Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Simon_Says VS Aramor RPG! Read first post!
    page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do you vote for?
ARAMOR THE FORUM WHORE ETRAORDINAIRE!
53%
 53%  [ 26 ]
SIMON_SAYS THE PANDA SHOGUN!
46%
 46%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 49

Twistys

Location: Finnland, I think. Not sure... Is that a Polar Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should but this story under a covers. THIS is entrtainment. Smile
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spidey took the belt from Frost and then proceeded to hand the baby to him.

"Hold him while I put it on?"

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Frost

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frost took the baby.

AND ATE IT!! jk

I'll watch it while your gone.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Azrael

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right, just take me where you first met him. Okay?

Mango shouldered back his SC20K. but seemed to be dissatisfied. He looked at his rifle for a brief moment and remembered his old rifle.

To self: The SC20K is a nice gun. I like its sniper attatchment. But it doesn't have that "kick" to it like my old M82A1. It had enough force to blow a lycan off his feet. Maybe I should find one before I confront Frost...

He then turned to Aramor.

You know what. I'll be back. How about we meet here once you find out where I can find him. All right? Let's say... one-two hours?

Married to SpideyGirl.
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, so now I'm really turning into a Fed-Ex-O-Morph... well, you just do what you have to do here and I'll fetch Frost for you... you also want me to wipe the dead bugs off of your windshield?

*Without waiting for Mango's reply, Aramor turned around and jumped on the adjacent building. After a while he looked back to see if Mango was perhaps following him, but he didn't see anything. So either he wasn't following him, or he's really sneaky. Then again, Aramor didn't care. His plan was to bring these two together, see if he can get them to join him or else he'll just let them fight over whatever they wanna fight. As long as they weren't fighting him, everything was allright. The thought even arose to ambush them by bringing some drones to the meeting. That would get rid of them as well. But he was afraid the drones might get killed, and he needed every one of them for the Storm to begin.

He went back to where he met Frost but there was no-one there. But Frost's phero sig was still lingering in the air, like a yellow brick road. It was very faint, but Aramor had enough to follow it. And so he did.*

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as Spidey handed the baby to Frost, he stopped crying.

Wow...he must like you! I'll be right back...there should be a bodega around or something.

She took the belt and wrapped it around her waist as tightly as possible. She didn't need her pants falling off of her ass. And with a smile at the two fellows she quickly slipped through the door and left them alone.

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Azrael

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a big posting spree here. And now it's over...

PEOPLE, PLEASE!!!!! HELP THIS DYING THREAD OUT OF THE GRAVE!!!!!!

Married to SpideyGirl.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread only lives in spontaneous bursts. Also, I think Sal should rejoin. It's been... 5 pages since he posted here.

Sal: After you gentlemen.

Angelus was the first to walk through the ruined wall, followed by Munan and Stugen (Stupid Genius, because SG is just… weird). Simon swaggered in, knocking some rubble with his hat.

Man, this place is a relic.

The interior of what might have been a storehouse or factory seemed like it survived an apocalypse. Rusted steel tubes sprawled over the walls, a little trickle of water or some other liquid leaking at some of the joints. Huge lamps hung over head, all of them dead, some of them fell and smashed. The whole thing looked spooky when rendered in grayscale.

Munan: Tsk tsk, Aramor you need to get yourself a real job.

Sal: Man this place stinks.

Angelus: Trust me, we’ve been through worse.

It did stink. Old paper, mold, dust, and something… unearthly. Munan was the first to comment.

Munan: Yep, some xenos have definitely taken up residence here.

Simon: Let’s not keep ‘em waiting then eh?

Simon unsheathed a sword.

Simon: Search for any way to get deeper into the building. They’ve probably stationed themselves in either the basement or the office complex.

The search didn’t take long.

Stugen: Uh... guys! I think I found something!

The group rushed around Stugen, who was kneeling, examining what looked to be slimy chtinous growths seemingly growing around an uncovered tube leading down into the building basement.

Sal: Do you guys have a name for that stuff, or is it just ‘sticky shit’ or something?

Everyone replied ‘sticky shit’.

Simon: I’ll go first.

Simon dropped down. A long and empty concrete corridor greeted him, with sparse amounts of sticky shit lining the walls, mostly around loose electrical cables that hugged the corners. Simon threw a fireball down the hallway, seeing the walls glitter a length down.

Simon: Come on down!

The crew came down one by one. Munan shouldered his musket, signaling the others to follow his lead. Simon drew out his pistol in his left hand, keeping his sword raised. They followed the tunnel, the veins of sticky shit growing thicker and denser, until the walls were completely covered. The wet, spongy floor squelched with each step.

Stugen: Shouldn’t we keep it down?

Sal: With the amount of ruckus we put up already, they should know we’re here already.

Munan: You’re catching on.

The corridor continued, Simon’s view in the glasses started fizzing. Must be the humidity. Suddenly the corridor opened up into a relatively huge space. Simon’s heart missed a beat when he realized that the walls were lined with corpses. Dozens of corpses.

Simon: Christ…

Everyone was dead. Their faces severely marked, and chests blown up. There men, and women, and children, all lifeless. The ones that still had faces all had expressions of agony and terror printed on them. Stugen fell, paralyzed with fear and shock.

Angelus: Christ man you okay?

Stugen: Yeah… I’m… fine…

Munan: Heads up!

Everyone turned to Munan, and then to a door he aimed his weapon at. A small but audible hissing was emanating from the other side. Simon signed to Angelus to follow him. They crawled up right to the metal door, still unstickyshitted. Munan picked Stugen up, and Sal cocked his shotgun. Simon’s hands were counting.

Three… Two... One...

Simon slammed his fist into the door, blasting it through. Simon immediately entered Drunken fury and barged in, flanked by Sal and Angelus.

Sal: Well this is disappointing…

The hiss came from a rusty steam pipe. Simon resumed his normal phase, astounded, shoulders stooped down, mouth slightly hanging. Out of nowhere a pile of stickyshit crashed from the ceiling onto the floor next to Simon, making him jump back.

Simon: What the fuck… how the hell could they not be here?

Munan: They must have moved out, Aramor found out that this location was discovered.

Simon: GODDAMNIT!

Simon swung his claw through the wall, and went into a mad fury. They lost him, that laffy taffy motherfucker! Everything is going wrong today! Simon kept smashing the walls, he lost all control of himself. Munan struck Simon in the back of the head, and where a normal person would have been knocked out, the pandaman was just stunned and fell down to the ground.

Munan: Get a hold of yourself young man!

Simon finally calmed down, or at least began to calm down. His blood still pounded through him, his left eye twitching, but at least he wasn’t demolishing the building. “I’m alright” he said, “I’m just pissed that everything is fucked up now. Aramor’s gone and we don’t have a clue where.”

Sal: Well, there may be one person who might.

Angelus: And who’s that.

Sal: Mr. Weyland.

Simon: Maybe, but Ipsa’s already- huh?

Simon noticed a glint in the sticky shit. He ripped off a piece to reveal the neck of a bottle. He ripped it out of the slime and checked the label.

Simon_Says Home Brüe – 1986

Simon: Oh, this just got personal.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, i thought about that, figured out that i don't really have the motivation, let alone invention, needed to play on, so i should maybe pass Sal officially to you, Simon, but then i saw you already took control over him, and made him a figure of much more style and class, so i thought it could stay that way, if you don't mind. well, angelus disappeared even earlier (btw, does anyone know why angelus stopped frequenting the forums?)
anyway, if you do mind, feel free to make Sal die spectacularly in battle or in a weird beer-opening accident, whatever.
sorry if i turned out an ass.
Aramor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit, the phero sig is too weak... well... it's non existing overhere. Fuck! I hate this running around shit. Hey, what's that?

*As Aramor looked down in the alley next to the building he was on, he saw a thug threatening a woman. He slowly made his way down.*

Thug: Don't you know there's a curfew? It's very dangerous to be outside now...

Woman: Step back, or I'll fucking pepperspray you!

Thug: Do that and I...
*SPLATCH*

The woman got covered in blood as Aramor impaled the thug on his tail. Her first instinct was to scream, but then she realized that the thing killed her attacker.

Hey, I saw about you on the news. You're supposed to be an evil killing machine. But still you helped me out... you're not that evil are you? You're probably just misunderstood.

*As the woman was talking to Aramor he slowly walked up to her until he was standing in front of her. He looked at her and she looked back, as though she was thinking something romantic was gonna happen. Aramor put his hands around her head. The woman put her hands on his hands. Aramor sighed. And then rammed his inner-jaw through her skull.*

Jesus Christ... was she high or something. What a twit. Humans really deserve to die. Now... I gotta find Mango... no wait, I already found Mango, now I gotta find Frost. Well... Frost knows I'm looking for him, I'll just hop around the city, kill people and wait for him to show up. Fuck this Fed-Ex-O-Morphism...

*And so, Aramor continued his building hopping, looking for a new victim, and hoping he'd run into Frost sooner or later.*

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
wrincewind

Location: in a cave, deep, deep under the city, waiting for the next post.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Aramor leaped away, a small pair of beady red eyes watched from another convenient drain.
Damn. That thing is too fast for us to follow. But look at the carnage it left behind! That’s two less humans on this planet, anyway.
I'll just finish here, then report to the citadel. The drain opened, and a paw sneaked out, and dragged the dead thug in.
Mmm. Lunch!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!!

A black Aston Martin skidded in front of the Weyland-Yutani building, and five figures promptly threw themselves out. Sirens blared behind as dozens of police cars, a couple military jeeps, and a helicopter quickly closed the distance. Bullets blazed everywhere, and the group of mysterious figures busted through the front doors, scattering glass. A security guard stood up in surprise.
Hey what are you-

Angelus promptly kicked him in the face, knocking him out. Sal and Munan were pumping lead at the few cops who came in just after them. Stugen was accessing the security terminal, and Simon called down the elevator.

Stugen: Okay I got into the cameras, Weyland’s in his office but he’s with-

Angelus: No time!

Angelus dragged Stugen to the elevator, which quickly filled with humans and anthromorphs, almost all firing haphazardly at the wave of law enforcement flooding into the building. Simon clawed the doors, and slammed them shut, just barely managing to obstruct a cone of shrapnel fire from the nearest soldier. Munan pressed for the top floor, and the elevator rose, instantly reminding Simon that he hadn’t tinkled for a long time.

One floor up, two floors up, crunch.

Sal: What the?

They disabled the elevator downstairs. “Get up there!” cried Simon, who was the last to clamber on top.

The group took out some small pistols and latched small grips onto the elevator cable.

Stugen: The lock’s electrical, we’ll need to find a-

Angelus: Hold on to your butts!

Simon drew out his katana and cut the elevator lift loose, sending the group flying upwards. A large crash echoed below just before the crew was jerked to a stop.

Sal: Who needs amusement parks?

Munan leaped down to an unopened elevator door a floor down, and wrenched it open, and was followed by Angelus, Sal, Stugen, and Simon. They quickly dispatched the two body guards of the head office, and were about to walk in to the office.

Munan: Stop.

Munan walked forward and knocked twice.

Ipsa: Come in boys.

They entered, and found Mr. Weyland tied up to his chair and desk, Ipsa was apparently there for some time.

Ipsa: Glad you could come, don’t worry, our friends downstairs won’t trouble us when Mr. Weyland calls them off.

Mr. Weyland, trembling, spoke into a microphone that was obviously connected to the intercom, the button held down by Ipsa. Sal was obviously glad to see him laid helpless and docile.

Weyland: Sorry for the distress but you will no longer be necessary, please call off your manhunt; I will take care of it from here.

The calmness of his voice astounded Simon. He must have had practice.

Ipsa: Mr. Weyland has been kind enough to tell me a little story. I’m sure he’ll be glad to tell you as well...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Aramor watched as the helicopter flew by. He also noticed the sirenes and some other vehicles, chasing something. This all looked very interesting.

He followed the... well, whatever he could follow to get closer until he got to the commercial part of the city. The buildings got even higher here. There also was a lot of activity down there. Especially in front of one building. It was a tall building, with lots of glass. But no where could you see a logo or something else that would explain what it is.

Aramor saw a black car stop in front of the building. Five figures jumped out and entered the building. He saw someone he didn't expect. The Pandaman... but then he saw something else he didn't expect. The group knocked down a guard. Even from the distance he was at, Aramor recognized the logo on his vest. Weyland-Yutani.

Aramor quickly jumped from building to building. All he had to do now was find out where that scumsucking Weyland is at. He reckoned that a man like him would be in the top of the building somewhere. So he started crawling up.

Sorry for the distress but you will no longer be necessary, please call off your manhunt; I will take care of it from here.

Chopper pilot: Ok, seriously... what the fuck...

Co-pilot: Yeah... guess we'd better head home then... hey, what the? Look overthere!

Chopper pilot: Holy fuck, is that a Xeno?

*The co-pilot aimed the chopper's spotlight at the side of the building. Aramor immediately crashed through a window and went into the airducts.

Chopper pilot through headset: THERE IS A XENO IN THE BUILDING, I REPEAT, THERE IS A XENO IN THE BUILDING!!!

Great... they spotted me. Maybe I oughta get backup from the Hive... nah, fuck it. I'm gonna take down Weyland right now...

Aramor then started making his way through the air vents. Slowly going higher... with every floor his hatred for Weyland grew. He was determined to rip his head off. He didn't really care about the Hive anymore. All he knew was genuine hate against one certain person.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sal Paradise wrote:
yes, i thought about that, figured out that i don't really have the motivation, let alone invention, needed to play on, so i should maybe pass Sal officially to you, Simon, but then i saw you already took control over him, and made him a figure of much more style and class, so i thought it could stay that way, if you don't mind. well, angelus disappeared even earlier (btw, does anyone know why angelus stopped frequenting the forums?)
anyway, if you do mind, feel free to make Sal die spectacularly in battle or in a weird beer-opening accident, whatever.
sorry if i turned out an ass.
Seriously, this game is turning into Warcraft 3 or something. I don't liek controlling other people, becasue realy, I thought that 'noobishness' you played in your character actually led to some fun and interesting situations. I feel that the way I'm playing you lot, I'm making the group seem more like clones of each other, little personality between. I'm taking one last grip on your character, but please, for God's sake, don't burden me with the responcibility of playing six characters. Five's well more than enough.

Also in that note, doens't anyone realize that they can play Stugen? He's a public character.

Simon was the first to pull a chair and sit down in front of the imprisoned Mr. Weyland. Angelus drew up some tea for the group, and placed a cup in front of Weyland, who was still bound tightly.

Munan: I think you have a lot of explaining to do, young man.

Weyland: You don’t understand, it wasn’t me…

The group stared contemptuously.

Weyland: Well, okay it was me, but I was forced to do it!

Angelus: First off, tell us where Aramor’s xenomorphs are.

Weyland: They… they have names? How… shit what have I done…

Yes Weyland, what have you done?

Ipsa: Just answer the question.

A little too aggressive there Ipsa.

Weyland: Yes, well, our scouts seemed to have lost them.

Oh, just when the day couldn't have gotten any better.

Angelus: What?

Weyland: It’s not my fault! They moved out of that industrial district and now we don’t know where they are! But really, the xenomorphs are not impor-

Simon: Where was the last confirmed contact with them?

Weyland: Well, the last reported killing was in an office complex in- Wait, you must listen to me, the xenomorphs are not the problem it’s-

Weyland went silent. Pain was flushing through his body, his audience in front of him stood back in surprise. The desk and floor was flooded with blood, seeping and spurting in sequence with the old man’s gasps and croaks. Finally he fell face down, revealing what killed him.

Simon: Go down and see if you can find out where the nest is, I’ll take care of business here.

The group hesitantly back off and ran towards the elevator. Simon unsheathed a katana and began to focus himself.

Simon: You have a lot to answer for.

A soft voice was emanating from Weyland’s telephone.

“Mr. Weyland? Mr. Weyland! Are you there? We’ve sighted a xenomorph entering the building! Are you there, Mr. Weyland? He isn’t there, goddamn bastard.”

Another voice was barely audible in the background.

“Just let him burn man. The fucker deserves it.”

Simon: Good, we won’t be interrupted. Let’s skip the niceties shall we?

Simon took out his flask and took a great swig of brüe, and gripped his other paw on the hilt of his katana, squeezing tightly. Today I bring pandamonium! Simon drew his arms up and swung his mighty blade forward.

Angelus, Ipsa, Munan, Sal, and Stugen rushed down towards the security control room. Stugen and Ipsa were already on computers, the others set up perimeter. Sal however was just sitting in the corner.

Stugen: They've taken control of the lower levels, they still haven't moved out.

Munan: Are they coming up for us?

Stugen: Nope.

Ipsa: There's a helicopter hovering outside.

Angelus: Hey, Sal, what's up?

Sal's face was covered in frustration.

Sal: You know, I sworn revenge against that asshole, and now some lizard coems over and splatters his brains right in front of me. You know, fuck it, I'm going to take back what's mine.

With that Sal stood up and rushed towards the staircases, to the protests of everyone else.

Munan: You're just going to get killed, get back here! Let Simon handle it!

But it was too late, Sal was well on his way to the top floor. Except that he forgot to bring his shotgun...

Finally we get down to the good stuff.

Sorry if you didn't want me guiding you like that, Aramor, but it's just what I thought you'd do, come up all sneaky like and bite Weyland in the head. And I jsut realized, you're like a zombie Aramor, always biting people in the head.

-edit- Minor character confusion.

Last edited by Simon_Says on Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aramor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, that fucker Weyland messed with my brain, now I messed his brain up... ya know Razz

Let’s skip the niceties shall we?

*Aramor came out of the shadows and looked at Simon. He then looked at Weyland, who had an expression of pain and shock on his face. He cut the body loose from the chair and desk, then impaled it on his tail and threw it out the window. He then started walking in circles around Simon, sometimes quickly jumping on the ceiling or walking on the walls, just to see how good the Panda Man really is.

Shouldn't I start telling you about my evil plans? Isn't that how it goes? I start monothinging and then you find time to come up with a plan to kill me? Do you even hear me? Heh... who cares...

*Aramor jumped towards the Panda Man, his claws stretched out, his mouth open and his tail curled up behind him...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
wrincewind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From below, the rattan that had been following Aramor saw the body of Weyland smash through the plate glass window and hit the ground with a sickening thud. Looking up, he could see Aramor through the smashed frame.
“Well, mister alien, we couldn’t meet on the ground, so I’m taking more direct means.”
He pulled a long rod from the complex mechanism on his back, and pulled a lever. A regulator began to spin on his back, and steam hissed from a release valve. He slotted a tranquilliser down the hole in the rod, and begun pumping a handle vigorously.
“nightey night, mister alien!” He said to himself as he took aim down the sights. He squeezed the trigger, and the dart left the sewers in a cloud of steam, speeding up to aramors unprotected back.

[aside] just in case any of you don't fully understand the rattan sitiuation, let me clarify.
1) citadel rattan; these guys make up most of the rattan population. they are still sore about their ancient exile from the surface and would very much like to see every human on the planet suffer a long and slow death. these are the ones chasing aramor.
2)the rebels: these rattan believe that, while most of the humans at the time of exile were evil pesants that thought the rattan were demons, they might have changed in their time of exile. these rattan were planning to wait another few decades for humans to become "fully ready", but, if not for that chance meeting between skritch and spideygirl, it is quite possible that they would never have made contact.
[/aside]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll be changing canon a teensy bit now. I have only one katana now, same description though, just a lot bigger (a human would need both just to lift it.)

Simon’s edge drew down in Aramor’s direction, but the xenomorph’s evasion got the better of the shogun. The blade cut through nothing but the desk, cleaving it in twain in a mighty crash. The panda shogun dodged Aramor’s lunge, and quickly used his might to wrench his weapon from the debris to swing his sword in a circle around him to deter any counter attack, sending wood and office supplies soaring.

Aramor rolled forward after his failed attack, and quickly brought his tail up as Simon charged him, deflecting the heaving warrior’s path. His claw caught the back of Simon’s spaulder, but was flung across the room as Simon deftly swung to avoid being grappled by the alien.

Aramor struck the wall with a surprisingly crunchy thud, causing a large dent in the wall. Aramor fell from it and onto the ground, but had to start kicking frantically out of the rubble that fell on it. Simon saw his opportunity, and started breathing deeply, consciously. Simon began to clear all other thoughts from his mind than of what he was about to do. Nothing remained except the feeling, the feeling of some power coursing through his person, a person that transcended physical existence and stretched to gather energy from some other, distant source. Simon stretched out his hand, willing the arcane power to collect within some imaginary orb he held. Simon witnessed in his mind the collecting light, and opened his eyes to see that same light gathering in his palm. He clenched a fist, intensifying the light. His hand started to shake, seemingly desperate to relinquish control. The burning would soon become unbearable, but he had to bear it.

Any… moment… now…

Suddenly some sort of calmness took over Simon, his arm stopped shaking, the magic he held in his hand right then suddenly fell silent, calm, waiting. The critical point was reached and Simon had only to think of it.

Nukedabastard.

All Simon could see was white. All Simon could feel was some numb warmth trickling through his fur and armor. All Simon could hear was a strange silence that permeated everything. Simon already knew the irony that this calm, tranquil state suggested.

The clear, unblemished white started to fade over to something more tangible. Simon could perceive dust dancing around him, then some vague shadows through a thick smoke, and then he finally gained clarity to his surroundings. The building still stood, but the level he was on was completely annihilated, except for the floor and ceiling. His practice, controlling the geometry of his powers, had paid off. The level of that building was blown out sideways, but the tower still stood tall.

Aramor was still there.

You tough son of a bitch.

Simon drew up his katana again. He didn’t care how Aramor could had survived that blast. His knowledge of the supernatural arts could not help him against this foe. Business had to be done the scientific way. Simon flew forward, bearing his sword another time, but anticipated his opponents coming move. He wouldn’t fall for the same mistake twice.

Aramor yelped as a greenish yellow ooze dripped from a wound on his side. The acid burned right through the floor, smoking as it hit the ground.

If it bleeds I can kill it.

Simon stepped back and swung his sword upwards with one hand when Aramor darted right for him, slicing another gash up his chest. Simon perceived the wounds he inflicted, none of them were of much consequence. Aramor drew up slower this time, now aware that bull rushing attacks would be useless. Simon’s sword and Aramor’s tail and claw struck repeatedly as the duel raged in the husk of what was once the office of one of the most powerful men in the world.

Simon withdrew for a second, pain coursing through his body. His armor and clothing were scratched, ripped, and even broken completely in a few places. He sustained wounds in his left arm and leg, and a large gash was formed under Simon’s left eye. Simon then realized just how badly he wished for his immortality back. Mortal pain was more excruciating than anything else in the universe. Simon coughed up a nougat of blood onto the ground.

Aramor was in similar straights. All across his serpentine figure were riddles of green and yellow. A slight cloud of mist seemed to envelope around him as his blood trickled out. Simon looked up, to see that Aramor was only more eager to fight than ever. Aramor's endurance was... unhuman.

Simon rushed forward, his hulking mass shaking the ground as he moved for a final stroke. But just before he was in scratching distance a sudden pain shot through Simon’s leg. Simon roared a snap of pain as he fell on leg to the ground. His defense was down, and Aramor snatched his chance. Simon and Aramor tumbled and tried some desperate last strikes, Simon with his clawed paws, and Aramor with his tail and inner jaw.

Aramor suddenly let go, to Simon’s amazement, but the reason was apparent soon. Simon grabbed the floor as best he could as his body fell over the ledge. He was left dangling over the New York street, which was now completely laced with military and police personnel, vehicles and equipment. A dozen sniper sots zinged around Simon, but suddenly fell silent when Aramor strutted over the dangling panda shogun.

A weird, evil expression covered Aramor’s face, something akin to some disgusting and grotesque grin. Simon could hear his opponent’s inner jaw clicking behind his outer teeth. Simon’s left arm slipped, and the jolt shook his sword out of his other hand.

It fell, it took forever to fall. What seemed like an eternity to Simon passed until the sword finally dug itself a foot into the concrete below, blade down. The twang resounded all the way up to Simon’s position.

Simon always thought that he would never face death. He was simply too good for it. Even if he was going to die, he would be going with laughs and jeers. He would go with fire in his veins and trumpets in his ears.

It was a stark contrast to the ice and silence that he found himself in.

Aramor’s tailed snapped over him, aiming at Simon, who fell back further to avoid the blow, which penetrated the floor in front of him. The tail came down again, and Simon avoided by the same trick. But now he was literally hanging on by his fingernails. To Simon’s world, the scratching beneath his claws echoed terribly.

But Simon didn’t care. Simon wasn’t even aware. Only one train of thought dominated him now.

Aramor brought his tail down again, and by some freakish reaction Simon let go. The whistling air seemed to be like clouds. The fear of the inevitable end was numb. The sirens beckoning him to death were as birds singing. The pandaman realized that he was wrong earlier, mortal pain was not the worst thing imaginable in the universe. Simon was only thinking of one thing.

The people below did not hear any screams, only the nauseating crunch of a body breaking on sidewalk.

Oh man, who would have ever guessed that that would happen? “Oh my God he’s got to be joking!” you might think, I assure you I’m not. The panda shogun is dead now, I did kill him off. Seems Aramor won.

I do have my reasons, and believe me when I say the game can still go on. I still got the entire LoFG standing by to keep things going, and this story aint over yet baby.

Also, sorry Aramor for leading you by the hand again, but I really had to do what I had to do.

-Edits-
Minor typos, clarification that Simon did die. (In the last paragraph, the 'did' was originally 'would'. Simon was thinking of something else than his impending death. That something will be clarified soon.)

Last edited by Simon_Says on Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aramor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's ok. You did well. I actually read that with lot of excitement towards the climax... ever thought about writing a book?

Anyhoos...

*Aramor looked at the body as it was slowly getting smaller. When he heard the sound of bone meeting concrete he smiled. Well, more like an evil grin.*

Well, glad that that's over... now let's get

*A sniper round hit the side of the building. Aramor looked down and decided it was better he left. More bullets hit. He looked around the devastated room to find a good exit point. He saw an entry to the air channels. He went in.*

I'll post more when I'm more sober and able to look up the past events.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Frost

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frost sneaked from the shadows. When the Aramor had it's back turned, he hefted the corpse of his old comrade.

You won't have died in vain, my friend... My people will remember you, fighter of xenomorphs. May you live on in Ts'ensa'anterik'mana'paluka'tsentapi's eternal hands.

Frost, now with the body, disappeared into the shadows again.

Frost is back, y'all. I've not posted on aLp in some time, let alone here. Now I return, and Simon's dead? What the hell?

I took his body so the xeno's can't get it, just in case you were wondering why.
-- Zapp Brannigan
wrincewind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn! thought the citadel rattan as he saw the alien vanish. not only had he lost his target, but possibly the most powerfull weapon, if not *the* most he had ever seen, was whisked out from practically under his snout! That looked like the air vents. hmmm. building 11/38 west... cooling vents output 100 meters north... tunnel 42/13! just a sheet of metal between them!
With that, he scampered off into the darkness.
Forumgoer Unavailable

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this thread dead? Dead in the ground with dirt on it's head? If not, then I wanna join. But I won't post until I know.

Oh, shit. I just posted.
Aramor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still busy with writing a good post to get things started again...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm writing too. As I said earlier, this thread lives ins sporadic bursts.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, huzzah, huzzah. Let me kick up my legs and soil my bridges in celebratory delight. I can join a RPG.

Before I post, where's the location? I need to know, it relates to my character.
Frost

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_Says wrote:
I'm writing too. As I said earlier, this thread lives ins sporadic bursts.

Did not you die?

Anyhoo... YAY! Bring this baby back baby backBaby Back...

Frost is tired of being stuck in time and space!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: