Alien Loves Predator Forum Index
         
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
PATEOX
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PATEOX or AATEOP??
PATEOX
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
AATEOP
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Both
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Author Message
General Grievous



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Mar 2005
Posts: 181
Location: Some Swamp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



WTF!? Is that Aramor's mum?!
_________________

Click my sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14141
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Voila, mein mutti.
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
InvaderJess



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Posts: 346
Location: Always lurking in the shadows

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it wrong to be all turned on because you're posting in a different language?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Corporal Waffle



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Posts: 1084
Location: Waffle bells. Waffle bells. Waffles all the way...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no way Razz
_________________

munan wrote:
Vevlaa, for fuck's sake, edit your damn post!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Warrior Alien



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 399
Location: .....look up. *drools on thine forehead*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the *ahem* "incredible thickness" of the cage's wire, why bother screwing with the locks? *pokes out tiny bolt holding entire cage together* Hey! Whadda ya know! *cage falls apart sending Aramor's mom in a flying rage toward Vevlaa* Wow, and to think they acid proof all that for nothin'. HA HA you wasted money!! Very Happy That wasn't even a challenge, com'on guys I thought male Preds could do better than that. Very Happy
_________________
Earth first....we'll screw up the other planets later.

Poke me...I'll bite your hand off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
General Grievous



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Mar 2005
Posts: 181
Location: Some Swamp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screw u! I welded the cage bars together. Now ARAMORS. MUM. WILL. SUFFER!!!!!!!!
_________________

Click my sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Warrior Alien



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 399
Location: .....look up. *drools on thine forehead*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, THAT WAS WELDED?!?! Very Happy *bursts into psychotic laughter, falls over and points* GAAAAHAHAHA!! WHOOT!! Oh, that was a good one don't ya think Aramor?! Very Happy
Funny you should say that while you're dangling from the end of her tail...
_________________
Earth first....we'll screw up the other planets later.

Poke me...I'll bite your hand off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14141
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

InvaderJess wrote:
Is it wrong to be all turned on because you're posting in a different language?


Two different languages actually... and uhm, ever seen the Addams Family? Wink

Good job Warrior Alien. I'll tell my mom to like you.
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
amyltrer



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 1678
Location: On a trophy wall

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MRRRRRRHHH Evil or Very Mad I didn't got the language question.
It seems Aramor's mom is very important here . You should start a topic for this subject, ....... or rename this one
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
General Grievous



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Mar 2005
Posts: 181
Location: Some Swamp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have put her in a cage with laser bars!!! Now what?! I'm dangling from the tail of a friggin alien! Uh........ lungs failing......................<heart misses 8 beats>
_________________

Click my sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
General Grievous



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Mar 2005
Posts: 181
Location: Some Swamp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muahahahaha!!!! I have become into General Grievous!!!!!!


Thx 4 the surgery, Pubic Bank..... *burns fake ATM card* Laughing
_________________

Click my sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Corporal Waffle



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Posts: 1084
Location: Waffle bells. Waffle bells. Waffles all the way...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*puts the final part on Herpetologist.*

next time try activating the friggin forcefield....
_________________

munan wrote:
Vevlaa, for fuck's sake, edit your damn post!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
General Grievous



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Mar 2005
Posts: 181
Location: Some Swamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cough* Now I've locked her up in a containment field! *cough* The lightsabers can go in and out, but she can't! Muahahaha!!!*COUGH! HACK!* Bloody Pubic Bank musta sabotaged me mechanical lungs! *cough*



*cough* Enjoy my blue containment field generator!
_________________

Click my sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InvaderJess



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Posts: 346
Location: Always lurking in the shadows

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to take a page from Blaster's book here. Don't you two (herpetologist and veevla) have anything better to do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amyltrer



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 1678
Location: On a trophy wall

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

Last edited by amyltrer on Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
amyltrer



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 1678
Location: On a trophy wall

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herpetologist Grievous wrote:
*cough* Now I've locked her up in a containment field! *cough* The lightsabers can go in and out, but she can't! Muahahaha!!!*COUGH! HACK!* Bloody Pubic Bank musta sabotaged me mechanical lungs! *cough*



*cough* Enjoy my blue containment field generator!




Locked in a containment field? Hmmm, first time when I saw this picture I thought she's an alien witch , sitting on a flying broom. What is that blue thing above her? Her trendy witch hat?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
General Grievous



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 17 Mar 2005
Posts: 181
Location: Some Swamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amyltrer wrote:
Herpetologist Grievous wrote:
*cough* Now I've locked her up in a containment field! *cough* The lightsabers can go in and out, but she can't! Muahahaha!!!*COUGH! HACK!* Bloody Pubic Bank musta sabotaged me mechanical lungs! *cough*



*cough* Enjoy my blue containment field generator!




Locked in a containment field? Hmmm, first time when I saw this picture I thought she's an alien witch , sitting on a flying broom. What is that blue thing above her? Her trendy witch hat?


Its the containment field generator!*cough! hack!*
_________________

Click my sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amyltrer



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 1678
Location: On a trophy wall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herpetologist Grievous wrote:
amyltrer wrote:
Herpetologist Grievous wrote:
*cough* Now I've locked her up in a containment field! *cough* The lightsabers can go in and out, but she can't! Muahahaha!!!*COUGH! HACK!* Bloody Pubic Bank musta sabotaged me mechanical lungs! *cough*



*cough* Enjoy my blue containment field generator!




Locked in a containment field? Hmmm, first time when I saw this picture I thought she's an alien witch , sitting on a flying broom. What is that blue thing above her? Her trendy witch hat?


Its the containment field generator!*cough! hack!*



SO, YOU AGREED SHE'S SITTING ON A FLYING BROOM, RIGHT?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14141
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think that original picture looks awesome... and sexy... it's a sexy, awesome picture of a Queenomorph...
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
amyltrer



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 1678
Location: On a trophy wall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor wrote:
I still think that original picture looks awesome... and sexy... it's a sexy, awesome picture of a Queenomorph...


And how's the Qeenomorph?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14141
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amyltrer wrote:
Aramor wrote:
I still think that original picture looks awesome... and sexy... it's a sexy, awesome picture of a Queenomorph...


And how's the Qeenomorph?


Wudya mean?
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
amyltrer



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 1678
Location: On a trophy wall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor wrote:
amyltrer wrote:
Aramor wrote:
I still think that original picture looks awesome... and sexy... it's a sexy, awesome picture of a Queenomorph...


And how's the Qeenomorph?


Wudya mean?


You said that the picture is sexy and awesome. How is the Qeenomorph like? got it now?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Aramor



Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 14141
Location: On a cyborg unicorn pony!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhh... errm, ok... I have no idea if Queenomorphs are normally sexy but that graphical representation of the Queenomorph is...
_________________
Photoshopperholic wrote:
Mighty Lord Aramor


Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
amyltrer



Gender: Gender:Female
Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 1678
Location: On a trophy wall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have a sexy mother. you should be proud of this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Blaster
Moderator


Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 2544
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just checked this thread out for the first time in a long time. It's actually somewhat interesting. Nice queen pic. I don't get the whole "Pubic Bank" thing though. Confused
_________________
Context is everything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Aliens, Predators, all that All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group