Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
The journey of a thousand miles
    page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bloo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleu_Expresses wrote:
I've seen one... Err, my bad. I killed one of those guys. What? WHAT!? He threatened to take Choco away, god damn it - I had to slice his head off with my sword...
Complex_Number_States wrote:
Damnit Bleu!

If you killed the guy who was supposed to be delivering the Pogo Rocket Packs, not getting one of your own will be the least of your punishments!

Aramor the Angelic wrote:
Have any of you lard-butts lounging in the Great Hall seen any delivery men skulking around?

I've seen one too... but it didn't look like he had a box of pogo rocket packs... so I uhm... did my new trademark killing move...

This is just great.

Gods know how many times the delivery man has been killed now.

The thing is, it was a magic Pogo Rocket Pack Creatorizer. Being magic, there is a preset limit to how many time delivery can be attempted. Since the limit is preset magically, there is no way to know how many delivery attempts will be too many, until the threshold is passed.

And once the threshold is passed, it no longer will be a Pogo Rocket Pack Creatorizer, it will just be a single Pogo Rocket Pack.

I didn't even want Pogo Rocket packs, I wanted the Zipline Rocket Packs. Of course, I was outvoted by those who think ziplines are a passing fad, and fail to recognize the inherent superiority of ziplines over pogos.

Anyway, despite the fact that I didn't even really want that kind of rocket pack, if you bloodthirsty losers kill too many of the delivery men, so that there is only one rocket pack, I will keep it for myself.

After all, I am paying the freight bill. I had to sign the release for the underage types. It's my reputation on the line here.

Jiminy Christmas people, think of someone else for once, for maybe five minutes.

If you can! :p

So, what? This dude has one more life to go. Plus he has a partner delivering some of them lurking around... I thing we're safe until someone kills this guy one more time, and then the other guy three times... and besides, I hear there's a new lounge somewhere with a free stash of fishy sticks and oranges. That's good, isn't it...?
Complex_Number_States
banned

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delivery came today.

It was weird. First I go out to check the mail, and as I open the door, there is the delivery guy. He hands me a package, and says wait, there is one more for you. While he is returning to the truck to get the other package, I see that the one he has given me is not addressed to me, it is addressed to the neighbor. So, he is bringing the correct package, while I am trying to give him the package that goes to the neighbor, so I don't really notice the other package.

Then, he gets the right package to me, and takes the wrong package away, and I notice with misgivings that the box is awfully damned big. With much trepidation, I open the box, only to see, that they sent the worng size!!!

The damn template is too fucking big.

Why is it too big? I dunno, someone must have changed the order!!

Now, I have no idea who could have done this. But one thing puzzles me especially. The size they sent is...

Panda Size

What if the 4th dimension became lava? You could map our physical location with the coordinates: X, Y, Z, and ARRRRG SO HOT, IT'S SO HOT
- Chloeee
Bloo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My god. This can only mean one thing...

*King Kong quote time*

"It must of been the Albino Snowman!!!"

*end quote*

Seriously, you must be an idiot to say that, dead-shot in the middle of nowhere, not snow nor cold climates to be found, especially around there.
CottonFluff

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleu_Expresses wrote:
My god. This can only mean one thing...

*King Kong quote time*

"It must of been the Albino Snowman!!!"

*end quote*

Seriously, you must be an idiot to say that, dead-shot in the middle of nowhere, not snow nor cold climates to be found, especially around there.

Maybe the Snowman was on vacation?
Complex_Number_States
banned

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yukon Cornelius wrote:
Bumbles bounce!

What if the 4th dimension became lava? You could map our physical location with the coordinates: X, Y, Z, and ARRRRG SO HOT, IT'S SO HOT
- Chloeee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: