Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Best Batman
    page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glory

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I *love* the new batmobile... it was so cool.

I haven't seen any of the old batmans in a while... mostly just Batman Returns. I like this latest Batman (I can't remember the actor's name) the best out of the few I've seen.
RobinHood3000

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehh...the new Batmobile looks a lot better in action than it does standing still. It's not the kind of car you look at in a display window and think, "Ooooh..." like the 1989 Batmobile. Plus, a certain lack of neat accessories and the overly-cliched "sexy female computer voice telling the audience everything that happens" thing bothered me.

...cliiiiiiiiiick...
jordan2590

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i realy like the new batman, the new batman begins was just excellant for me, it's how a comic film is suppost to be, it was exactly how the comic puts batman across, it didn't have and twists like daredevil having the king pin black, batman was dark gothic and ticked every box for me
Aramor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batman Begins was definitely a good movie.

Better than Batman & Robin, or however the one with Arnie is called. I saw it a while ago... and damn, does it suck. Annoying one liners... more annoying one liners, bad acting, some more annoying one liners, George Clooney, badly acted annoying one liners, plastic armor, George Clooney acting badly and saying annoying one liners, the rest of the cast acting badly and saying annoying one liners... should I go on?

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will not put me in dah coola!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobinHood3000 wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the premise of the original live-action series with West and Ward to be deliberately cartoonish and ridiculous? To say that Adam West was the best Batman is to say that the makers of the show completely and utterly failed at what they set out to do.

The Batman TV show mirrored the comics of the time. During the period which the show was made and broadcast, the Batman comic books were colorful, campy and cheesy as well.

I liked Keaton and disliked Kilmer and Clooney (enough alliteration for ya?) but I really think Bale nailed it like no other. He's the perfect balance of veiled rage and tortured intellect. Not to mention that the screenplay and production design just got it right for once. Tim Burton had his own flavor that he injected into the '89 movie so it was less like a Batman movie and more like Batman meets Beetljuice.
leftnotracks

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam West, in Batman the Movie takes gold.
  • Rent Batman the Movie.
  • Make big bowl of popcorn.
  • Smoke a joint.
  • Watch movie and eat popcorn.
  • Piss pants laughing.
Stratovarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm....here is my list:
Keaton is Batman
if i could put it in a storyline Bale could be Azrael....kinda like Fall of The Dark Knight.I wonder if anybody still remembers it.Azrael then proceeds to the next Batman.

Nicholson is The Joker
Piffer is Catwoman
DeVitto is The Penguin

all i can say is burton sure knows how to pick the right people for the right characters.which makes Batman+Batman Returns my fav. Batman movie of all time....which now includes Batman Begins.

I wonder how Heath Ledger would look as the Joker in the next Batman movie.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: