Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Steve Irwin is dead
    page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Steve Irwin is dead Reply with quote

The crocodile hunter died!!! Omg!! Apparently he was stabbed in the chest by a Stingray and died instantly. Here's the Link to the story.

The news article...

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Telveryon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, it is a sad day! I was quite a fan of the man and watched most of his shows. I feel sorry for his children becausethey will always live in their father's shadow, at best they will be able to match his deeds and I hope they will!

^Don't click the picture!
Medieval speak doth be a trademark of Telveryon & Telveryon_Recites Inc.
helmet boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he had it comming with that sort of lifestyle. but i have to say that i feel sorry for his children.
Blaster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit! This is serious business. I'm moving this topic.
Aramor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest in peace Steve.

Although I must say that sometimes I found him a little annoying, it is sad that he has died. However, he passed away in a way he probably wouldn't have disliked. He fell in the line of duty.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Bloo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I used to watch his show all the time, I can't believe he just died like that. Knowing someone like that (who hasn't done anything bad - sh*t - to the world) make the dark side of me today. I hate that. All those men around the world who cause sorrow and all that sh*t to the nation, hated by almost everybody, and they're still living like it's Friday every day.

This guy comes a long with a really cool TV show, liked by almost everybody, and he gets killed almost instantly.

Psssh. All I have to say is, "What the hell. ...What the hell." He was a good person, he did what he loved, and he made people happy. This kind of sh*t is redundant. I resent it. I - nevermind, people here wouldn't get it, seeing as how I'm more likely to be seen an idiot to for saying it, more or less.

Although... he was a great man. Pity that death is a mental idiot who knows nothing of how humans here work. But I already know that death is an essential part of life... And I accept this happening.

Rest in peace, Steve.
Frost

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aramor the Angelic wrote:
However, he passed away in a way he probably wouldn't have disliked. He fell in the line of duty.

And I think it safe to assume he went out fairly painlessly.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crickey... stingrai finally got 'im then aye?

Rest in paece mate.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit, Goddamn, mother fuckin', son of a bitch, ass, ass wipe, fuck, bitch, bastard,....SHIT!!!!
Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! My spidey-sense tells me that you are cussing a little too much Daffy D. Calm down, por favor.

edited cause I accidentally called him daddy. Lol.

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.

Last edited by Alternate Spideygal on Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Telveryon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would go as far as ask you to edit your post. This is hardly the place for such behaviour!

Robot Chicken Koko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard at 8:00 am monday morning (eastern time). what a crikin' bummer, aye? his voice, his show, his boyishness, his energy, his type A personality, his enthusiasm for conservation, holding his baby while feeding a crocodile, we'll miss all of that. Rest in Peace mate. Crying or Very sad
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could have met him...I think it would have been the best day of my life.

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
Complex_Number_States
banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I am the only person who found him annoying, and who doesn't mourn his passing any more than I mourn any other random person who has died.

What if the 4th dimension became lava? You could map our physical location with the coordinates: X, Y, Z, and ARRRRG SO HOT, IT'S SO HOT
- Chloeee
Daffy D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spideygirl_Conveys wrote:
Hey! My spidey-sense tells me that you are cussing a little too much Daffy D. Calm down, por favor.

edited cause I accidentally called him daddy. Lol.

I'm sorry Spidey, that's how I deal with bad news like this. I'll try to be better about it in the future. I'm just gonna miss him so much! Crying or Very sad

(p.s. You can call me anything you want, especialy daddy! Wink)
Telveryon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Complex_Number_States wrote:
I guess I am the only person who found him annoying, and who doesn't mourn his passing any more than I mourn any other random person who has died.

That means you are:
A. A heartless person.
B. You are totaly ignorant of the man's work.

Aramor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, if he wasn't interested in Steve (not that way, pervs) or his work, than let him be.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Robot Chicken Koko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He died instantly? Getting stung in the heart does that I guess. The poison in the barbs of those stingrays, when say, injected into the foot by the stinger, causes crippling pain. Running hot, but not scalding water over the wound gets rid of the pain.
Aramor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, he was stabbed in the heart...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Complex_Number_States
banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Telveryon_Recites wrote:
Complex_Number_States wrote:

That means you are:
A. A heartless person.
B. You are totaly ignorant of the man's work.

Well, B is in the neighborhood.

I don't think that anyone familiar with me would say that I am heartless. (That is Aramor anyway.) And I did say that I would mourn his passing, just not be more mournful than when, say, my neighbor's mother died.

But I am far from totally ignorant of the man's work. I just found watching or listening to him to be annoying. His little dangle the baby in front of the dangerous animal episode did nothing to endear him to me, whether the baby was in danger or not.

I found him annoying, I did not pay close attention to him, and I am surprised by the level of unhappiness that I see displayed.

In other words, I am learning how much respect and esteem the rest of you have for him and his work. It makes me think that perhaps I have missed something, that now I will only be able to experience retrospectively.

I certainly didn't mean to disrespect him, or anyone who cared about him.

For appearing to disrespect him or anyone else, I apologize.

Thank you Aramor, for your supportive words.

What if the 4th dimension became lava? You could map our physical location with the coordinates: X, Y, Z, and ARRRRG SO HOT, IT'S SO HOT
- Chloeee
Lady_Shera

Location: Let me check, It's dark out can't tell where the hell I am.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sucks I use to watch him all the time and I will be one of the ones who miss him greatly.

I just hope that he went without pain.

I feel really bad for his wife and kids. Especialy his kids because I know how it feels because I lost my dad just last year.

It wasn't right the way he went every one thought that it would be the croc charlie or acco who got him but no it was a stupid stingray. And in the words of my annoying of my cousin (who is siting beside me and I will kill for this.) "in a way we all knew that something like this would happen sooner or later."

Well here is to you Steve -We will miss you greatly You were a wonderful person and a great entertainer and family man. Blessed be your family in this dark time. And happy croc hunting in the great beyond.
And he scares any one I don't like.
So watch out world I don't like you.

Married to Aramor the First. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Telveryon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ComNums, I have to appologise to you for my harsh words. The fact is Irwin was great man, enthusiastic to say th least if alittle irrtablebecause of this. However he did much for the wildlife around the world preaching conservation, but unlike most of the guys working in that domain, he knew what he was talking about. Most read a few book, watch a few animal in zoos and the declare themselves experts in the field of conservation, Steve on the other head had meet all of them in thir natural habitat and in some cases even faugth them. For that he must be respected.
Lady_Shera wrote:
It wasn't right the way he went every one thought that it would be the croc charlie or acco who got him but no it was a stupid stingray

Lady Shera, I strongly dissagree with you here. I seriously doubt that his famely would have liked to remember him as three pieces in an enclosed casket. His death was relatively painless and with with minimal damage to him, sure it was a freak death but it's much better then the alternatives.

Lady_Shera

Location: Let me check, It's dark out can't tell where the hell I am.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady_Shera wrote:
It wasn't right the way he went every one thought that it would be the croc charlie or acco who got him but no it was a stupid stingray

Telveryon_Recites wrote:
Lady Shera, I strongly dissagree with you here. I seriously doubt that his famely would have liked to remember him as three pieces in an enclosed casket. His death was relatively painless and with with minimal damage to him, sure it was a freak death but it's much better then the alternatives.

You are putting word in my mouth. I did not mean it that was I forgot to add a period to the end of that. What I ment to say it this,

It wasn't right the way he went.

There you happy now?
And he scares any one I don't like.
So watch out world I don't like you.

Married to Aramor the First. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Robot Chicken Koko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

splitting hairs? in here?

ANYWAY, he got part of his hand bit off (i think) by a croc once, and he said something along the lines of: I don't blame her, she was just defending herself. I think Steve would say the same thing about the stingray. The fact of the matter was, he was swimming along side it, and the cameraman was directly in front of the stingray, so it felt threatened and had to defend itself. I loved how he said "aint she a beaut" about scaley and creepy reptiles and insects and stuff, just shows how much he loved nature. Plus another thing that is interesting about him is when he was ten or something, he wrestled a crocodile that was his own size, right in front of his dad . . . that's good parenting.
Bloo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koko wrote:
ANYWAY, he got part of his hand bit off (i think) by a croc once, and he said something along the lines of: I don't blame her, she was just defending herself. I think Steve would say the same thing about the stingray. The fact of the matter was, he was swimming along side it, and the cameraman was directly in front of the stingray, so it felt threatened and had to defend itself.

Yeah. He really loved what he did... That shows how much good people can have in themselves. He blamed instinct instead an alternative. Damn, he was a good person.

Koko wrote:
I loved how he said "aint she a beaut" about scaley and creepy reptiles and insects and stuff, just shows how much he loved nature.

^

Koko wrote:
Plus another thing that is interesting about him is when he was ten or something, he wrestled a crocodile that was his own size, right in front of his dad . . . that's good parenting.

Cheers to the parenting, man. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: