.

That's funny; I'm pretty sure that's exactly what happened in one of the novels.
Bloo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why? That's exactly how the SPARTANS of Halo came into existence. Abducted by the age of six and trained to be the finest in the galaxy.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cfos wrote:
Maybe there is a Martha Stewert Pred that has her own show (and has served time)... If this is the case, than there is no problem with the original question.
I lawled.

*Bing rant in progress.*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Machiko wasnt abducted, just managed to sneak up on a predator and showed off her mark (its been so long i cant remember the name of the predator that gave it to her) and off they went to pwn aliens in the name of good fun.
Tyris

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then she betrayed them as soon as they started hunting humans. Ungrateful bitch.
DOOM-in-a-SKORT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: oi? Reply with quote

Machiko?

In what book...thing... something or another, did this occur?
ProtonEmission

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every night I'm kept awake at one thought that eats away at my very core..that is Id get it on with a predator....With the mask off! Do you think under extreme circumstances there would be a chance that a predator out of boredom would get it on with a human...lets say...two are stranded on an island like Robinson Crusoe two very different beings..only..sex would happen..a girl can dream can't she?
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hence the need for fanfiction, Proton. If you go here: Teh pr0n.

You can find quite a bit of pr0n there too. Also there is S^2'd Predator lovers site. ^_^ There you can be as much as a Predaphile as you want.

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ProtonEmission

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alternate Spideygal wrote:
Hence the need for fanfiction, Proton. If you go here: Teh pr0n.

You can find quite a bit of pr0n there too. Also there is S^2'd Predator lovers site. ^_^ There you can be as much as a Predaphile as you want.

ohhh...already been there!
amyltrer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preds could take up a human as a pet or slave. I muchly dubt they'll give him/her the same social status as a Yautja, unless s/he proves herself in a Hunt Chiva! Yup, fanfic influence here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt a human could be raised by or live permanently with Predators, because even if they're more or less culturally compatible in their mutual love of gadgets and killing, biological incompatibility (neither can ever get a good enough grip on the other's vocalizations to make complex communication work, they literally see the world differently, Preds' food and air might be poison to humans etc.) would make it highly unlikely the human child would survive in their conditions...or that the Preds would even consider "taming" a human child in the first place.

As for Predators and an adult human hunting together for a while, that's slightly more possible. From the movies, Preds seem to hunt alone most of the time, meaning the "worthy" human who had proved he or she can hunt would be given equipment, some "watch and learn" training on how to use it, transport and maybe "good hunting" wishes before being sent off on their own. The key words here, "for a while". Humans are social creatures and living among aliens who (in the best possible scenario) they can barely speak with and most certainly cannot have sex with would leave the human terribly unfulfilled. So even if the Preds didn't kick him/her off (or worse), the human would eventually wish to leave.
Kara

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could have sworn I saw a Predator novel like this a long time ago, where they took in a girl for whatever reasons, but who knows, I was on a Star Wars bent at the time and didn't pay much attention to it.
ephemeral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, "Prey" by S. Perry - the book the first AvP movie ripped off a great deal Smile A woman called Machiko helped a Pred deal with an Alien outbreak, so the Pred marked her as one of his clan before he died. Later other Preds from the clan picked her up and presumably they had a lot of bloody fun all over the universe in the sequels...ending with Machiko slaughtering half the pack because they went to hunt humes. Yet another reason why, in long term, any human/Pred alliance would be doomed from the start.
amyltrer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ephemeral"]I doubt a human could be raised by or live permanently with Predators, because even if they're more or less culturally compatible in their mutual love of gadgets and killing, biological incompatibility (neither can ever get a good enough grip on the other's vocalizations to make complex communication work.

Maybe the preds can't vocalize our language because their lack of lips, but we most certainly could imitate thiers. As for the vision , maybe their
mask also have a human sight mode!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amyltrer wrote:
Maybe the preds can't vocalize our language because their lack of lips, but we most certainly could imitate thiers.

How, exactly? For all we know half of their vocal communication is happening outside the rather limited frequency of human hearing.

Master Chainsaw wrote:
Aurelyn becomes enraged by imbecilic displays of illiteracy, as is his wont.

Simon_Says wrote:
Sal would know. He stole many jobs from guys named Shaun.
amyltrer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aurelyn wrote:

How, exactly? For all we know half of their vocal communication is happening outside the rather limited frequency of human hearing.

I didn't knew that! We could still imitate the other half. And then there's the sign language! And the Morse code!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Passing notes?

Master Chainsaw wrote:
Aurelyn becomes enraged by imbecilic displays of illiteracy, as is his wont.

Simon_Says wrote:
Sal would know. He stole many jobs from guys named Shaun.
ephemeral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or the newly adopted human is taken to a scientist Pred first, and after some passing of notes a shiny new two-way translation system's added to his/her Pred-mask. So the human can speak English and the Preds can click and purr and growl, and everyone understands each other. Predators certainly have the technology Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then they all smoke a big joint and go see the unicorns in the bathroom Very Happy

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
ephemeral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They try to hunt the unicorns with plasma casters, crash the ship and get all nice and crispy in the process, and are finally eaten by aliens.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, yes, predators certainly have the intellingence!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ephemeral wrote:
Yes, "Prey" by S. Perry - the book the first AvP movie ripped off a great deal Smile A woman called Machiko helped a Pred deal with an Alien outbreak, so the Pred marked her as one of his clan before he died. Later other Preds from the clan picked her up and presumably they had a lot of bloody fun all over the universe in the sequels...ending with Machiko slaughtering half the pack because they went to hunt humes. Yet another reason why, in long term, any human/Pred alliance would be doomed from the start.

This is why I was glad AvP2 went instead for just plenty of alien/predator ass-kickery, rather than continuing the Machiko storyline. In AvP2, humans get back to their rightful place - nuisances and occasional prey. Not friends, not allies - simple meatbags for Predators to sharpen their blades on.

And for Predaliens to impregnate in creepy, CREEPY hospital scenes. Razz
ephemeral

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know, I'd like humans in the next AvP movie to be actual characters rather then just a bunch of idiots running straight onto Pred wristblades and Alien tails...though schoolgirls getting randomly nailed to the wall by runaway Pred weapons are always a nice touch Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ephemeral wrote:
Don't know, I'd like humans in the next AvP movie to be actual characters rather then just a bunch of idiots running straight onto Pred wristblades and Alien tails...though schoolgirls getting randomly nailed to the wall by runaway Pred weapons are always a nice touch Very Happy

I've gotta admit - that totally caught me by surprise in AvP:R! I mean, isn't it a standard movie rule that the "love interest" is supposed to SURVIVE?!? I liked the twist.

Only thing missing though was some R-rated skin action in that pool scene... I wonder if that'll be on the unrated version of the film for the AVP:R DVD?
Blueking

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been reading the posts and no one brought this up yet......

Couldent they just treat him as like a pet? i mean, we humans take all kinds of less intelligent creatures to do our bidding for what little we care for them. Is it really out of the question that a Yautja wouldent do the same? i mean, our life span to theirs is like a dogs to us. and in combat we certinly would make a great destraction! they might not raise a human as a equal, as much as they'd raise one as a pet. we might not be able to speak theyer language, but we could get the basics down.

Eat, sleep, names, foods, toilet, ship. theyer language is within our grasp if one were to raise us. dogs know sit even though they have a 3rd the brain we do! its not likely this would ever happen, but it is possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: