Alien Loves Predator Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
What movie was that again?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aramor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: What movie was that again? Reply with quote

Hey, a while ago I bought the Faculty and tonight I watched it.

I then realized that I had another movie in mind when buying it (still, this one was nice, so it's 5 euros spent well Razz). But I can't remember what the other movie was called. It was also something with a high school and it being taken over by an evil force. The students got like a chip or something planted in their retina and then they would become evil. I remember four scenes from the movie (three I'm certain of that they're in that movie, the other one I'm not too sure about)...

Anyhoo:

Scene 1: one of the surviving kids wants to jump into the car of the other surviving kids and then the one in the car asks him what the capital of Alaska or something is and then the first kid replies with "How the fuck should I know" or something along those lines. See, all the 'infected' kids are really smart, so he would know the answer.

Scene 2: together with the janitor of the school they drive the 'infected' kids to their doom or something by emitting a very high tone from a radio or something... they can't stand that sound.

Scene 3: at the end we see one of the 'infected' students in front of the class at a school in another city. He says "I have the feeling this is gonna be a wonderful year" or something and then the camera zooms in on his eye were we see the chip... or something Razz

Scene 4 (the one I'm not sure about): some kid trashes his car with a baseball bat.

I also remember something that the two main characters are brother and sister and that they came from another town... and that somewhere they visit a psychiatric institute... or something.

Anyhoo, if anyone knows what movie I'm talking about, please let me know, caus I wanna see it again.

Also, if anybody else can't remember the title of a movie, feel free to post it here. I think that the whole forum together has quite a mental database of movies Wink

Btw, there are a lot of or something's in this post...

Edit: hey, post nr 7.5K! Very Happy

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
your balls didn't get suck
Satan Crime Wash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations. Disturbing Behaviour is the film you're thinking of. Although it's a sledge hammer, not a baseball bat. It's not very good, are you sure you liked it the first time?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disturbing Behaviour... yeah, that does ring a bell.

I never completely saw it the first time... could be that the only scenes I did see where the ones I mentioned.

Oh, and it doesn't matter if it's not that good. Me and Femke (my film slut... I'm her film whore... don't ask) lately try to watch as much not so good horror movies as possible. We saw Zombie High, the Faculty... and once I find that movie, I'm gonna buy it and we're gonna watch it as well.

Thanks btw.

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Dahaka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rat Lemming Music in it became the destructive music in Mars Attacks
Munan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way, that was Slim Whitman's Indian Love Call!
Aramor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously gotta download that song someday...

Fail of the day:
Syn wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alien Loves Predator Forum Index -> Movies & TV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: