Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Fan Art, by Meghan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Contests, Fan Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bernieh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Fan Art, by Meghan Reply with quote

"first I Have to tell you something. this picture, if you can see, was taken before I even knew this site existed. I just got this film develped, it had been sitting in my drawers for nearly two years, and I just develped it. I was shocked to see this and a series of other pictures, that I took of my action figures riding horses, I was really bored when I did it. so, I was even more pleased to see that it was the action figures you guys use for the comics! to the point, your welcome to use the picture if you want, its not everyday you see preston and abe riding horses!
-meghan"

Quig

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Caption Contest? Reply with quote

I'm not sure, but I think that picture will be great for a new caption contest Very Happy
Thei-de Amedha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! Abe ran over Preston's cousin, and now prestons got to chase em down like in the old west and go all cowboy style on him. He just needs a hate and a badge and they can play quick draw with some shoulder cannons XD
bdunkle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Fan Art, by Meghan Reply with quote

bernieh wrote:
"first I Have to tell you something. this picture, if you can see, was taken before I even knew this site existed. I just got this film develped, it had been sitting in my drawers for nearly two years, and I just develped it. I was shocked to see this and a series of other pictures, that I took of my action figures riding horses, I was really bored when I did it. so, I was even more pleased to see that it was the action figures you guys use for the comics! to the point, your welcome to use the picture if you want, its not everyday you see preston and abe riding horses!
-meghan"

I'm surprised you could still develop the film after having it your drawers for so long. Usually it gets too hot over the years, or the Walgreens won't take it because it's "too smelly". Bastards.

PS - cool pic! Smile
YAUJTA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda got me thinking of planet of the apes or you know 'Abes' in this case.
ImbolcNight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I immediately thought Brokeback Mountain.
Simon_Says

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reach for the sky, Abe!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet baby jesus and the wee orphans. This picture could only be beaten by abe's little brothers. BTW how come preston doesn't have anyfamilyy members??? Rolling Eyes
Army of Darkness

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those photos were taken a couple of years ago? Call me cinical, because I dont know how to spell it, but I didnt think the AVP action figures were released at that point, since the film DVD was only just out (those are the avp alien warrior and celtic predator figures in the foreground).
Could be wrong though, interesting photo none the less.
Hydrargentium

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was that someone said about Brokeback Mountain?

Oh, and as for the date, well, it's there on the picture, added by the camera. Not that that's not fake-able, but it lends credence to the age of the photo.

Hg
Tiekhr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: Fan Art, by Meghan Reply with quote

LOL! What a good use of a Rearing Mustang and a Cigar model Breyerhorse. Well, equestrian predators are a fun thing, but the Aberiding? Cool!

My suggested quote "Damn! I think we stepped in something!"

[quote="bernieh"]"first I Have to tell you something. this picture, if you can see, was taken before I even knew this site existed. I just got this film develped, it had been sitting in my drawers for nearly two years, and I just develped it. I was shocked to see this and a series of other pictures, that I took of my action figures riding horses, I was really bored when I did it. so, I was even more pleased to see that it was the action figures you guys use for the comics! to the point, your welcome to use the picture if you want, its not everyday you see preston and abe riding horses!
-meghan"
Army of Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hydrargentium wrote:
Oh, and as for the date, well, it's there on the picture, added by the camera. Not that that's not fake-able, but it lends credence to the age of the photo.

Hg

Oh smegg, I didnt see the date up there, my bad. And I thought little girls just liked horses and ponies......
Tiekhr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe some of us girls do have kinks and twists like no other. Back to the regular daydreams for you lads and false images of fluffy ponies and lollipops while the rabid fangurrls dress in armor and get sneaky... *plots evilly*
Hydrargentium

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, in case anyone can't see the picture in my last post (like me), you can see it here for sure:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2696/3596/1600/Brokeback_Aliens.jpg

Hg
bdunkle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. In my haste to be "funny" I forgot to say "Awesome! Wish I'd thought of it! Pwns my pic!"
ProtonEmission

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: its really Reply with quote

i took the picture, its really from 04,thats not the point....abe and preston..on,horses. i have more with other action figures!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Contests, Fan Art All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: