Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
The Ideal Date for a girl
    page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hypnosys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaconNeggs wrote:
Being able to cook almost always impresses a girl. But for a first date it just seems you're trying too hard. And going to the amusement park is an all day thing, what if you find out you're not that interested, you'll still have to spend the day together.
The ideal date should probably last 2 or 3 hours where you try your best not to say something stupid. A light dinner and maybe something a little silly like mini-golf or find a place that specializes in desserts.

You are damn right... we always need to have the cellphone prepared to escape in case that she is terribly boring or there is no chemistry at all. That's a nice method, either a friend call you to see if everything goes well, or set your cellphone alarm clock... Wink
And that's why I was against cooking, being romantic and mellow in the very first day, it seems you are trying too hard. I think that it is always interesting to show a "fun" part of yourself first, and a deep/sensible one later.

Munan don't get mad, you know swedish people learn how to cook and sew at school, so I was wondering if you were one of them....
Of course, as I said before I think it is a very nice touch to be romantic but everything on time and context...
By the way I'm a good cook too...

Aramor the First just have in mind to both have fun and know her better. Have one thing in mind, maybe you are not attractive, but we can generate attraction. It is not how we are, but the way we are. Don't talk too much, just let her talk and you listen. Don't be pushy, wussy, needy. Be a challenge for her to get you, Tease her (but not aggresively), be charming. Show self-confidence and lead the date. A nice touch is to have an artistic hobby, so far all woman loves that.
Make her note that you are not for sex or her beauty, you are with her because she's special, beyond the surface.
I think really it doesn't matter what activity you do, but how you both spend the time together. If she feels confortable with you, she'll be willing to have another date.
Another secret, leave in the "top moment" of the date, when you are having so much fun with her. Apologize saying you have something really important to do, and ask her if you can have another date. Surely she'll accept.

Spideygirl Munan's advice is very straight and fair, think about his defects and see if you could life forever with that. Are you hoping that someday he'll change?, the most probable thing is that he won't.
Keep this in mind, human behaviour is one of the most toughest things to change. So first try to find out why he act like that, is your relationship clearly defined?
BUT but also we have to consider if this defect is that important. Is this defect the key point of his personality or compatibilty with you? It seriously undermines the relationship?
Aramor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@hypno: this isn't the first date... we already went out twice... the first time we started off with 6 people, but at the end of the evening it was just us two... we talked a lot then and really got to know each other. Then we went out a second time and talked and had some more fun and stuff...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
hypnosys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, then the movie thing is perfect!
Alternate Spideygal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Munan thanks! @Hypnosys I honestly don't know why I love the guy. He makes me happy. And I want to make him happy too. He had trouble with PDA but then he surprises me with a kiss or a really big hug in public! He is just this major mystery that I want to get to know more of. We've been dating for a year and 3 months and he still haven't opened up all the way with me. He has some issues and I would like to be the one to help him deal with it. I'm just that type of girlfriend. Scratch that I'm just that type of friend. When something's bothering him I can tell. And I ask him. Sometimes he talks sometimes he shuts me out. I don't really press him...but Oh well...What's a girl to do?

Married to Azrael.
Queen of Innuendo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Munan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hypnosys wrote:
[Munan don't get mad, you know swedish people learn how to cook and sew at school, so I was wondering if you were one of them....

I won't. I mean, I have a bacherlor in Swedish language and culture, I've even lived there (to study comparitive arts, though, not cooking or sewing).

So you could call me an honorary swede...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> General B.S. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: