Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Simon_Says VS Aramor RPG! Read first post!
    page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do you vote for?
ARAMOR THE FORUM WHORE ETRAORDINAIRE!
53%
 53%  [ 26 ]
SIMON_SAYS THE PANDA SHOGUN!
46%
 46%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 49

Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what Weyland did to him... anyhoo... let's go find this Mango...

Aramor went back to the Hive where he saw something very pleasent. The entrance was well guarded by Xenos. The hosts were all fugged and the other Xenos were doing maintenance in the Hive.

He walked up to the Queen and told her that soon mankind will be eradicated. He then went to Church and told him all that happened.

Church: So what are you going to do? Run from here to there and carry out orders for them?

Hell no... I'm gonna do what I'm best at... be a mean motherfucker...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Azrael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mango had been camping on the Empire State Building for about half an hour now, trying to spy Frost from above. The climb took a lot of time and energy, so he was quite exhausted. Mango was squinting at the streets below, looking for anything unusual. But then his headset went off with Shianna speaking to him.

Are you sure that spotting Frost from this high will work? You may be a sniper, but that doesn't mean you have eagle eyes.

Mango-Yeah, yeah. I'll find him, just you wait.

Shianna-All right, but if you need a pick up, just call us. We're at the base resupplying you with more knives and guns, since you keep breaking them. Out.

Mango-Roger that. Over and out.
He said apatheticly.

Maybe I was being a little arrogant when I said I can spot him from over a 1200 feet up in the air. Well, the view's nice. The night lights for the "City that never sleeps", and that large sliver moon...

Married to SpideyGirl.

Last edited by Azrael on Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With patrols below and a nice silver moon above, Aramor was going through the city, jumping from rooftop to rooftop and climbing up walls like he was Spider-Man. He reckoned it would take a while for him to find Mango, but he didn't really care. He enjoyed being out and moving from place to place. The fast pace he was travelling at sort of relaxed him. When he noticed this, he stopped. He was in the commercial part of the city, now on top of a large office building. He liked the feeling of just being out there and doing nothing special at all. So he entered the building from above and went looking for something to kill.

He was going through the rooms on the top floor, where all was silent. But then he saw light coming from the end of the hallway. He crawled across the ceiling to check it out. He saw a guy sitting in an office, lit only by his monitor. He was typing something. Aramor didn't really care. He went into the office and killed the man, before he noticed anything. After he impaled him on his tail, he dropped the man on the ground. He rammed his inner-jaw through the man's skull and then started slashing up the body with his claws.

He felt a whole different now. Better. He had to remind himself he was a killing machine, bred to destroy life. All this talking and being nice to other beings made him confused. But then he looked at the ravaged body and he remembered what happened in that laboratory. As in a flashback he saw Weyland, sitting at a desk, playing with a pen by rapidly placing it between his fingers. He saw him casually giving the order after which two scientists proceeded with killing two of his fellow Xenos. Just to examine them. Weyland was more interested in the pen then in the dead Xenos. But then he noticed Aramor in the other cell. He looked at him and Aramor looked back. Weyland said something to the two scientists who were doing stuff at a console. They didn't even try to kill the Xenos man to monster. They just pressed some buttons and automatic guns came from the ceiling and shot the Xenos to pieces. But what Weyland said to them made them uneasy. Apparently they were to go into Aramor's cell and try to see what happens. They got killed ofcourse. Aramor slaughtered them and teared them to shreds. He then grabbed one of the scientist's severed heads and walked up to the re-inforced glass. With all his might, he slammed the head against the glass. The glass didn't break, the head did. Weyland looked at Aramor with glee. He wrote something down and then left the monitoring room.

Aramor was still staring at the dead office guy.

Filthy piece of human shit...

He exited the building via the top again and continued his city hopping.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Crotchfire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At last, he arrived at his apartment. Desperately tired, he lurched to his bed. Carlos was sleeping soundly, dreaming whatever it was the penguins dreamed about.

The moon was nearly full. Tomorrow night, it would be totally full, and he would be far more powerful than at any other time. The Beast in him would be trying to take over, too. He needed this rest; he needed to be fully in control of himself at the peak of his strength. He pulled the blanket over him, his all-too-human-looking features not betraying the great creature that lay hidden within him.

Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spidey relaxed her arms on the child. Maybe she could trust this creature called a "Rattan".

"What do you want to tell me? And what do you get out of it."

Usually secret information came with a price. Spidey waited for his answer with an eyebrow raised.

~Btw thanks for the editing Wrincewind! Much better to read. ^__^V~

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
wrincewind

Location: in a cave, deep, deep under the city, waiting for the next post.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are part of a small group of rebels. the rulers of our society still hold a grudge against humans, for what you... or should i say they... did to us. they believe that we should side with the aliens and eradicate all humans. we believe that you have changed during our centuries of underground exile, that you should be given a second chance. in fact, i was one of the few survivors of the... he winced slightly, and touched his disgusting throat. procedure. as to what we get out of it, it would come naturally, mostly. we want to overthrow the rulers- ours, not yours- and the chance to walk in the sun without people screaming and trying to kill us.
he sighed.

no-one of our species has even seen the sunlight for almost a hundred years.
Oh, i almost forgot. i need to get back underground. can you take me to a storm drain near here?

he unstrapped a small tank of gas from his plate armour.
if, no, when you need one of us, or want to talk to me again, just pull this pin and drop this down a drain. we will hear it, but you may not.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spidey took the tank from him and smiled at him. She felt a little sorry for his race, and also kind felt bad for thinking he was ugly.

"Thanks, I'll use it when I need it. Follow me I'll show you where to go."

Spidey walked over to where her mask was and put it on. She couldn't allow anyone human to see her face. Spidey then walked up to the creature and notioned for him to follow her. Soon they reached a Manhole outside and with one hand pulled the manhole cover up without any trouble.

"Get home safe. Let your people know they have a friend in Spidergirl."

Spidey nodded at him and backed up to allow him to enter the manhole.

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
wrincewind

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"thank you. I will."
he paused, just before climbing down.
"you know, many pepole would have just killed me. truly, you have changed in our exile. I am eternally grateful."

with that, he vanished into the dank, dark sewers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After she put the manhole cover back, Spidey went back into the hideout and took off her mask again. She looked down at the baby that was still in her arms. The child was starting to wake up. It's little eyes opening slowly. Spidey could barely hide her smile as she went over to a chair and sat down, looking into the child's eyes.

"I wonder what your name is..."

The baby yawned a bit and rubbed his little eyes and looked up at Spidey. He looked a little confused because the woman holding him wasn't his mother. But she felt warm, and nice. The baby sensed that she wouldn't hurt him, and he relaxed. The only problem was his empty tummy and his need for a diaper change. So he let out a tiny cry and moved in her arms....

Spidey blinked. The kid must be hungry! She moved her hand to his bottom. He needed a diaper change. Where was Frost when she needed him. She needed diapers, wipes, and a bottle of milk. She kept some money in her bra, but she couldn't take the child with her. What if there was some more of those Xeno things out there. She couldn't risk the child. So she sat there and started to hum to the baby to get his mind off of the things he needed most. It wasn't working. Soon the child really started to wail and Spidey stood up and started to bounce the baby gently and apologizing at the same time.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...Where the hell are you, Frost...I'm sorry, kiddo...

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
Frost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a feshly obtained cow carcass in hand, Frost watched from the trees as SpideyGirl conversed with the odd creature. Finally, it left and Frost decided to go ask about it.

SpideyGirl took her mask off. She was a well-groomed, normal human female underneath the mask. Frost wondered why she wore it in the first place.

Spidey: "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...Where the hell are you, Frost...I'm sorry, kiddo...

Frost dragged his dinner into the cave.

I'm here, what is wrong? Why is it crying?
-- Zapp Brannigan
Azrael

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay... I've been up here for 3 hours, and nothing so far...

He had been in the same exact spot, and had not changed postitions since his last call. He had gotten very annoyed and tired. He would have made an excuse for anything he saw to shooot at.

But then he noticed something skimming throught the roofs. Mango jumped with excitement and pulled out his rifle, not to fire, but just to see what it was.

A xenomorph.

I've never been so happy to see a bug since ever.

He quickly rappelled down the side of the Empire State building, and started to run acroos the side to get a good swing. He ran back and forth across the side until he felt he had neough momentum. He jumped, cut the line and landed on the next building chasing the xenomorph. He tried to use the telepathic call the xenos use to try and catch it's attention.

Hey! YOU!

Married to SpideyGirl.

Last edited by Azrael on Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aramor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! YOU!

Aramor stopped on the rooftop he was currently on and looked around. He saw a familiar pheromone signature

What hey me? You'd better not try to shoot me, I have some important information you might find usefull. Can you say Frost wants you?

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spidey gasped and turned to hide her face from Frost. She couldn't believe that she let her guard down like that! The child was still crying.

"Oh, crap! You're not supposed to see my face!!"

She stood there covering her face with her free hand. Then after a moment she looked back at Frost with a defeated look on her face.

"I wear a mask to hide myself from other humans. If they knew who I was....my whole family could be attacked by the media, my enemies...anyone."

Spidey then noticed the cow in his hand.

"Umm...Frost. I hope you're not going to eat that...raw. Cause if you are...I'm going to have to leave..."

Spidey looked at the still crying baby. She needed to get the stuff and fast.

"Do you have any spare clothes? I need to get supplies for the baby."

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
Azrael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor- What hey me? You'd better not try to shoot me, I have some important information you might find usefull. Can you say Frost wants you?

Mango-I'm not surprised. Lead me to him. Wait, are you allying yourself with him? He is my biggest threat right now. And we've both sworn to kill each other...

Mango's awareness just spiked up, he was tense, as if he were expecting some kind of ambush. He paused for a moment and glanced around. Everythingappeared safe. But still, something was not quite right. And it did not seem like something a lycan would prepare. Which is what scared Mango the most.

Mango-All right then, let's go. Now. I don't want to waste time.

*To self*The sooner I get rid of Frost the better.

Married to SpideyGirl.
Aramor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right then, let's go. Now. I don't want to waste time.

Hey, I don't know where the hell he exactly is... he told me to get you for him. Oh, and don't worry about me allying with him... it's just that I don't feel like fighting against him for now. Or you for that matter. You are both exceptional beings. I bet that the three of us alone could take down the corrupted reign of this disease that is called human. Nobody will ever fuck with us again... the world will be our oyster...

But I guess you're too busy with some vendetta...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Frost

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frost felt unhappy about making SpideyGirl upset. I guess she's not aware that it doesn't matter with me. I can see the features of her face through the thin fabric, anyways.

I do have some clothing back there. He pointed towards a closet-like indentation in the wall. I've had to disquise my appearance before, so I keep human clothing around. Most of them are for adult males, though.

Would you prefer it if you told me what to get, and I went and got it?
-- Zapp Brannigan
wrincewind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"YOU DID WHAT!?"
The huge rat equivalent of a general waited, lividly, for an answer.
"b..b..but sir, there was nothi-" skritch protested.
"SILENCE!" the general yelled. he took a deep breath, and calmed down slightly.
"you're good at what you do, so I wont rip you into little pieces. but things are going to move fast now. we know about the people, now they know we are real. just as long as the citadel doesn't learn about any of this, especially not about those xenomorphs, if they found out about them, they might... No, they will propose an alliance. they can't kill them. they cannot ignore them. that is their only option.
As skritch was about to walk away, the general stopped him.
"one moment. why, exactly, did you say you landed in there in the first place?"
"sir, i have been thinking about it since i landed in there. there is only one thing that could cause my navigator-rock to do that. the humans must have discovered how to safley use warpstone."
"IMPOSSIBLE!" The general roared, so loudly that several rattan nearby pricked up their ears.
in a much quieter voice, he added
*but if they have, we are in deep cacky. we all know that it was warpstone that made us like this in the first place!* he indicated the various lumps, scars, and other hideous disfigurements that covered his body, and that of every other rattan.*I want you to find out whether you are correct, and find out just how safe it is. after all, if they do use it, they might be interested in our supplies.*
"yessir!"
skritch saluted, and half waked, half scampered off.
(NB; This has, once again, been translated for your reading ease. Whenever one rattan speaks to another, it will be in their language, unless stated otherwise.)

my longest post yet! Very Happy
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Are you willing to go out to a store and buy diapers, wipes, milk and a bottle? I'd love to see that."

Spidey rushed to the closet and pulled out a pair of baggy army pants, some really large dirty looking boots, and a baggy long sleeved shirt. She put the child down so that she could throw the clothes on over her spider outfit. She then picked the kid up and went over to the table that she had placed her gloves and mask onto and shoved the items into her pocket. The pants was waaaay too big for her body and she didn't see a belt. Spidey looked at Frost feeling pretty pathetic holding up her pants with one hand and the crying baby with the other.

"Please tell me you have a belt around here?"

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
Frost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've got this belt here.

Frost held up a large belt that resembled something Batman might wear.

It's not beautiful, I use it to carry ammo. However, Just pull the shirt down over it.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skritch the technopunk cyber rat. Freakiní awesome. Truly, I commend your originality.

SG: Right heeyeeer!

The Vanquish screeched to a halt. Simon pulled the brake and let the car purr for a moment before turning off the engine, but keeping on the power. What lay before them was a really ruined industrial complex, built either before or during the Second World War. The brick walls crumbled in places, the metal pipes rusted right through, waiting for the wind to brush the red dust off the decaying relic.

Simon: This the place?

SG: Yep. This is it.

The group paused for a second, and Simon finally flicked the power off. The atmosphere turned pitch black, broken only by the faded lamps on the building, the stars above, and a silver moon shining brightly overhead. Angelus reached for the interior lights; thankfully it cast a more regular white glow, contrast to his expectation of Halloween orange.

Stars looked so much nicer back at the temple...

Munan: Iím amazed that Aramor couldnít find a better piece of real estate.

Sal: Well Iím sure he makes up for it in interior decorating, letís go.

Angelus: Hold up, Genius, what can we expect in there?

SG: I donít know much. Inside thereís no much to look at. I mainly saw whatís under it. The building apparently covers a major sewer network.

Munan: Just like the xenos to bathe in the filth of society.

Angelus: Just like in the movies too.

Simon: Is that all?

SG: Yes, sorry.

Simon: Very well then. Boys, suit up, goggles, guns and gum. What did you get us Genius.

The trunk bunked open and the crew marched out of the car.

SG: Demobox, pheromone grenades, electromag imagers, fiber-optic cameras, this magic eight-ballÖ

Angelus: Eight-ball?

SG: If you canít dazzle them, baffle them.

Munan: Whatís the electromag for?

SG: Itís for working on electronics. I use it all the time. If we need to fool around with anything electrical they should be helpful. Immediately I can think of how we can use it to avoid a red wire blue wire scenario.

Simon opened the trunk, Angelus handed the demobox to Genius, who was mildly shocked that he was demoted to pack mule, but silently took up the burden. Simon was handing out weapons. Munan was puffing on his pipe as he checked his musket, Angelus his Desert Eagles, Sal his shotgun and Berreta. Simon threw over the camo-jacket to Sal, and Genius handed himself a bulky set of equipment that looked much like something one would find in an optometristís office. Simon opened a case full of thermo-vision goggles, which were thankfully much smaller, resembling more like sunglasses.

Simon: Help yourself.

Simon walked off towards the building, popping on the goggles to get a better look. The world transformed into a grey landscape, thankfully the lights that were there were artificially dimmed so it wasnít blinding. Simon turned around and noticed that both the car and his companions showed up in bright colors.

Dude. It's just like Far Cry!

Simon: Do these things pick up xenomorphs?

Angelus: Havenít you seen Aliens?

Simon: RightÖ

Genius was still rummaging in the back of the car, pulling out a fantastic home-made flamethrower. He equipped the giant fuel back pack, placed the electromag imager on his head, and shouldered the demobox. He looked like a technopunk out of Rise of Legends, minus the funky goatee.

And though I walk through the valley of death, I still dress like a geek.

Munan: Great to know heís covering our back.

Simon walked over to the door, and rattled the knob. It wasnít turning. Simon punched the metal door, but managed only to dent it and hurt his knuckles. Simon reached to cradle his fist.

Angelus: Let me guess, barred from the inside?

Sal: Let me handle it.

Sal marched over to SG and snatched the demobox from him, and casually placed it a meter away from the door, next to the brick wall, and casually walked away as well. Remote please. Genius threw the remote to Sal.

Sal: Letís see how this little puppy rocks!

Sal majestically pressed the button on the stick. Nothing seemed to happen at firstÖ but a buzz started to emanate from the little machine, steadily growing louder. A red light appeared on the stereo, the noise growing ever louder. Soon the ground started vibrating, and the light turns green. Simon moved to protect his crotch.

SG: Hit it!

Sal popped the button, resulting in a huge blow of sound that almost knocked Simon off his feet. The dust billowed from the wall, and small rocks pelted Simonís face. Finally it settled. A neat hole in the wall had appeared around the little demobox, now silent and innocuous. It amazingly surived the ordeal.

Sal brushed off the soot first.
After you gentlemen.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-network of sewers, eh? hmmm...
oh, and that was a pretty cool mini-saga... erm, i mean, post.
Aramor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Just for the record, you do know I'm no longer in the industrial district right? The building you are at now is my old Hive-

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
wrincewind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-uhhh... i think that we (as in, us sitting at our pc's) know, but they (as in stupid genius, sal, simon says, etcetera) dont know.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only Havoc's character is clairvoyant as far as I know.

Edited first post to include bios for Spideygirl and Wrincewind. If any of you guys want your own bios, you can type them up and PM me. And again, please say if you will or will not choose backups, all those 'TBA's are getting annoying people!

And that's how I write, Wrince. Long posts full of material. I might as well since I'm controlling 1, 2... five characters right now aside from NPC's, and noone else is right there with us.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon_Says wrote:
Only Havoc's character is clairvoyant as far as I know.

Edited first post to include bios for Spideygirl and Wrincewind. If any of you guys want your own bios, you can type them up and PM me. And again, please say if you will or will not choose backups, all those 'TBA's are getting annoying people!

And that's how I write, Wrince. Long posts full of material. I might as well since I'm controlling 1, 2... five characters right now aside from NPC's, and noone else is right there with us.

You can add Havoc to those characters, if you want. I think he got bored with this.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Forum Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: