Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
funny game moments
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Mango. Do you play BF2 on Xbox or PS2? Cuz, is it just me or is it easier to aim (like the joysticks are better or something) with an xbox controller. I've played it on ps2 and I pretty much had to use the "accuracy by volume" technique, while on the xbox, I can land headshots and stuff. Idk.

I never was much of a sniper, anyways. Except in Halo 2, I'm good with sniper and rocket launcher (I know what your thinking: rockets take no skill to use. Well, the actual skill lies in not blowing yourself up every time you get a kill.)
-- Zapp Brannigan
Aramor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played Halo 1 vs 1 vs 1 once... I won by mainly bashing the other two with my Rocket Launcher...

But yeah, with BF2 on the PS2 I get most kills by just shooting away with my Award Rifle... my best killing spree is like 36... and that's like the most kills in five seconds or something, right?

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Azrael

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do SW:BF 2 on Xbox, cause I find it easier to aim. I've done all versions, I did pretty well too in them, I'm not gloating, but it seems I'm a natural on the Xbox version. You know, cause I got a 86.92 k/d in it, but I only have a 4.63 on the PSP version. Razz

Married to SpideyGirl.
Azrael

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double-post, but I have to tell this.

I was playing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory today. I was hanging over this pipe, waiting for this guy who keeps pacing around the area, but when he got under me, I snapped his neck. The sound allerted one of the other guards, so he started walking to where his friend go killed, I dropped down from the pipe, and once the guy got close, I knifed him. His cry of pian got the attentionof another guard, he started running to see what happened to him, but as soon as he got 3 feet away from us, I shot him in the head. The guy screams and 2 more guards came in, while they were running, I put on the shotgun attacthment, and fired, the spray of peelets went everyowhere and killed them both.

So I basically left 5 dead bodies in the same pile. Razz

Married to SpideyGirl.
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing GTA:LCS yesterday and I enabled the "No police cheat"... anyhoo, I was driving around when I noticed there was a police car next to me. So I did a driveby. The police car went speeding off and crashed into walls and other cars and stuff. It was so funny. I followed him for a while and sometimes shot it some more. At one point it almost drove itself in the water.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
makorules

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing counter strike: source one day. It was 20 vs 20 only shot guns Twisted Evil . I killed 13 of the enemy's before going down hehehe.
jedib1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh one day i killed 50 ewoks in swbf than i peeked out and the last rebel in the map nailed me
Azrael

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I "destroyed" Darth Vader in SW:BF 2 Laughing

I was playing on Hoth as the Rebels, I was using the Vangaurd becasue was trying to take down the AT-AT's, but I saw Darth Vader coming towards me. So I dropped all my mines in one spot, and kept firing at him with my pistol. Then he stepped on the 4 mines, and at the instant, I shot a rocket at him. There was a HUGE explosion, dust amd debris everywhere, and when the smoke cleared, where's Vader?!

At the top right corner of my screen it read: Mango destroyed Darth Vader.

Married to SpideyGirl.
makorules

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing Counter Strike: Source one day. I was playing on CSoffice. I join counter terroists. 5 teammates rush to the left of the garage while I rush to the window to the right and the the 15 other teammates rush in the complex. I nail a guy in the head but he shoots in the chest *Ouch*. I'm still alive with 34 points of health. 10 of my teamates are left and 15 of the enemys... Things aren't looking good so i rush through to help teammates. They managed to make it to the hallway *BANG* 3 teamates are down from a headshot! We fire blindy in the hallway but we lose 3 more guys. The remaining four and me rush through and kill the enemys 3 snipers. Two more are down the corner the take out 3 guys. I retreat and call for backup! The last guy comes and we attack the hallway and kill the snipers... Little did we know they surrounded us with five men. we rush back to home to hide when my last teammate walks down the hall way a guy with a shotgun literally blows his helmet off! I shot the guy in the head with my pistol and ran! 2 guys were waiting for me though I shoot one in the head. The other shoots me in the leg. I have 16 health left... He tells me to drop my sniper rifle or die. I drop it and pull out my night hawk (pistol). He forces me to crouch and yield. I do no such instead I say never and BANG, BANG, BANG! The enemy falls dead Cool ! My guy stands up for a few more seconds and falls dead. DEFEATED...... It was a great game! I have more stories next time.
makorules

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing favourite game ever again CS:S. The round starts on CSoffice, I join CT's again Razz . I go to my usual sniping roost I shoot 3 guys in the head while watching my teammates die Sad . 3 of my guys are left we go to attack the office and get the hostages. All my reamaining teammates get pinned but me in a fire fight. I imeddiatley rush the hallway and find 2 of the remaining 3 enemy's firing at me! I take a shot Sad . I rush the hallway again and kill one enemy i retreat remembering in half-life opposing force boot camp quote, "A dead marine is a worthless marine dirtbag!" So I retreat and let him come to me Cool . I shoot him in the head with a pistol as he rounds the corner. CRAP 40 secs left! I run and get the hostages and go out through the back. I make it to the hostage rescue zone. 3 of 4 of my hostages are rescued when all the sudden i get shot from a sniper rifle. Good thing it didn't hit me in a vital area because I suffered 30 damage. So I let him come. He's 20 feet from me. BANG he dies from a blow to the head from my signature pistol the night hawk heheh. I rescue the hostage with 19 secs to spare Cool . If anyone ever wants to play look for a server called SWAT i'm always there.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pro's Trick: In CS:S if one hsotage has been saved, you can kill the rest and you'll still win.

I had a similar experiance, cs_office. Me and one other CT were left (versus 5 T's, my team sucked total ass, it was and this other guy (ODDsey) doing all the work.) Two out of four hostages were saved (I had a T trailing me so I had to run fast.) 10 Seconds left, ODDsey saves my ass with an AK. 6 seconds, I find the hostages stuck at a window. 4 Seconds, let loose the nade. 3 seconds, I die from a P90er coming out the stairs. 2 seconds, hostages blow up.
Counter-terrorists win.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once spend half an hour shooting soup cans in Dust with various weapons... I was stoned...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
wrincewind

Location: in a cave, deep, deep under the city, waiting for the next post.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i remember, in prey, there is this one room where you can make your guy throw up everywhere.
also, one of the ships you can fly has a tractor beam and a mini-gun on it. i used to pick up the enemies, fly out over a pit, and mini-gun them to death, or just drop them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jordan2590

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: funny game moments Reply with quote

i have occassionaly been on pro5 and kicked the ball up in the air, then it had dissappeared, at the time, it was quite funny lol the ball went up the stadium and never came back down :S
Spock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I carved my name into the ground on Source when I got HL2/CS:S/HL1:Source combo Feb. '05. It freaking ruled. Just me, my knife, and de_dust. Those were the days....
helmet boy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

killing somebody so much in battlefield you make them quit.
Sal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azrael wrote:

geez, i finally know who that Azrael dude is.
thanks to anyone who contributed to fairying this topic, thus drawing my attention to it.
Robot Chicken Koko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I flew an MI-24 HIND (the russian attack chopper) into the aircraft carrier on the mission "The Iron Gator" in Battlefield 2 Special Forces. If you think spawn-whoring is easy on the tv station in "Sharqi Peninsula" in BF2, just wait until you get a good gunner, squeeze into the airfcraft carrier, and shoot anything that moves (unless you're flying).

I also really like stealing other team's jets and my main strategy is to jump out of my jet (while flying) and dive-bomb into the other jet pushing 'e' in a blind fury the entire way. It's always good for laughs.

I miss BF2 but my laptop isn't gaming caliber unfortunately.
zombieopanic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Sal. Just Sal."]
Azrael wrote:

LUKE,I AM YOUR

*Mango Kills Darth vader*
Robot Chicken Koko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday me and my roomate were playing Winning Eleven 9 on his computer. I scored a free kick that screeched off the post, bounced into a defender, and bounced back into the goal.
Aramor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing SW:BF 2 yesterday, and I was an Imperial Stormtrooper on Mygeeto... and there was a Rebel in one of the Particle Cannon thingies... I managed to shoot him out with my Award Rifle without really aiming...

It went more like "Oh, there's one in there, let me fire some rounds at him" and he was dead... quite funny...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
makorules

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just playing the Halo campaign for PC today......So I killed all of these guys at the beginning of The Assault on The Control Room...I left one grunt dead alive so I followed him and I shoot him in the leg and he grabs his ass, screams"AHHH!"

Then I shot him in the balls Twisted Evil "OW!OW!OW!"

Then the impossible.........I go to the next room I throw a frag grenade thinking its a plasma and it stinks on to him then he flies hits the wall as if he's dead and gets back up Shocked
Spock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh noes, z0mb1e grun7!
makorules

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol today I was playing "Assualt on The Control Room" again and im at the end so theres this grunt on a turret who doesn't see me so I jump in the air to melee him, and he swings the turret around and it kills me....Then I yell, "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I'm like WTF so I did it again and that didn't happen I just flat out killed him Smile
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This happened a while back. I was with a group of friends playing RE:4's mercenaries mode for the hell of it. The guy who was playing went into Waterworld as Krauser and when the double chainsaw man came he went running. He was planning on gaining some distance before he used his special. So he went behind a wall. It turns out the game has a certain glitch where the Chainsaw man can throw his chainsaw at you. It was so unexpected and it scared all of us. Good times.

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: