Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
you've been discovered!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Met666

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: you've been discovered!!! Reply with quote

hey everyone I've just joined this forum but I've been reading the comic for quite a while now and I have to say I love it. great job bernie.

but thats not the only reason I joined, because I was reading through the latest issue of front yesterday (mens mag for those not in the know) and as I was nearing the end towards the media sections, what did I find in the internet section, thats right, the words "alien loves predator" with a print of the "valetine to NY" episode. heres what the magazine said about the comic...

"Did you see the fil alien vs predator? if so you're an idiot, it was rubbish! however, genius american slacker Bernie Hou has taken the cretures and relocated them to a new york flat and replaced the confrontational "versus" with a more friendly "loves".

alien loves predator is like the 70's sitcom man about the house, but with enormous, violent, extraterrestrial monsters who go about swearing, travelling on trains and trying to get laid. One of the best things we have ever seen, actually"

congratulations man. your comic is loved even more than once thought (if you didn't know about this Laughing )
Treach

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, man. From the use of the words "rubbish", "flat" and "Man About the House" I take it it's a UK mag. What issue is it (who's on the cover)? Can you post a scan of the page?

Today, the UK. Tomorrow, THE REST OF MIDDLE EARTH.
Aramor

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man about the house... hey, I've seen that. In Holland... anyhoo

Metallica rulezzz man!!! Love your avatar Wink

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Met666

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

treach: lucy pinder is on the cover, and my scanner isn't plugged in and I don't know how to work it.

aramor: good to see another Metallicat Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> aLp All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: